Beyblade Plastics Price Reference List.

Was in response to the galeon galman etc thing. Even $30 for a galeon would be a bit much, though nib with a good box, I guess yeah, but galman isn't worth anywhere near that.
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Was in response to the galeon galman etc thing. Even $30 for a galeon would be a bit much, though nib with a good box, I guess yeah, but galman isn't worth anywhere near that.
I've not said the contrary!Tongue_out_wink
Yes,Galeon NIB is about 30$ (i think in my value,EUR,and 30$ i think are good! Never bought a Galeon for less of 23 EUR. I bought one NIP, Red with revolver attack for 25 EUR)
Galman 30$ is overpriced :\
I think 15\25$

Kaizer: yes i bought a catapult for 10GBP that are about 15\16 USD
Oh wow my bad, my phone was displaying your avatar instead of poseidons, so I was confused Smile

That comment should be Poseidon: no one in their right mind would pay $30 for a galman. A lot of those prices are too high, even for nib's.
ok then, if you have the time, could you point them out?
Would appreciate it!
Is there a reason you're ignoring my posts?! I think this should be Takara/Hasbro/Sonokong. Can you please acknowledge that you'll do that?
Maybe not sonokong, since tracking down most of those would be impossible, but Hasbro is fine once we get the Takara section done!
EDIT: Sorry dude.
You're not really getting what I mean. There should be no specific sections since there's no real difference in value between takara and hasbro except for a few. We should get rid of the item numbers and just have a list of the beys and what any of them should go for.
How about highest priced beys to lowest?!
Seriously, you must keep the numbers, honestly. Other wise it would be chaotic and unorganized.
That never goes over well. (see "MFB Tiers List") Dumb Rimshot
But specifying which make for certain beys is best. (Metal Driger, Zeus, Gigars etc)
Actually, I would prefer this one because people search for certain beyblades, and in categorical order, makes it much easier to search.

Your second idea is pretty good. Opinions anyone?
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:04 PM)Dan Wrote: .. This isn't a store, if you read the title it is reference list of what prices should be.

True. I guess I was stupid in that one. But I've got a lot on my mind, but no one will pay $50 for a Zeus, in my opinion.
NIB Zeus probably, heck I'd expect more. Unless obviously it is Hasbro..
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:14 PM)Dan Wrote: NIB Zeus probably, heck I'd expect more. Unless obviously it is Hasbro..

True. I'd expect to pay more for a Takara Zeus than a Hasbro Zeus under that circumstance.
Hasbro didnt realsese nearly all the thing takara did, put the same prices on for now, ill revise the ones that need changing.
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:05 PM)Poseidon Wrote: They will if they cant find galeon.
Take it from someone who spent 2 years getting rid of a NIB Galman at a decent price.
lol ok guys.
Hold up Poseidon maybe you should just revise and i'll input that later on Smile
Also if Zeus isn't $50.00, then I'll increase it.
Takara

Spoiler (Click to Hide)
# Series
A- Series

thats my list..Uncertain some of the prices..i kinda dont agree..some are too overpriced..and some are too low..

and are there any idea why random boosters is not included?

Hasbro release most of the beys in the Random Bosster of Takara..
Ah oops almost for~got XD
Will add a section for takara now and make some adjustments.
Zeus' was went down in value.
You, seaborg, wolborg, galeon, dranzer S, flash leopard, draciel F, dranzer F are too cheap i think.
Zeus, dranzer v2, rock bison are too expensive i think aswell benjohdi.
mm..you calling me cheap?lol..haha
nah..the price fit in to me..they are pretty cheap on YJA..
Takara Rock Bison is hard to find...sonokong one one is real cheap..
Ben-Ben's list is really accurate in comparison to my plastics sales.