Beyblade Plastics Price Reference List.

(May. 22, 2012  9:03 AM)Ultra Wrote: There aren't any around atm.

but again..its not worth that much..i believe max for NIB now is just around 35-45USD..hahah
I don't think you'd get even that, I never got that kind of offer when I was selling NIB ones. Anyway Esperr how many recolours cause i'm doing it per blade and atm it's four pages long in a word document? Also i'm not doing common ones from random boosters since there's loads and most aren't gonna be available.
you were selling them quite long time ago??
again..its the price for the current market...ever since the Sonokong ver. ever released on ebay..its price has dropped..i bought my MINT for 15 bucks bro..hahah...
Okay then.
Yeah, just to extend what hadi said, $15 is basically the standard price for Flame/torch pegasus, you could even get Takara ones NIB off ebay for that, last I checked (which was a while back).
Fine I guess it is worth nearer to what Esperr said now since no one seems to have one for sale (no longer on ebay anymore).
I sincerely doubt that it will rise to even $30 NIB for at least a few months yet, given it's not exactly a popular beyblade, and ebay has only recently run out, and on the competitive side there are beys that are easier to find that do everything better.
Anything else you don't think is right?
(May. 22, 2012  11:52 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't think you'd get even that, I never got that kind of offer when I was selling NIB ones. Anyway Esperr how many recolours cause i'm doing it per blade and atm it's four pages long in a word document? Also i'm not doing common ones from random boosters since there's loads and most aren't gonna be available.
Um... I guess go for the more popular ones? Maybe just list a few for each blade and a range for the price.
I'm not really sure on the recolors, i mainly focused on the originals. Might want to ask Evo for his opinion? He would prolly have some better insight than i would.

Hm, I think the NIB prices for spark knight/saizo are a bit high, especially as it isn't that hard to find NIP Saizo's on Y!JA fairly cheap last I checked, and I've seen Spark Knights go for about $30. Bound Attacker and Defenser would probably go for closer to $15 because they're hard to find (especially as using them basically means breaking them).

NIP Galeon shouldn't go over 50 (and 40 is more realistic), I've got them for less and I've not seen one go for 60, and honestly, that's a ludicrous price for it. Gaia Dragoon will go more than $30 in most cases I've seen, and $20 is more accurate for used.

Not sure on Guardian Driger being worth less than Killer Eagle and co, but I guess for prize colour versions, yeah.

Poseidon goes for more than 65 even used, seems to be rarer than the others from that RB. Don't know about the other two going to 125 New, though, $100 is probably closer to it. Used poseidon would be worth more than any of the GT's though for sure.

Salamalyon, NIB isn't that rare, closer to $25 probably. Not a popular item.

Master Dragoon is closer to $25 NIB, and there's no way Master Driger is the same price, haha.

Metal Dranzer is more like $10, definitely nowehere near the listed price, it's ugly and unpopular and there are billions floating around.

FL2, 30 is pushing it as it's completely useless, used is probably more like 10-15.

Ariel 2 - $65 is a more accurate used price, honestly I'd value it at $70, but $65 is closest to the market price (though a "used" ariel implies "like new", as any that have been more than assembled will be broken).

Blizzard orthros is probably worth more than the listed price, too, because it's ridiculously rare.

Dragoon G Used isn't worth 10, it's unsellable, so more like 0-$5 max, and NIB is 10.

Already said about Flame Pegasus.

Zeus is much closer to the GT's in terms of price, all of them are closer to $100 NIB unless you've got more money than sense like a few people on ebay.

But, despite this list, it's a solid price list and the best we have so far.
If Spark is $30 then the bound's should be higher since althought there are on YJA also they're more expensive and most of the time you can't get them from anywhere else.
Spark Knight is usually a bit less than $30, but I'm not sure about Y!JA. As for the Bound beys, they are rare, but there's not much of a market for them, given how obscure they are.
Yes but tbh I don't think Saizo or Spark Knight have much market either.
Price list updated with suggestions. Honestly i just guessed on most of them. Others i looked on eBay and YJA to find decent pricing but nothing too specific.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm hoping members will find this acceptable and begin to use it when they sell so others know what to expect to pay for items.
A new thread with your list in the OP definately needs to be made.
True, perhaps my opinion of their price is inflated by the fact I realllllly want a near mint condition spark knight right now, but I *have* seen them go for $30 NIB (Hasbro), though yes, the regular price is probably closer to the $20 mark, maybe a little under.

And yeah, especially seeing as KaizerMFB is basically never here any more, you guys should speak to a committee member about it.
I realize it's been 2 months since this thread was last posted it. Someone had mentioned i should see about having the list i made, be put in it's own thread and updated regularly as prices go up and down.
I'm asking everyone to go over this list below and post their feedback, comments, concerns and their opinions. If there is enough attention and people are confident to keep this thread going then ill speak to a committee member about options for it. I just want to make sure it is worth the effort, i'll be around to edit it as needed or i can pass it on to someone else.

Plastic's Price List

4 LAYER SERIES
A - F SERIES
V SERIES
V2 SERIES
G SERIES
GT SERIES
HMS SERIES
Looks pretty good. As long as it's relatively right it is definitely worth it. One major thing is the price of hasbro's exclusive G beys. I'll list things I don't feel are right later on when I have time to.
I agree with Ultra on that one. The price list looks pretty good.
Good luck updating every now and then!

Yippee! Dragoon MF's price went down! Grin.

...Now to find some. heh.
Since when did Dranzer=3 common beys in terms of price?

I got all 3 for 25 USD, and those deals are pretty common on eBay. Dranzer's price makes sense, but I think Gaia Dragoon, Draciel and Driger should be lower.
Wow. Yeah that's totally wrong. The takara one is pretty impossible to find NIB too.
Even if you're talking about SK (I'm giving Esperr the benefit of the doubt here), I still don't agree with the pricings of the 3 most common HMS
Well, now that i think of it i bought gaia dragoon ms, draciel ms, driger ms and dranzer ms for $30 all NIB. Price list has been edited.
can you specify that
this list of bey prices is you own estimate listing not the real value, prices that you would be ready to buy them at

coz some of those prices are really overpriced and some really too low

and probably y ou are talking about Hasbro beys, not Takara beys which are a bit more expensive than hasbro

(May. 21, 2012  5:32 PM)Esperr Wrote: Plastic's Price List

4 LAYER SERIES
A - F SERIES
V SERIES
V2 SERIES
G SERIES
GT SERIES
HMS SERIES
Er i'd say those values are pretty accurate so no we're not doing that. However i'd be interested in seeing your opinion on which ones are inaccurate.