Beyblade Part Puns

Oh no! If I don’t respond, my post wil go Down Under... Quick!
My favorite anime aside from beyblade is
Judgment Odin Jerk Orbit

Oh My Lord, Spriggan is just 2 Operate!
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Odin Outer Flugel

Was that a part pun? I do not get it.

Me either
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:50 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Was that a part pun? I do not get it.

Me either
It means OOF.

The proper term is Odin .Oval.Fusion lol
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:54 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

The proper term is Odin .Oval.Fusion lol
Lol yea, I forgot
Ima REBOOT This thread because it’s kinda DEAD. It’s crazy how after NOTHING, This 1’ post can change everything. Ima make this thread go through an EVOLUTION
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:50 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Me either
It means OOF.

oh.
These bad puns really STING like VENOM. My puns will DESTROY all of yours . When you see my puns at XTREME,  your puns will be ERASEd. In the end their will be NOTHING but my true POWER shining.
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:10 AM)rightspin99 Wrote: These bad puns really STING. My puns will DESTROY all of yours . When you see my puns at XTREME,  your puns will be ERASEd. In the end their will be NOTHING but my true POWER shining.

That oughta be a HAZARD but welcome to my DIMENSION. My puns will BLAST you so far into OUTER space you shall fly past the ASTEROIDS and GALAXIES spanning as far as a ZILLION light years. What I am saying is, don't think you are so PERFECT. But hey, way to GO with those POWERful puns, those really IMPACTed this thread a bit. KEEP up with the GOod work, but don't SHOOT towards insults, some may LAUNCH further than you with those. How many? Maybe 1, or 2, or maybe even TEN. I was not OPERATEing you but with the WEIGHT this reply has, I may ACCEL to VICTORY and run a few YARDs afterwards. I may be the pun GOD with this reply, or a BEAST. But I should not let this SPIRAL out of hand and pour a can of JOLT in the DRAIN. But hey, I ACEd this GRAND and ROCKy reply with all of these puns, it is quite ATOMIC, but this is not my CENTRAL focus. But hey, I SURVIVED making this reply, GOod job for me.
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:18 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:10 AM)rightspin99 Wrote: These bad puns really STING. My puns will DESTROY all of yours . When you see my puns at XTREME,  your puns will be ERASEd. In the end their will be NOTHING but my true POWER shining.

That oughta be a HAZARD but welcome to my DIMENSION. My puns will BLAST you so far into OUTER space you shall fly past the ASTEROIDS and GALAXIES spanning as far as a ZILLION light years. What I am saying is, don't think you are so PERFECT. But hey, way to GO with those POWERful puns, those really IMPACTed this thread a bit. KEEP up with the GOod work.

Do you really think you can SURVIVE my puns? I'll BLOW you away like a HURRICANE. I'll send you into ORBIT. I'll POISEN you with VENOM. I'll DESTROY your puns. I will be the the true MASTER of puns. Don’t even try DRAINIng yourself to KEEP up with me.
These puns are Nothing to me. I don't even have to provide Proof of it, I'm just a pun Wizard. And to think all your attempts to Rise to the top went all the way down the Drain...
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:31 AM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:18 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: That oughta be a HAZARD but welcome to my DIMENSION. My puns will BLAST you so far into OUTER space you shall fly past the ASTEROIDS and GALAXIES spanning as far as a ZILLION light years. What I am saying is, don't think you are so PERFECT. But hey, way to GO with those POWERful puns, those really IMPACTed this thread a bit. KEEP up with the GOod work.

Do you really think you can SURVIVE my puns? I'll BLOW you away like a HURRICANE. I'll send you into ORBIT. I'll POISEN you with VENOM. I'll DESTROY your puns. I will be the the true MASTER of puns. You can't possibly KEEP up with me.

Well, let us see about that (XTREME pun argument going on!). My puns are so SHELTERing, it survived the RAGNARUK. Talk about a NEEDLE in a haystack. I will be the LORD of puns, trust me, you're starting to SPIRAL out of control. Not even a UNION can stop me. My puns shall SLASH through yours and not even the ULTIMATE insults will stop me. So stop acting like the world REVOLVES around you and HOLD it together. You are just a VARIABLE in this battle of puns. But me, I am the GUARDIAN, the PERFECT 1, the 1 that CRASHes into other puns. Try saying more HEAVY puns if you want to GO stop me, and don't even try to STORM my puns, it shall just be a BLOODY REQUIEM choice for you. This is gonna be very QUICK and easy, it shall be your DOOM, your superNOVA, the VERTICAL end of your tracks. Try to SURVIVE, I am up for it. Just POLISH your puns first before you BOOST.
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: These puns are NOTHING to me. I don't even have to provide PROOF of it, I'm just a pun WIZARD. And to think all your attempts to RISE to the top went all the way down the DRAIN...
Dang, this thread has been DEAD. I’m going to REVIVE it. I look forward to Mirage Fafnir coming out. It looks SUPER, fit for a BRAVE KING. CURSE TT for making me wait until the end of May.

Credit to #Fafnir for this whole pun of a paragraph.
(May. 20, 2020  7:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Dang, this thread has been DEAD. I’m going to REVIVE it. I look forward to Mirage Fafnir coming out. It looks SUPER, fit for a BRAVE KING. CURSE TT for making me wait until the end of May.
If TT pushes the release date, I’ll SLASH an XCALIBUR SWORD through the AIR and HIT them so hard, that they’ll be out of OPERATE(tion).

I dunno why I did this. It must be BLOODY awful.
It's time to RISE this thread from the DEAD! This thread almost went down the DRAIN, until BuilderROB saved it through his BRAVE actions. He did a SUPER job bringing this thread back.
(May. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's time to RISE this thread from the DEAD! This thread almost went down the DRAIN, until BuilderROB saved it through his BRAVE actions. He did a SUPER job bringing this thread back.

We have to KEEP this thread alive and do NOTHING to stop it. I will not allow this thread to go on the EDGE of being dead.
I am an ACE, if you say otherwise i will SLASH you with my KING SWORD, but hey you ROCK too, lets RISE from the ashes like a PHOENIX

I know, its SOU terrible
I hope this thread REBOOT is good. I think we should GENERATE more puns and XTEND this thread to other sites, and BUMP this thread daily.
Unicorn Ratchet Nothing
(May. 20, 2020  8:35 PM)Orbit Wrote: Unicorn Ratchet Nothing
?
U R nothing
(May. 20, 2020  8:35 PM)Orbit Wrote: Unicorn Ratchet Nothing

What is supposed to be the pun here?
Im QUICK on my feet. What if america makes an ATOMIC bomb??!