Beyblade Plastics Price Reference List.

Did anyone think... just think of doing the limited edition versions like Dragoon MS toysRus Ver. etc.
It's great to say that but who would actually do it and do a decent job. For plastics it's kinda me and th!nk leading everything. So it would be me. And i'm already working on other important stuff for plastics. Just ask in the specific threads. We have started a price reference list on the wiki but it's probably gonna take a while before it will be anywhere near complete.
All right. Well, I've got one for the Limited Edition Beyblades, Ultimate Dragoon Gold Edition- 50$

Also, what is inside the BeyStadium Set?
Recolours of Driger S and Knight Driger. And a takara stadium from that era which i've never took the time to identify.
No I'm talking about the #14 BeyStadium Set Tongue_out

Sorry, I meant the BeyBattle Set Smile
From the only picture available it just looks like the first three releases (Ultimate Dragoon, Frostic Dranzer and Saizo, and yes those are the proper Takara names. Hasbro added the ultimate on the other two) with a stadium and two opaque launchers and ripcords. Nothing special about it.
Do you know anyone who has it NIB?
No chance. It's not likely you'll ever find one. I was very lucky to find the #38 a few months ago. And that wasn't NIB. Since they're just the normal versions no one is likely to have keep one NIB or anything. So any of the ones that appear on YJA (which is also very uncommon btw, you rarely see any of those three in used lots on YJA anyway) Also why would you want it? Like I said it just has the normal release versions. There's nothing special about the sets.
I wanted it to collect. It would've been really cool.

I know that there are Ultimate Dragoons for sale on ebay but... what about the original?
What? Ultimate Dragoon is a beyblade. The others just Dragoon with a letter on the end. Depends what you mean really. The first dragoon from the series is Dragoon S. However the first dragoon made is Ultimate Dragoon (which hasbro called spin dragoon) which featured in the manga I think but not in the series.
(May. 31, 2013  7:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: What? Ultimate Dragoon is a beyblade. The others just Dragoon with a letter on the end. Depends what you mean really. The first dragoon from the series is Dragoon S. However the first dragoon made is Ultimate Dragoon (which hasbro called spin dragoon) which featured in the manga I think but not in the series.

What I mean is the original version of Ultimate Dragoon. #1
Not really. I think there's one in one of Oki's lots but the bit chip sticker doesn't look to be in great condition.
Uncertain Ah well. We try XD
If anyone has a #1 Ultimate Dragoon Takara, please PM me. Also, for the Dragoon MSUV, NIB price goes much more than 150$. The Dragoon MS Tournament Prize Gold should be worth at least 140$ mint, and 300$ NIB.
We have a new price list now so there's not much point in posting here. Also the thread maker doesn't update the OP since he's gone.
I know but, on the actual Price Reference List it barely has any prices whatsoever besides the actual beyblades. And don't get me started on the Random Boosters, there aren't any prices! Also, I hav ebeen wondering for a long time now... what is a Spark Disk?
Is a Dragoon G only worth 8$?
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:42 AM)Zera Wrote: Is a Dragoon G only worth 8$?

This price list isn't updated to the current aftermarket.
So how much is it worth now?
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:48 AM)Zera Wrote: So how much is it worth now?

NiB is like 20 USD.
Does that mean that I made a good deal when I traded it against a mint condition Gigars?
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:53 AM)Zera Wrote: Does that mean that I made a good deal when I traded it against a mint condition Gigars?

Price wise it wasn't too bad, but I'd say that Dragoon G is leagues better than Gigars in terms of competitive play.
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:57 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:53 AM)Zera Wrote: Does that mean that I made a good deal when I traded it against a mint condition Gigars?

Price wise it wasn't too bad, but I'd say that Dragoon G is leagues better than Gigars in terms of competitive play.

Thank you for helping me out. Smile
It's worth quite a bit more than $20.

-The sonokong one on ebay is $40 including shipping
-On Rakuten it's $47 (excluding shipping) for a Takara one
-The recent one on Yahoo Japan went for 3200 yen which is $28 before shipping or fees.
(Mar. 28, 2016  9:00 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's worth quite a bit more than $20.

-The sonokong one on ebay is $40 including shipping
-On Rakuten it's $47 (excluding shipping) for a Takara one
-The recent one on Yahoo Japan went for 3200 yen which is $28 before shipping or fees.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000ND3664...ref=plSrch

Unless I'm missing something then that's 20 before shipping