Beyblade Mecha Sentoki: My Fan Series (Episode Thread Only)(Episode 33 Out)

(Feb. 26, 2015  12:29 AM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:26 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2015  11:01 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Um wow... I cannot decide which ones I like the most, but, I will do one based on, Presentation, Quality, the characters and Story in general.

Honourable Mentions. (Momohimi) Beyblade 2014 - It had good ideas and it looked cool, I love the illustrations, they're all beautiful. However, this one didn't really have a story on it, if it had any, maybe it would be higher. It succeeds in Presentation and I guess Quality by Quality is also based on how good the story is written.

5. (HolyPhoenix5) Beyblade RPM Gyro - The series was new, fresh and fun, I love it's writing style and it was never serious, constantly breaking the fourth wall and comedic dialogue which almost cussed, it was hilarious, and the characters were awesome as well, unfortunately, it was short lived as the series never continued, and it needed grammar fixes.

4. (Classik) Beyblade Walking Trigger - It had a decent story and it was pretty fun, I enjoyed some of the characters, however, it was extremely short and it need grammar fixes, I doubt it will continue as Classik hasn't touched it for ages.

3. (~Pegasus~) Beyblade Metal Overdrive - Beyblade Metal Overdrive was the vastly superior version of Beyblade Zero G IMO, it was a decent story and was engaging at times, I loved the premise of it and some of tv Beyblades can be creative. However, the stories were pretty short and needed grammar fixes and as ~Pegasus~ left, the series probably won't continue.

2. (KirbyRobot) Beyblade Neo Frontline - The stories, characters and all that was neat, I loved the characters as they were distinguished well from their personalities, and the stories were very engaging and they were fun, I'm glad that this one is ongoing right now so I hope to see more. Unfortunately, I do a few problems with it, the first is that it needs more grammar fixes, and I think the overly dark tone which was a drastic change from Season 1 to Season 2 was unnecessary, but it was still enjoyable.

1. (Dual) Beyblade Emotional Overflow - This was... amazing, I loved the quality and effort put into this, it was nice and lengthy so a lot of content, the story was written very well and in a good amount of detail, it was extremely engaging and I loved the characters he created, the world was easy to visualise. There is a lot of chapters, and I wish to see more. However this one, I do not think was completed as the last episode is sort of like a cliffhanger, it's a shame because this was a very solid series.

Anyway, @[HolyPhoenix5], @[Classik], @[~Pegasus~], @[KirbyRobot] and @[Dual], if you're reading this, I would like to thank you for these amazing stories. I am really sorry for tagging you but I had to show my full appreciation. I am not asking anyone to continue an old series but I wanted to compliment it in my top five.

Anyhow, my top five Favourite Mecha Sentoki Beyblade characters, I believe I did this list already but I will do it anyway:

5. Shinkai Shio - A female rival is pretty unique, I love her personality, she is very calm but can be ruthless at times, she has a unique female design and she looks cool. Her backstory was well done and she can be kind at times.

4. Aian Meisu - I love Aian Meisu, he is just hilarious, I like that he is a teachers pet, like usually, when there's a massive dude on the team, he's the "idiot, dum, rowdy etc" but Aian is intelligent and kind and not too cocky. His beyblade is pretty cool too and he isn't a cliche character.

3. Nagisa Akua - She had a good design, I love her personality, it's very nice and soothing, I like her beyblade Aroceane. Again, I think her personality is nice and she is just a character that I don't usually see.

2. Rirakksu Kumoru - I love his wacky design, I think he looks hilarious and his attitude was pretty funny, he is just cool to me because he is so chilled out and he is so gangster like haha.

1. Samaru Ransu - It should be obvious as I made him based on me, his Beyblade has pretty much gotwhat I want. I like his calm and kind attitude and only gets aggressive if neccassary, I like him as a character and his design is simple but I love it, he's like someone I want to be.

So, have I answered your questions?
Thanks! Btw, I'm working on making season 2 a little more light-hearted. That's mostly why I'm counting down the episodes, episode 15 will be the most light-hearted part in the whole franchise (probably, I don't know if it will, but that's up to you) and the love interest will be at it's peak (not gonna spoil anything, but nothing super-sexual O_O) and I'll expand on Meili, Kato, (read part 7) and some history with Neo and Naomi.

@[KirbyRobot] You don't have to tone the violence down if you don't want to, I won't force you so if you're happy with the tone of it, I will not stop you. Anyway, yeah I will read the next one.

You just do what you want okay? Smile
Yeah, I am, but even I agree on the dark tone. I even banned myself from making another part for a while. (turned out to be a long while) Swapped out the explicit material, with a slightly lighter tone. I was just in a bad mood the day I made the specific part. (from what I can remember)
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:33 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:29 AM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:26 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Thanks! Btw, I'm working on making season 2 a little more light-hearted. That's mostly why I'm counting down the episodes, episode 15 will be the most light-hearted part in the whole franchise (probably, I don't know if it will, but that's up to you) and the love interest will be at it's peak (not gonna spoil anything, but nothing super-sexual O_O) and I'll expand on Meili, Kato, (read part 7) and some history with Neo and Naomi.

