Beyblade Metal Fury - the difference between it and Hyperblades/regular 4D!

Hello everyone! I'm here to help you see the difference between regular Beyblade Metal Fury releases, including Spark FX, and the newly released Hyperblades! (AKA 4D)

[Image: metalfuryguide1.jpg]

If you have any questions about Beyblade Metal Fury, feel free to send me or Kain_Highwind a Private Message, and we can help explain it to you.
Nice guide Raigeko13! Looks pretty good
It doesn't really tell me anything... but nice though.
It's just a short explanation to help clear up any confusion with anyone. If you already know this, it doesn't apply to you. However, it seems there are still a few people who don't understand the differences, so I made this quick little guide so they'll finally understand it. Wink
It's a neat and quick guide, nice job Raigeko.
I have just one question about hyperblades isn't hasbro only releasing ten of the 4d beys?
(Dec. 31, 2012  10:42 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I have just one question about hyperblades isn't hasbro only releasing ten of the 4d beys?

I don't know where you're getting the number of 10 from.

Currently there are only 7 Hyperblades released, and those are:

Cosmic Pegasus F:D
L-Drago Destructor F:S
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Phantom Orion B:D
Diablo Nemesis X:D

As of right now, no more are scheduled to be released. However, it is likely they will release the others. Only waiting for some to pop up online or in stores will tell.
I thought variares was also one of them.
Not yet, no. There is a standard Metal Fury release of VariAres with 145WB. However, it cannot mode change, and is much lighter than the original. There is also the Toys R Us release that comes with two Destroyer Dome Wheels.

I would also like to point out that the hollowed out Metal Wheels only includes most new 4D Metal Wheels. Things such as Phantom and Scythe are, while others like Screw and Divine remain untouched. Only 4D Metal Wheels have been altered.
There are some Stealth Battlers in Spark FX too, but it is not really needed. I think this guide would fit better in Beyblade General, no?

Regardless, great easy to read guide Rai!
Thank you, Raigeko13. Guide definitely was useful.
Although a grammar error in it, but nothing big. "A Spark FX Is Are Beyblades that do not have original color on them"
Imperial
I was originally going to put it in Beybalde General, but Kai-V said it would fit better in Beyblade Customizations, so I put it here.

alex Mason
It seems correct to me, but if anyone else has any problems with it I'll be more than happy to correct it.
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Imperial
I was originally going to put it in Beybalde General, but Kai-V said it would fit better in Beyblade Customizations, so I put it here.

alex Mason
It seems correct to me, but if anyone else has any problems with it I'll be more than happy to correct it.

"Is are" As far as I know, it would be is or are, not both next to each other.
Nice guide, Raigeko!

-hoping for this to get stickied-
Great guide Raigeko! It was a pretty useful guide. Smile
great guide Raigeko13 I remember the other day when every one was saying Hasbro sucks and you proved that its not bad. very good guide
Any idea of Beat Lynx being launched?
TH170 will be one thing i'll be interested to get from it.
do hyperblades cost as much as metal fury beys?
(Jan. 01, 2013  10:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: Any idea of Beat Lynx being launched?
TH170 will be one thing i'll be interested to get from it.
do hyperblades cost as much as metal fury beys?
Right now it is unknown if any more HyperBlades will be released. I have heard that HyperBlades cost a little more.

They cost around $10.46 USD excluding taxes in most places in the US.

The list I made above are current Hyperblades released. It's unknown if more will be released.
Here in India they will most likely cost around 350 INR., because if they cost more no one would buy. Also as the plastic series and the HMS system cost was same, i doubt they will increase it.
One thing I have noticed though is that, "Cosmic", the non-4D metal wheel actually outclasses "Big Bang". But otherwise, MFB4D>Metal Fury.
good explanation dude and too bad that we dont get other hyperblades like fang leone or variares.... but oh well Tongue_out
(Jan. 03, 2013  8:52 PM)razor blader Wrote: good explanation dude and too bad that we dont get other hyperblades like fang leone or variares.... but oh well Tongue_out

Chances are we'll get them in 2013. Although, knowing hasbro, we cant be so sure about that.
I don't get how Hasbro's Cosmic Wheel outclasses the Big Bang wheel isn't it lighter?
Even though Cosmic's weight is less compared to Big Bang, it is quite useful in Force Smash compared to Big Bang
because of the way the wings of Cosmic are shaped (Go look at Meow's Cosmic discussion). If only Cosmic had more weight IT WOULD BE BOSS! Tongue_out