Beyblade Part Puns

A thread for all your Beyblade part puns. The parts can be from any generation of beyblades. The only rule is no custom part puns. Only real part puns allowed.
KEEP making threads like these! I see you're REBOOTing leftburst's idea! These puns are NOTHING, let me show you my real POWER!
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Keep making threads like these! I see you're rebooting leftburst's idea! These puns are nothing, let me show you my real power!

You should probably put the puns in bold or capitalize all the letters in that pun.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:57 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Keep making threads like these! I see you're rebooting leftburst's idea! These puns are nothing, let me show you my real power!

You should probably put the puns in bold or capitalize all the letters in that pun.

Ok, I fixed it.
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:57 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You should probably put the puns in bold or capitalize all the letters in that pun.

Ok, I fixed it.

Thank you! Now to DESTROY your life with my DAGGER that you will DREAD the rest of your life!
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok, I fixed it.

Thank you! Now to DESTROY your life with my DAGGER that you will DREAD the rest of your life!

I don’t wanna be DEAD!
Odin Outer Flugel
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Odin Outer Flugel

Was that a part pun? I do not get it.
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Was that a part pun? I do not get it.

Odin Outer Flugel? OOF?
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:05 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Was that a part pun? I do not get it.

Odin Outer Flugel? OOF?

Oof. I just got it lol
I see your CROSS at my puns, even though my puns are LEGENDary. I'm ACCELing in my classes, even though my head is made or IRON.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I see your CROSS at my puns, even though my puns are LEGENDary. I'm ACCELing in my classes, even though my head is made or IRON.

Oh yeah? Then I shall move QUICK to KNOCKOUT you. Then I shall BLOW into my flute causing snakes to come that will BITE you and cause you to QUAKE and BLOW up.

Odin Oval Fusion-S

(Oct. 19, 2019  2:23 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: [REDACTED]

This is amazing

The Actual Abbreviation For That Is O.Ω.Fl. The Right Combo is Odin Oval Fusion
(Oct. 19, 2019  6:08 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

The Actual Abbreviation For That Is O.Ω.Fl. The Right Combo is Odin Oval Fusion

Lmao oof, I totally forgot.
(Oct. 20, 2019  1:40 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:34 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Uhh, your meme wasn’t lighthearted. It was more offensive.
dank is dark and more offensive please use a dictiornary

Quit fighting, arguments get you NOTHING. Your just BUMPing the thread. So stop before I use my full POWER, because you've seen NOTHING yet.
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:11 PM)Hey Ravinchen Wrote: [REDACTED by DC]

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 1m7jmi.jpg]

You have no idea what you just got yourself into.

For what you did, I shall ERASE you from this PLANET. First I will POISON you with VENOM. Then I will show my true POWER. I shall SLASH my RATCHET into you. Then when I BLOW it into the air, you will go flying. If that does not DESTROY you I will use my XTREME IRON SWORD and impale you with such FORCE that it sends you off this PLANET. If you are not DESTROYed by then I will throw an ATOMIC bomb at you to BLOW you up, sending you into an ETERNAL ORBIT for the rest of your life if you are not DESTROYed already.
(Oct. 20, 2019  3:44 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  3:41 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Not really, he/she had no malicious intent and was just making a pun
I know, but it’s still not that good of a thing to say.

This is a PRIME example of why no one should make jokes like that. JOKERing around like that isn't funny, it only makes others MAD.(All caps words are puns)
i wish i could just ERASE this conversation till NOTHING remains or at least get an ATOMIC bomb and DESTROY it all.
Uh, I don't think slash my ratchet into you makes any sense... BuilderROB
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:35 PM)Armor Wrote: Uh, I don't think slash my ratchet into you makes any sense... BuilderROB

A ratchet is a tool so it makes sense.
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:35 PM)Armor Wrote: Uh, I don't think slash my ratchet into you makes any sense... BuilderROB

A ratchet is a tool so it makes sense.

Well yes, but that's not really the kind of thing you use to slash someone with? Not even a cutting edge...
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:19 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A ratchet is a tool so it makes sense.

Well yes, but that's not really the kind of thing you use to slash someone with? Not even a cutting edge...

If I can put a ratchet through someone and throw them into space that shows how powerful I am.
That seems fair, but let's try not to go too overboard. I respect your out of the box mindset though. Let's keep this down to EARTH.
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:23 PM)Armor Wrote: That seems fair, but let's try not to go too overboard. I respect your out of the box mindset though. Let's keep this down to EARTH.

Ok then.