Beyblade Plastics Price Reference List.

Can you format it in the way you said you were going to weeks ago... Also I feel having a list of prices for NIB beys when most people buy used plastic beys.
hm...yes that would be a problem.
Why not make a certain % off the NIB price?
Or people just,
judging by how used it is and the NIB price.
Sorry, but isn't it formatted the way you wanted?
The second list?
Oh I didn't read it very well. Why have you kept the product number section though?
Just for reference, and because people may like this one or that one....etc.
I cant really get your mean of the finished version of the prizes...suppose..like this/
e.g:
you want the prize for original color of appolon from RB12?

like that?
Yes!
The PRIZE beyblades of every booster, and after a while, certain recolours.
Poseidon : 80-85USD
Apollon : 60-65USD
Venus : 70-75USD
Trygle 2/ Galeon 2/ Trygator : 45USD
Blizzard Orthorus (Normal Color) : 35USD
Blizzard Orthorus (Blue Recolor) : 45USD
Uriel 2 : 60USD
Black Burning Kerberous : 45-50USD

those are my range of prices...
Ah, thanks!
I will put those up soon, or when another person can cross-check these.
anyways, those look fine!
Poseidon>Uriel 2? Since when? Hasbro released it as well, so what's up with that?
Since forever since Poseidon and the other RB12 beys are a lot rarer than Uriel 2... Also Hasbro may have released Poseidon but it's rediculously hard to find and as with Venus and Appollon Hasbro released it in different shade and with an engine gear base. The fact that Hasbro released it doesn't do much to the takara version's price when the hasbro one is impossible to find.

@Benjohaidi:

I don't agree with the prices you gave for the random booster 12 prizes. They are all about the same. No way is Venus worth more than Appollon as well. They're all of the same rarity so why they are all not the same is beyond me...
Because some are more difficult to obtain, like Poseidon doesn't appear as much as apollon, and Venus is pretty much the same as Apollon.
That's a load of carp... Epescially since i'm talking only about the takara versions. None of the RB12 prizes are rarer than the others.
It is a known fact, however, that despite their "equal" rarity statistically within the boxes, that Poseidon appears in lots and auctions FAR less frequently than Venusian and Apollon.
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Poseidon : 80-85USD
Apollon : $70-80
Venus : 80-85USD
Trygle 2/ Galeon 2/ Trygator : 65USD
Blizzard Orthorus (Normal Color) : 45USD
Blizzard Orthorus (Blue Recolor) : 65USD
Uriel 2 : 50USD
Black Burning Kerberous : 45-50USD
Thunder Pegasus: $100-105
those are my range of prices...
In my opinion that seems more suited, no way is galeon 2 and the others worth $45 since there amongst the rarest plastics available.

I prefer Poseidon's prices to Benjo's.
(Dec. 16, 2011  8:01 AM)Hazel Wrote: It is a known fact, however, that despite their "equal" rarity statistically within the boxes, that Poseidon appears in lots and auctions FAR less frequently than Venusian and Apollon.

I guess but ironically both Venus and poseidon are up for sale in the marketplace while Appollon isn't.
Yeah, whilst that is true, the venus is hasbro and the poseidon is the 1st in a while.
I wasn't talking about the Hasbro one. There is a takara one too.
appolon happen to be found more for sell then venus..and poseidon is the hardest to find...i really dont know how on earth that you can find poseidon and venus easier than appolon today... (except for Hasbro's one)

if you guys checked YJA..those in my range are what you guys will found..sometimes even cheaper in lots..
Trygle 2 wont reach 65USD..the closest to 65USD is Galeon 2..

Hasbro version for appolon and venusian g would be pretty much cheaper..
appolon g can be get for 35-40USD while venusian g could be in the range of 40-60USD
Uriel 2: $60(USD)?

Is this on the frame, or what?
All the prices are for NIB beys so yes.
Hey I'm kind of unsure if I should sell my NIB Dragoon F so I wanted to be sure if what sort of money I would get for it so how much is it worth
Why is the Magne Try set less the than the Magne stadium? Whoever wrote that price clearly knows nothing about it. The try set includes the same stadium, Dragoon V and magnets. And the set is very rare too. Why it's less is completely beyond me...
(Jan. 15, 2012  1:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why is the Magne Try set less the than the Magne stadium? Whoever wrote that price clearly knows nothing about it. The try set includes the same stadium, Dragoon V and magnets. And the set is very rare too. Why it's less is completely beyond me...

So, are you going to suggest a more accurate price or did you just drop by to talk down to other people?