Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

(Feb. 22, 2016  6:53 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Fountain fire, try testing Balro Wyvang D125 R2f/WF. Its all I have. Can u test it against Killerken reviser BD145 CS. Balro Wyvangs all I got bro

ok i will test it. but my CS is worded can i use RSF or RF they will be better for defence
So is mine lol sure

but revisers stamina is meh so I prefer CS
meh how worn is your CS?

try testing it first and see
(Feb. 23, 2016  3:19 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Did Balro Wyvang work?

bro first of all don't post in row it's against rules and second, i'm human not a robot it takes some time to do. also my exams are started so don't have much free time but still i will test it soon Smile

edit:- sorry if i sound rude but i just want to say it takes time SmileSmileSmileSmile
Im really sorry, I didn't know and actually same so must study for chem
can anyone please test .
Kraken Dragoon SA165HF/S [HF mode, Attack Mode]

Can anyone test Phantom Bull W145JB in a standard BB-10 stadium?
Against your strongest combos please.

I wanted to know about this because I thought I was onto a really good combo but lost it before I could get to a tournament.
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:37 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Can anyone test Phantom Bull W145JB in a standard BB-10 stadium?

I wanted to know about this because I thought I was onto a really good combo but lost it before I could get to a tournament.

against attack, defence, stamina or balance?

It's stamina type, so it won't stand a chance against attack type [atleast from my experience with W145 stamina]

it seems like pretty good bey to me btw

edit:- I WILL TEST AS SOON AS YOU REPLY
(Apr. 14, 2016  4:22 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:37 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Can anyone test Phantom Bull W145JB in a standard BB-10 stadium?

It's stamina type, so it won't stand a chance against attack type [atleast from my experience with W145 stamina]

Against attack and balance if you could.
From what I remember, it seemed like more of a balance type, and it would move like a slower attack type around the center of the stadium.
(Apr. 14, 2016  4:33 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  4:22 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

Against attack and balance if you could.
From what I remember, it seemed like more of a balance type, and it would move like a slower attack type around the center of the stadium.
Funnily enough I was using that exact Beyblade yesterday!
Can anyone do a test battle for me? Test Mf-h Flash Orion GB145R2F/RF/LRF(Any one of them but i want r2f) vs Wyvang Wyvang CH120RF. I need see whats good for a tourney.
(May. 04, 2016  12:44 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Can anyone do a test battle for me? Test Mf-h Flash Orion GB145R2F/RF/LRF(Any one of them but i want r2f) vs Wyvang Wyvang CH120RF. I need see whats good for a tourney.

yes sure. will do once i get back to home

@[Bularieleone]. your test is ready, i will post it once i get home
Can anyone test MF Vulcan Quetzalquotl D125RDF? I dont have most of these parts, but, I might get them soon. Its a limited format combo. Maybe tests against defense and stamina beys? Thanks!
(Jul. 06, 2016  5:22 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: Can anyone test MF Vulcan Quetzalquotl D125RDF? I dont have most of these parts, but, I might get them soon. Its a limited format combo. Maybe tests against defense and stamina beys? Thanks!

I can do it now along with your thread combo but you know RDF is banned in LTD right?

you can use RB as alternative it works well.
Can somebody test mld ch120xf against limited combos it used to dominate against basalt and he'all so I'm pretty sure it should do well
(Jul. 06, 2016  6:27 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2016  5:22 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: Can anyone test MF Vulcan Quetzalquotl D125RDF? I dont have most of these parts, but, I might get them soon. Its a limited format combo. Maybe tests against defense and stamina beys? Thanks!

I can do it now along with your thread combo but you know RDF is banned in LTD right?

you can use RB as alternative it works well.
Lol I forgot that for a sec. Thanks dude!
I'm very curious as to whether UW145 or SW145 have any defense potential. They seem pretty similar to BD145 to me. Maybe test MF Basalt __ UW145/SW145CS against a top tier attack, thanks! If something like this has been tested, then please give me a link.
For mfb limited, could someone try MF-H Saggitario CH120R2F against a few of the current defense and stamina customs? I'd like to see if, similarly to the way the pre-hws pegasus was able to come back in this format, pre-hws saggitario would be able to compete in the meta as the, admittedly loose, limited equivalent to flash.
Hey I'm wondering, has anyone ever tested V145 for stamina? Because I can't find it so far. I am curious to how it does as I remember someone finding SW145 and TR145 useful, just wondering if V145 would be the same in Defense Mode.
Can some Test MF-H Vulcan Lynx 105WF for me?
Formats:[STD][LTD]
Use:a mid weight smash attacker with a bit of added stamina
MSF-H Genbull Dragoon TH170BS
MSF-H Genbull Dragoon BGrin
Then MSF-H Genbull Dragoon TH170ES
Category: Stamina, Attack and KO resistance
Stadium: Non Zero G Standard for Metal Fight Tourney. Exp: Attack Standard
I wish to compare them three, being when I had owned my main for tournament play, I would consistently go undefeated in small tournaments due to my bey outlasting or straight KO'ing the opponent due to recoil. Similar to a counter. I no longer have access to these beys so I'm not able to see which set up did I have. Which is why I request that you test, record solo spin duration, resistance, stamina, attack, and all the jazz to see which is the better bey. Comparing the three.
Optional: Separate test in a Zero G Attack Stadium.
The b:d variant is the Best sharp tips won't go well on th170
(Aug. 12, 2017  2:40 AM)mj9 Wrote: The b:d variant is the Best sharp tips won't go well on th170
I know BGrin is the best stamina. But I wanted someone to at least test the three. It was initially T125, but I figured th170 would give the same results. Being able to change between heights.
(Aug. 12, 2017  6:14 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  2:40 AM)mj9 Wrote: The b:d variant is the Best sharp tips won't go well on th170
I know BGrin is the best stamina. But I wanted someone to at least test the three. It was initially T125, but I figured th170 would give the same results. Being able to change between heights.

Taller tracks tends to grind on top of shorter beys and OS em. Its called Wobbling. Ball tips goes best for such combos due to there abilty to wobble without losing stamina, friction, abilty to move around and regain balance.

Sharpe tios doesn't go well with left spin or against any opposite spin. D series of tip is best especially WD and RDF varieients. Also a lower is better on left spin. Check out my article here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent