Beyblade Part Puns

(May. 20, 2020  8:40 PM)Orbit Wrote: U R nothing

I see. That makes a lot more sense now.
I can create a new DIMENSION.

This is much more than a REBOOT of leftburst's video. It's a ULTIMATE REBOOT.

The sparking launchers will give me a JOLT of confidence.
Fafnir 00 Dimension
I can KEEP doing this all day.

(May. 20, 2020  8:47 PM)Orbit Wrote: Fafnir 00 Dimension

Ah yes, food.
Deathsyther 00 Massive

Deathsyther 1Reach Eternal
Vs
Hercules 1 Tower
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:05 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Was that a part pun? I do not get it.

Odin Outer Flugel? OOF?
Odax Oval Fusion-S

EPIC (evipero) 4T (air) KNIGHT VICTORY (Valtryek) ROYAL (king Spriggan)
Omni Odin 00Flow Destroy’
Epic Fortnite victory Royale
Oooofd’ XD
I just want you all to know how miserable I am every time I see this thread. I have to have a look at it to make sure you aren't sneaking rudeness or slurs into it. But the puns here are terrible.

You people are monsters.
(May. 20, 2020  9:55 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I just want you all to know how miserable I am every time I see this thread. I have to have a look at it to make sure you aren't sneaking rudeness or slurs into it. But the puns here are terrible.

You people are monsters.
It must be a NIGHTMARE.
(May. 20, 2020  9:55 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I just want you all to know how miserable I am every time I see this thread. I have to have a look at it to make sure you aren't sneaking rudeness or slurs into it. But the puns here are terrible.

You people are monsters.

Your opinion is a Duo of the meme collection and both are NOTHING and shall be broken into PISCES.
Not to let you guys Down, but this thread is pretty much Dead. There's no need to Xtend it even further. If you do, it'll go through the Dread-ful stage of Life After Death, where everyone tries to Claw their way into the non-existing spotlight. The World Bladers Discord server has a much Grand-er puns anyway. The pun wars over there are of a much higher Xcalibur. It might even Xceed your expectations when there's a pun war, not to mention that it seems like an endless Loop of puns. Some of them are Force-d, but not as many as on here. Hopefully we can Expand the roster of pun makers in the #memes channel over there, even if it means that you have to re-Cycle some of the puns that were on here. If possible, go over there so you don't Destroy DeceasedCrab's eyes with these βalder Armed Defense puns.
No need for phoenix to break because it has 2 much friction

(May. 20, 2020  10:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Not to let you guys Down, but this thread is pretty much Dead. There's no need to Xtend it even further. If you do, it'll go through the Dread-ful stage of Life After Death, where everyone tries to Claw their way into the non-existing spotlight. The World Bladers Discord server has a much Grand-er puns anyway. The pun wars over there are of a much higher Xcalibur. It might even Xceed your expectations when there's a pun war, not to mention that it seems like an endless Loop of puns. Some of them are Force-d, but not as many as on here. Hopefully we can Expand the roster of pun makers in the #memes channel over there, even if it means that you have to re-Cycle some of the puns that were on here. If possible, go over there so you don't Destroy DeceasedCrab's eyes with these βalder Armed Defense puns.
That's fair. That's why I don't engage here. I more or less do them on the spot so doing puns like this isn't my style.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: KEEP making threads like these! I see you're REBOOTing leftburst's idea! These puns are NOTHING, let me show you my real POWER!

(Oct. 19, 2019  3:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok, I fixed it.

Thank you! Now to DESTROY your life with my DAGGER that you will DREAD the rest of your life!

I was hoping for this to go on for the whole year, btw I know it was off topic
my friend- give me your beyblades
me- i got nothing

WIPrandom person- look at that wizard tower thats draining the life out of nothing

(May. 22, 2020  6:38 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: my friend- give me your beyblades
me- i got nothing

WIPrandom person- look at that wizard tower thats draining the life out of nothing

person shows takara tomy reboot- yo look at my hasbro ultimate reboot
You guys see that this post is Nothing and that to Xtend it would Sting my heart and make me want to Destroy you. Just do not be Brave or act like a King cause nobody here is an Ace or Legend. We are all in an Mirage that Posions us with Venom that Erases us.
Ok... the amount of derpy Beyblade puns in this thread are beginning to Xceed in number. Might have to call a mod in to Erase some of em. I mean, cmon! Making slick Beyblade puns isnt a Heavy feat, there really Nothing to it, all ya gotta do is make a statement, look at Beyblade parts, and use good Judgement to put the right names in it. and Hold off on using too many puns bunched together, or else the slickness of the puns will Go Down Under, Quick!

Sorry, but I have to Xtend this post a lil more and expound on one more Variable.
Please, for the love of our Planet, please do not Convert or Merge bey combos into words...
That lame Trick of words will Turn your pun into a derp-up. It’s a major Odin Oval Fusion.... a Massive one imo..
My tips ain’t no Paradox, they’re quite simple So, if u follow my tips, then yer Punmanship won’t Spiral out of control, but will make an Impact, shoot, you may gain an Edge over yer pun rivals, and ya might even Generate some likes too! my posts are Proof of this fact. So, I Charge you all, go Polish up yer punsauce skills, And be creative as I’m sure there’s a lot of part names Around
Is Valt a pirate because he sure does say “AOi” a lot
What’s Drums favorite band?

Sting
You guys are really in the ZONE with these puns! Way to XCEED my expectations 👏🏻
Get outer here.