Beyblade Mecha Sentoki: My Fan Series (Episode Thread Only)(Episode 33 Out)

(Mar. 01, 2015  2:56 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: lol rynu was funny but stupid! i loved his comebacks on sanda!
Stupid!? Come on now, that's a little harsh wouldn't you say?
(Mar. 01, 2015  4:50 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2015  2:56 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: lol rynu was funny but stupid! i loved his comebacks on sanda!
Stupid!? Come on now, that's a little harsh wouldn't you say?

I think she meant his bad choices, not in an insulting way.
I enjoyed it. Seeing each Beyblades by detail is really interesting, especially Kancerror.
Thanks a lot, I'm thinking about drawing Seben and Horun today.
This episode is really analytical for the Beyblades and is more of an advertisement (if they were actually sold) but it is a really good episode and it does have interesting sounding gimmicks.
I know, I'm sorry Smile

I just wanted to give details about the Beyblades as the parts for the Beyblades are generally ambiguous, until I reveal more during a few episodes OR if people see my modifications thread for the parts, and even then, it's a hard guess, some are MFB almost intact parts
I really like this episode. HolyPhoenix5 was right, Rynu is hilarious and is also a very silly person.
yeah, i also meant him stupid as in he makes silly choices or comments lol.
*lays on back* This series is awesome.
when are you making Episode 28? i would love to know who Rank 6 of team west is.
Actually, I need more time to decide who Rank 6 member is, I want to make it a girl who dresses like a bee called Phoebee, get it? Nah, but that is an idea, although I also want to save her from a random group who dresses like animals and acts a little strange.

Or... I get an idea of other requests I haven't used yet. Also, I still cannot find a way to make an elevator like track for Classik's request, so I guess he has to request something different or that I find a way to make one, because I cannot use the one of Thief Phoenic, actually... maybe I can actually but I'll have to see..
I can come over and help you. Also, I know what you should include as an episode after you finish the West Team tournament. PM me and we'll discuss it.
(Mar. 10, 2015  9:25 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote: I can come over and help you. Also, I know what you should include as an episode after you finish the West Team tournament. PM me and we'll discuss it.

One more thing, are you still allowing your Fan Series "Beyblade Riders" to connect with mine along with Momohimis? It would be helpful.

Off Topic here but I just read Neo Frontline episode 18-19 and the series has gotten REALLY sidetracked and eh, I unfortunately don't enjoy it as much as I use to.

Back on topic, sorry, I'll also take this to PM.
Episode 28 is out! Enjoy! This ones a real long one.
i love it, East vs west finally started! aian is so awesome here!

who's phoebee? will you draw her?
Yeah, I might draw her, I actually did have a drawing of her, but I lost it and having two bee stingers on the chest area is not such a good idea to show, never shall I take ideas of Power Rangers.
Well, I enjoyed the episode. It was one of the longest I have seen.
I read it and it was quite descriptive. I like it. It was pretty long.
[Image: 34zxcly.jpg]

The reason I'm posting this here is so anyone can ask questions about this movie and characters.

This is probably going to come after my third series but I just wanted to show this early.
Sorry I have not done one of these episodes in a while, I was busy but the holiday is coming the week after so I may do more episodes then.

But if you're reading this, I've done episode 29.
oh cool! sorry i haven't been on for ages either but i can't wait to read this!
Thanks! I hope to do more! A problem for me is that College bombards me with stupid long tasks that they most likely forget about.
Episode 30 is up! I hope you enjoy!

Also, I may do more often now that the holiday is coming next week.
i loved this episode! so will Samaru and shinkai wake up to finish the battles?
I loved it too. Yeah, I'm also concerned on what is going to happen to Shinkai and Samaru.