Beyblade Photography Contest: Generations - Win Venusian G!

(Jul. 31, 2017  2:35 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Lol FireFire, how long did it take you to balance them just right and keep them from falling? Good job ! You too TraniacJ!

About some 40 mins lol. I actually was going for showing them in front of each other (from giant Driger to small Valky) but decided to do family tree as 1) I just had my tablet's camera wasn't as great and I seen a tree in my garden so I went with it.

Another idea I had was to arrenge them on numbers of clock as how it started as Ultimate Dragoon at 12:00 then Dragoon S on 1:00 and 11 ends with L2 doing a new start.

This contest is really creative lol
(Jul. 30, 2017  7:14 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
Genesis

[Image: Opy1Lfp.png?1]

(forgive my awful photoshop skills, lol. i like juxtaposing full color and monochrome as an art style, haha)

Ah, it is a photography contest though, not a Photoshop one... The wind behind each Beyblade is probably too much.
I'll participate with a super old photo (which is still my fav), because I don't think I'll find the time to take a better one. And it's better to enter now, otherwise I'll forget it, haha.

The original generation protagonists' beys. Title: Unleashing The Saint Beasts

[Image: 5e25c1-1501540410.jpg]
I have a quick question: I've looked through previous contest pages and I was wondering if we're allowed to use people in pictures? I know it sounds odd but I didn't see anyone in the pictures.

I have like three different ideas for this and I don't know what to choose!
(Aug. 01, 2017  11:01 AM)2 quid is good Wrote: I have a quick question: I've looked through previous contest pages and I was wondering if we're allowed to use people in pictures? I know it sounds odd but I didn't see anyone in the pictures.

Sure, but the focus has to remain the Beyblades. So, even a super motivated and awesome picture of a Blader holding a small Beyblade in their hand might not qualify, since the Beyblade would be taking so little space.
(Aug. 01, 2017  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2017  11:01 AM)2 quid is good Wrote: I have a quick question: I've looked through previous contest pages and I was wondering if we're allowed to use people in pictures? I know it sounds odd but I didn't see anyone in the pictures.

Sure, but the focus has to remain the Beyblades. So, even a super motivated and awesome picture of a Blader holding a small Beyblade in their hand might not qualify, since the Beyblade would be taking so little space.

Ok, I got it! Thanks man, you actually made me decide what I'm going to do!
[Image: No4hbnH.jpg]
This picture shows Dragoon Galaxy Turbo, the ancient master of the BeySpace which unites all four Beyblade Universes in the Beyblade Multiverse. Dragoon GT rules over the BeyUniverse with it's legendary left rotation and high speed engine gear and ensures law and order amongst all generations of Beyblades.
Would the Burst ver. of Dragoon S be eligible?
I have like no Plastic gen beys
(Aug. 01, 2017  10:23 PM)Mage Wrote: Would the Burst ver. of Dragoon S be eligible?

the rules don't say that you have to use a plastic gen bey at all actually
(Aug. 02, 2017  3:28 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2017  10:23 PM)Mage Wrote: Would the Burst ver. of Dragoon S be eligible?

the rules don't say that you have to use a plastic gen bey at all actually

Ohh yea, thx I think I know what I'm doin now Wink
(Jul. 30, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The contest ends in a week, and there are no entries yet? Wah.

Today i will enter finally got something worth it . You will like it ?

[Image: IMG_20170803_130209_01_01.jpg]
"DRAGONS ALONG THE GENERATIONS"
Are we allowed to give an edited picture?
(Aug. 03, 2017  8:23 AM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The contest ends in a week, and there are no entries yet? Wah.

Today i will enter finally got something worth it . You will like it ?

Whoa thats awesome. I wonder why I didn't thought of this. Good luck Mihir and all!
(Aug. 03, 2017  11:55 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Are we allowed to give an edited picture?

I think little touchups would be ok but you can't make it completely edited. See some of other posts for an idea
(Aug. 03, 2017  4:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2017  8:23 AM)Snidmist Wrote: Today i will enter finally got something worth it . You will like it ?

Whoa thats awesome. I wonder why I didn't thought of this. Good luck Mihir and all!
(Aug. 03, 2017  11:55 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Are we allowed to give an edited picture?

I think little touchups would be ok but you can't make it completely edited. See some of other posts for an idea

Yeah Yeah, just an idea.

My entry :- [Image: IMG-20170803-_WA0039.jpg]
With The Dawn Of A New Light,

A New Era Of Beyblade Begins...

[Image: dxfG3PE.jpg]

[P.S: Only some color corrections and brightness control was done.]
Ronit bro that BANNABLE-OP pic. Amazing Job!! I willl be using as my wallpaper lol
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:12 PM)ronitnath Wrote: With The Dawn Of A New Light,

Wow! In my opinion, it is the best here. Good job Grin.
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:12 PM)ronitnath Wrote: With The Dawn Of A New Light,

This is probably the best entry I've seen in quite a while, such a stunning atmosphere. The gold Dragoon and the sunlight are in perfect harmony, haha. It's really impressive!
I kept forgetting to do this and then putting it off, so here's my (kinda) last minute entry:
[Image: nRkkpoH.jpg]
Here's my entry. I don't have a DSLR anymore so I just shot this with my phone. I went with a triangular composition with Dragoon GT and Victory Valkyrie Smile

Title: Old School Cool 

[Image: dySydKo.png]
Revival

[Image: Q8yKLYy.jpg]

Somewhere, a burst of life enveloped a bey. There it lay with it's new sheen, waiting to be found by it's owner
Title: A worthy battle scene
[Image: IMG_7217.JPG]

I had to photoshop Wyborg in because I forgot to bring it with me when I went to Alberta. Btw I only adjusted the colour and did touch ups.
[Image: La5lF85.jpg]

Just a random pic in rain...was busy so couldn't take high quality photo... cheers
PS-No editing..Raw pic..