Beyblade Mecha Sentoki: My Fan Series (Episode Thread Only)(Episode 33 Out)

@HolyPhoenix, you'll just have to find out.

@Momohimi, don't worry, I won't kill them off, that would be a horrible idea, killing off a character for shock or a cheap drama idea is just stupid, and trust me, I've seen something like that before...
When will Krios be done?
(Apr. 02, 2015  11:24 PM)Revenant Wrote: When will Krios be done?

I can't do it right now as I have no Elevator track, but I will try and do one, I'm sorry for not finishing it but the elevator is really a problem.
(Apr. 03, 2015  12:35 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2015  11:24 PM)Revenant Wrote: When will Krios be done?

I can't do it right now as I have no Elevator track, but I will try and do one, I'm sorry for not finishing it but the elevator is really a problem.
No problem man! Take your time!
I apologise for the delay but I finally got my hands on an E230 and I may get it done later tomorrow, but we'll see.

Again, I am so sorry, I was busy with College, I appreciate you hanging in there.
Episode 31 is out, enjoy!
The episodes are awesome as always. Antonio actually doing a longer battle, that's never happened before... congratulations Antonio!!!
I'm hoping to finish Episode 32 hopefully, but I have exams so I'll try and post this one in the holidays.

Sorry for not posting more lately.
Jinbee, I know that feel. I just got end of the year testing done, finished the math segment yesterday.

Anyways, a bit off topic.

Keep up the good work.
(Jun. 06, 2015  12:42 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Jinbee, I know that feel. I just got end of the year testing done, finished the math segment yesterday.

Anyways, a bit off topic.

Keep up the good work.

Well good luck on it man! I nearly finished ep 32!
Bump, sorry to keep you guys waiting but here it is, I finally finished episode 32.
That's brilliant! I am now going to read it.
Yikes, I have not worked on this in ages, but it's an episode I wanted to do for ages, so episode 33 is now out! It's probably my longest episode so far and it's again in the first post! Enjoy!

Also I will work on my Kik and stuff, just need to access a scanner in my college.

EDIT: Just to throw it out there, I'll put this digital trace that Momohimi did for me of my Movie Poster, so thanks!

[Image: zmbo85.png]
Wow, so Tri worked on this till Ep.19 right?
@[J.I.N.B.E.E!] - No problem Jin although I drew that ages ago.

Also, great episode. I can't wait for Shinkai to shine again (if she does).
(Jan. 01, 2016  4:35 AM)Momohimi Wrote: @[J.I.N.B.E.E!] - No problem Jin although I drew that ages ago.

Also, great episode. I can't wait for Shinkai to shine again (if she does).

Don't worry, I'll add her somewhere and thanks.

(Jan. 01, 2016  4:35 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Wow, so Tri worked on this till Ep.19 right?

No @[Jetsnake1], I just asked Tri for permission to post them, all of this is my work except the digital poster.
Sick episode bro! Hope to see more!
Thanks a lot! I hope so too. Sorry about the delay, I haven't been feeling up to it ever since Burst Came out but I decided to do this one, and hopefully some more.
(Jan. 03, 2016  5:19 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Thanks a lot! I hope so too. Sorry about the delay, I haven't been feeling up to it ever since Burst Came out but I decided to do this one, and hopefully some more.
Ah its all good! The delay is what makes it better! Its like built up suspense.
(Jan. 03, 2016  5:20 AM)اظہر Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  5:19 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Thanks a lot! I hope so too. Sorry about the delay, I haven't been feeling up to it ever since Burst Came out but I decided to do this one, and hopefully some more.
Ah its all good! The delay is what makes it better! Its like built up suspense.

Aha, thanks! Makes me feel a lot better. And thanks for putting up with me over the course of this Fan Series stuff.
Oh man I just realised I lost the piece of paper with all my title ideas and stuff. I'm still struggling to continue this with College and my interests being all over the place.
When are you guys gonna have a new beyblade tournament
(Mar. 22, 2016  5:16 AM)Theblader49 Wrote: When are you guys gonna have a new beyblade tournament

Are you asking about the story?
(Mar. 22, 2016  5:36 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: so good

Thanks!