@[KirbyRobot] You don't have to tone the violence down if you don't want to, I won't force you so if you're happy with the tone of it, I will not stop you. Anyway, yeah I will read the next one.

Yeah, I am, but even I agree on the dark tone. I even banned myself from making another part for a while. (turned out to be a long while) Swapped out the explicit material, with a slightly lighter tone. I was just in a bad mood the day I made the specific part. (from what I can remember)

Great! And I'm sympathize you for that.

Anyway, did you read episode 24 and 25 of mine?
I'm a bit late to the party, but thank you very much! It means a lot to know that people actually enjoy what I write. And sorry about the lack of chapters, I'll try and find the motivation to continue.
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:35 AM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:33 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:29 AM)UW Detective Wrote: @[KirbyRobot] You don't have to tone the violence down if you don't want to, I won't force you so if you're happy with the tone of it, I will not stop you. Anyway, yeah I will read the next one.

Great! And I'm sympathize you for that.

Anyway, did you read episode 24 and 25 of mine?
No, I'm reading the whole series over again today. :3
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:47 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm a bit late to the party, but thank you very much! It means a lot to know that people actually enjoy what I write. And sorry about the lack of chapters, I'll try and find the motivation to continue.

@[Dual] You don't need to continue unless you want to, I only persuade those who enjoy writing them but I would never force someone to continue.

Anyway, your not late to the party, your ahead of the other three Grin
hey thanks dude! im sorry for stopping my series but I may try continue if I have time.
Jinbee, in episode 5, it says opponent'a instead of opponent's :3 just thought I'd point that out.
Like most people,I havent had the time to continue it,with my girlfriend,school and after-school studies I just dont have the time time.
(Feb. 26, 2015  5:29 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Jinbee, in episode 5, it says opponent'a instead of opponent's :3 just thought I'd point that out.

Sorry, it's my stupid auto corrector which I hate.

@[Classik], I understand, and like I said for others, I won't force you to continue.
Episode 26 is finished so enjoy!
wait, is owner of sentet Kirby's oc? also, episode 26 was so awesome! do we see more team west members later on?
Come on! Jinbee! Your leaving me in the dust!

Edit: Boy, I wonder who the random blader is... *ehem* Episode 26 *ehem ehem*

But real talk, that was awesome.
I haven't caught up with the episodes in a while, but I have now and they were really good. Team West seems interestingly cocky but hey, it does make it more satisfying if they get beaten.

BTW, I saw a picture of Sanda and he is sooo hot!!!
Hmmm, I wonder... what anime/show song would fit :I I'll go watch a few intros, and a few others. I just want to find out. Grin
The hell are you talking about?
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:09 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The hell are you talking about?
I'm just wondering what opening song, or something like that would fit with the series.
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:35 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
I'm just wondering what opening song, or something like that would fit with the series.

With THIS series?
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:38 AM)UW Therapist Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:35 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

With THIS series?
Yup. Is there a problem?
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:43 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:38 AM)UW Therapist Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:35 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I'm just wondering what opening song, or something like that would fit with the series.

With THIS series?
Yup. Is there a problem?

@[KirbyRobot]

Depends on what opening you had in mind... and if Jinbee likes what has been chosen. What would you have chosen for this series and your own series? And yes, I do have a problem with you bringing this up as it does not relate to the series much. It is Jinbee's thread.

I would have gone for anything Sonic-related.
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:48 AM)UW Therapist Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:43 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:38 AM)UW Therapist Wrote: With THIS series?
Yup. Is there a problem?

@[KirbyRobot]

Depends on what opening you had in mind... and if Jinbee likes what has been chosen. What would you have chosen for this series and your own series? And yes, I do have a problem with you bringing this up as it does not relate to the series much. It is Jinbee's thread.

Sonic? I didn't expect that. Really, the reason I brought up the question was because, I thought it would be nice, and fun to try and relate the series to a intro. Besides, we won't really know unless Jinbee ever makes one, or finds a song that would fit, of course.
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:58 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:48 AM)UW Therapist Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:43 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Yup. Is there a problem?

@[KirbyRobot]

Sonic? I didn't expect that. Really, the reason I brought up the question was because, I thought it would be nice, and fun to try and relate the series to a intro. Besides, we won't really know unless Jinbee ever makes one, or finds a song that would fit, of course.

Maybe the Danball Senki opening 1, Danball Senki W Telepathy or Sonic X Opening.
(Feb. 28, 2015  4:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:58 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:48 AM)UW Therapist Wrote: @[KirbyRobot]

Maybe the Danball Senki opening 1, Danball Senki W Telepathy or Sonic X Opening.
Oh, I've only seen Sonic X, I'll have to check out the others. Although, Sonic X would be better if it didn't actually mention Sonic as a character, then it would fit much better.
Yeah, I mean the composition as well, the vocals are good if lyrics were changed.

Anyway, this is sort of off topic, so I'll finish Episode 27 this weekend perhaps.
Episode 27 is finished so enjoy! I may do Episode 28 today.
lol rynu was funny but stupid! i loved his comebacks on sanda!