Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:10 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wow that thing is huge!!!!

insert obligatory "that's what she said" now
If I had access to that stuff otsu has, it would be much more comfy and convenient when I launched these things.

Sadly, conflicting opinions with me and my mom make it a hassle to buy new beyblade gear, or even imported beys. sometimes she allows me to get the beys, but never the gear. I don't know if she'd let me get an imported bey... though it's not likely, as they cost MUCH more than they are bought in the local stores.

So until then... it's just old fashioned starter rip cords for me.
When using right spin beys I use the terribad blue Hasbro launcher with the orange String Launcher and Meteo L Drago face sticker in the little hexagon. For left spin beys I use the white 3 Segment Launcher with the point card holder pointing diagonally up on the right side and the clear left spin launcher.
Why do you have L drago on the right spin launcher lol?
Takara's bb15 launchergrip, black launcher grip rubber and meteo l-drago's launcher.
Just the launchers that come with, I can't seem to find the grip (I have been to target and fred meyer so mabey I need to try TRU?)
I'm tempted to buy a Sniper Launcher and a angle compass. That way I can snipe people with Screw(you) Capricorn!! Tongue_out I can dream can't I?
What would that accomplish exactly? The sniper launcher really looks like it serves no purpose Uncertain
I use White L Drago Beylauncher with a Black Launcher grip and beypointer, going to get a white rubber grip to add on Smile
Ha Ive customized mine 2 Teh MAX....MAX........MAX...........MAX.
Ha not really.
half the time I use LR Launcher.
Launcher Rubber on order.
(Feb. 02, 2011  8:56 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: What would that accomplish exactly? The sniper launcher really looks like it serves no purpose Uncertain

I would be able to angle the launch and still pull at a 180 decree angle. And the compass would help with banking shots.
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:17 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  8:56 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: What would that accomplish exactly? The sniper launcher really looks like it serves no purpose Uncertain

I would be able to angle the launch and still pull at a 180 decree angle. And the compass would help with banking shots.

Nano has a whole game plan........you should next find out where Kai-V lives, set up camp on a hill, and target her.

lolololol Smile jkjkjk
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:17 PM)Nano Wrote: I would be able to angle the launch and still pull at a 180 decree angle. And the compass would help with banking shots.
Ok, that makes since and the only reasoning I was finding behind it.

Hehe targetting Kai-V. Well first Nano should get the goggles with the angles lol.
My custom consists of:

Yellow Light Launcher (Takara Tomy Ver.), 3 Segment Launcher Grip (Galaxy Pegasis DX Ver.), Hasbro Grip Rubber and Metal Assist. I'm still working on it.
You got the grip, extension, metal trigger thing, angle compass, LF launcher, but what is the black rectangular thing on the very end?
Blue and yellow Launcher Grip with orange String Launcher/White BeyLauncher L (Hoping to get angle compass)
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:09 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: You got the grip, extension, metal trigger thing, angle compass, LF launcher, but what is the black rectangular thing on the very end?

LED sight. Adjustable angles.

Other setups:
White Launcher Grip. White grip rubber. White Launcher Rubber, Beylauncher L clear ver. Metal Assist.

Blue hasbro grip, blue beylauncher.

Black Hasbro Grip, Black Rubber grip, Right launcher/Rightlauncher 2 / Snipe Launcher.
Does the LED really do anything? I can't see how it would actually do anything Uncertain
If you want to see how it really works, watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vcMsX-GR3E
Thanks for the video link! Hmmm, not super accurate. Not really serving a purpose. We've also had 5 pages of discussion over using deception and showing where your beyblade is going to hit isn't very deceptive but I suppose it could be intimidating lol.
3 Segement launcher,L/R Launcher,Beysuspension,LED Sight,Black Grip Rubber,Metal Assist,Metal Fight Tool,and my Beypoint Card(I don't have any points,it's just for show).

Other one

Hasbro Black grip,Black Rubber,Metal Assist,Beypointer,and Right launcher 2
I prefer no grip. It's to get a tactile feel of my beyblade's weight and position and to allow last-moment adjustment of launch.
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:07 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I prefer no grip. It's to get a tactile feel of my beyblade's weight and position and to allow last-moment adjustment of launch.
And millions of bruises and cuts on your hands from having the Beylauncher handle whip back ...