Beyblade Part Puns

oh i posted this in the sparking triple booster thread but....

my son made me proud with a beyblade dad joke when we got the triple booster....he made kurse satan / wheel / loop, showed it to me, and said " I WHEELY like this combo!!"
*single dad tear*

btw imma lone wolf in dis WWpun... or should I say lone fenrir
(that was a Low Blow, sorry lol)
(Sep. 02, 2020  5:54 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: This World War is Crazy Time to Invite some people:

1. This isn’t a world war. Stop treating it as such.
  2. That was way too many tags. If they wanna join, they can join on their own.
  3. This isn’t only supposed to be the greatest pun-war in WBO history. Just a small pun war between Green and Jupiter that started in the meme thread, and then a few people (including myself) joined them for back-up. So stop treating it like something that needs to be known by everyone.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: oh i posted this in the sparking triple booster thread but....

my son made me proud with a beyblade dad joke when we got the triple booster....he made kurse satan / wheel / loop, showed it to me, and said " I WHEELY like this combo!!"
*single dad tear*

That was a Cursed pun.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: oh i posted this in the sparking triple booster thread but....

*single dad tear*

Your son is a comedic genius lol

*single dad tear*

Truly, he would dominate this pun war
This Is A Pun for B-171 Triple Booster

Why Was Diabolos Naked?

(Sep. 02, 2020  6:25 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: This Is A Pun for B-171 Triple Booster

Why Was Diabolos Naked?

Er, that wasn’t exactly funny. And it might’ve worked slightly better (not humor-wise though) if you did it with Spriggan, where the Naked layer base made it’s debut, and had Spriggan as the chip.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  5:54 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: This World War is Crazy Time to Invite some people:

3. This isn’t only supposed to be the greatest pun-war in WBO history. Just a small pun war between Green and Jupiter that started in the meme thread, and then a few people (including myself) joined them for back-up. So stop treating it like something that needs to be known by everyone.
Hey Take it easy
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:32 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
Hey Take it easy

Hey, take it easy. He’s just looking out for other people because some don’t want part of this now messed up pun war. Please understand that not everyone will take part in this. Thanks.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:32 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
Hey Take it easy
That wasn’t rude though. That was just telling you to knock it off.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:32 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Hey Take it easy
That wasn’t rude though. That was just telling you to knock it off.

Stop Rage(ing), there is Two much Friction here. It's not that Maximum of a deal, Zwei are you arguing?
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That wasn’t rude though. That was just telling you to knock it off.

Stop Rage(ing), there is Two much Friction here. It's not that Maximum of a deal, Zwei are you arguing?
Not raging, there was no deal, and it’s not an argument. It was a response. It seems that you’re out of the Loop.
(Sep. 02, 2020  7:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Stop Rage(ing), there is Two much Friction here. It's not that Maximum of a deal, Zwei are you arguing?
Not raging, there was no deal, and it’s not an argument. It was a response. It seems that you’re out of the Loop.
That was smooth.

Dacatman The Blacknight Eclipse Force andowantsfood @"XSabxManiacX" Blader_Syre SupaDav03 BeybladeManiac0

i am here to announce that i am not interested in destroy-ing others with puns

imma slowly slide out of this battlefield before i get hurt
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what disease does Tetsuya Watarigani have???
Cancer.

Well, that was terrible. Cancer is a lot less funny than you think it is, especially to people who've lost family members to it.

Your sense of humor needs work, and if you violate the rudeness rules like this again you will earn warning percentage and potentially tempbans.

Terrible. It wasn't even a good pun, just the layer he uses.
What did Valkyrie say to Zeutron (2 in 1)
What happend when Kukulcan got the Wave Driver?
(Sep. 02, 2020  8:08 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Dacatman The Blacknight Eclipse Force andowantsfood @"XSabxManiacX" Blader_Syre SupaDav03 BeybladeManiac0

i am here to announce that i am not interested in destroy-ing others with puns

imma slowly slide out of this battlefield before i get hurt

Yeah, you should probably get out of the cross-fire
I’m joining Team Rob with...
Neptune Evil-eye Vertical Edge Ragnaruk Gravity Orbit Neptune Nine Accel Gravity Infinity Valkryie Edge Yggdrasil Oval Unite Unicorn Polish, Needle Evil-eye Vertical Edge Ragnaruk Gravity Orbit Neptune Nine Accel Limited Evil-eye Triple Yielding Odin Upper Defense Odin Wing Needle.
Yes I know I took this from the Beyblade Memes thread, but I’m too lazy to make another 1’.
What did Valkyrie say to Wyvern in Cho-z
(Sep. 02, 2020  11:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What did Valkyrie say to Wyvern in Cho-z

Maybe it was because.

What's this about? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...