Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
The title says it all. How do you like to customize your grip? I use red rubber, a blue launcher but a grey tool, a bey pointer, and a red beylauncher. What about you?

The only things I ask are:
*that people try to stay on topic. It's easy to loose topic by asking where did you get that? Or where can I buy that? Those things go in the beyblade stores topic. Thanks!

*You're also welcome to post pics if you think your launcher is that cool Smile

*Instead of haphazardly just throwing out your custom, explain it. Why do you like this custom? Does it help you in battle? Or is it just for show?
i use the average hasbro parts Crying but to spice it up a put a tag on it with my name Cute
Ooops! Forgot to add: I use a bey launcher suspension too!
I use a Orange String launcher, nothing more, nothing less.
Launcher grip+ blue beylauncher+ suspension. Soon to chance to beylauncher L/R
A lame hasbro one with their gross orange string launcher. Want to get that metal trigger grip for it.

Also got a duotron if that counts toward this thread.
I don't have it yet, but my dream is: White grip launcher + red rubber + red beylauncher + Beypointer + white launcher rubber.
I have everything if you see the coming Legend of the Bey video, i didn't use it though, it took up too much space.
LED sight, Angle Compass, Beylauncher LR, Launcher Rubbers, 3 Segment grip, Beypoint Card, Rubber Grip Mule, Extension.
What's so special about the 3 segment grip out of curiousity? Looks pretty dumb imo.
I use a grey Hasbro Launcher Grip, a orange string launcher/white Beylauncher L and a red Launcher Rubber.
Works quite well for me.
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:10 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: What's so special about the 3 segment grip out of curiousity? Looks pretty dumb imo.

It's a launcher grip that can hold a bey point card instead of a pointer. Nothing special.
Takara Black Launchergrip....Beypointer....Red Launcher Rubber....Hasbro Red Grip Mule and Light Launcher 2/Beylauncher L/R (I change alot)
Its quite comfortable for me...next thing im buyin....the metal assist
I do mine old style. A launcher a rip cord and a grip. I get more strgenth
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:33 PM)jcmanaf Wrote: I do mine old style. A launcher a rip cord and a grip. I get more strgenth

Try using a Beylauncher/string launcher. It will give you more power. However if you don't like the feel try a LL2.
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:32 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: ....Hasbro Red Grip Mule......

Hasbro made a grip mule??!! When did this happen??!! Sorry getting off topic...
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:28 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:10 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: What's so special about the 3 segment grip out of curiousity? Looks pretty dumb imo.

It's a launcher grip that can hold a bey point card instead of a pointer. Nothing special.

Ah okay then, is that superior to the beypointer then?
IDK not really.......

let's all try and stay on topic I'd hate for Kai-V to close another one of my threads
hasbro grip, metal assist, grip support, beylauncher LR, launcher rubber.

[Image: 20110131194653275.jpg]
That looks like a monster!! Didn't realize that the grip support extended it.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:00 AM)Otsu Wrote: hasbro grip, metal assist, grip support, beylauncher LR, launcher rubber.

[Image: 20110131194653275.jpg]

Niiiice!! And thank you b4 this I had no idea what a grip mule was!! Thank you!
There is no such thing as "grip mule" though ... It is called Grip Rubber.
Is the plastic extension that necessary Kai?
The Grip Support ? It provides a wider grip, so if you have big hands it gives you more room. I think it also adds some weight at the end of the grip to compensate with everything the other side holds : launcher, Beyblade, accessories, etc.
Well ya I have the rubber one which helps for my bigger hands most definitely. Being a counterbalance makes alot of sense. Thanks!