Beyblade Mecha Sentoki: My Fan Series (Episode Thread Only)(Episode 33 Out)

Guess you just got to get to west team,but you'll have more episodes left if both north and west teams stories last as long as South,so a lot of filler would be needed, can i help?
Okay, sorry for not making any episode lately, I have been busy with College and I was stuck on ideas, so just give me some time and I'll get it done.

Also I may consider making layout names e.g. MFB has "105F" etc, mine is probably something like HMR(SR-G)-GRB

So it's Veomela Scoria HMR(SR-G)-GRB

HMR is the base, in this case it's Heavy Metal Ring, (SR-G) is the gear type, this is Slow Release Gear and GRB is the core/tip and this is Gravity Ring Ball.
cool! i wanna be Shiromage soul M(N-G)WWS

MT is Middle and N-G is Normal Gear, WWS is Wide Wobble/Wave Sharp
mine is Krios Scythe DB(B-A) LSF

Double Barricade (Breaker-Assault) Led Surface Flat
B-A Breaker Assault must be BA-G, as G means Gear.

Anyway, what is this? I've never heard of this request.
Been along time since I was here how's things jinbee.
It's been okay, I've been busy before so I didn't do as much.

Glad to see you again!
It's been a while since I was busy but alas, Episode 24 is complete!
Episode 24 was super...simply super. Rirakksu looks like a fun character to work with and his quick defeat against Sutorimu was shocking but awesome (although to be fair, Sutorimu usually always loses anyway).
(Feb. 20, 2015  3:44 AM)UW Therapist Wrote: Episode 24 was super...simply super. Rirakksu looks like a fun character to work with and his quick defeat against Sutorimu was shocking but awesome (although to be fair, Sutorimu usually always loses anyway).

Yes... that goes to show I make great characters for Jinbee Smile
hey guys, how have you been? sorry i haven't checked for ages, anyway, I like the episode and i hope the next one shows the weird rirakksu character, and the west or north team, whichever came first.
Looks like I have to catch up, it's been a while since I've read the series.
@[KirbyRobot] Eh don't worry, I haven't been doing much, only 24 episodes so far, I still need way more.
I've started it but I need more new members. I am also busy trying to make Krios though unfortunately, E230 is hard to get since we in the UK don't have another Phoenic, so I'm just trying to improvise.
I am writing Episode 25 now, and hopefully get it done today, and I will try to finish episode 26 as well.

I am also trying to finish Classiks request and I may add @[KirbyRobot]'s Sentet as part of Team West, if you are reading this Kirby, I need your approval.
(Feb. 25, 2015  2:51 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I am writing Episode 25 now, and hopefully get it done today, and I will try to finish episode 26 as well.

I am also trying to finish Classiks request and I may add @[KirbyRobot]'s Sentet as part of Team West, if you are reading this Kirby, I need your approval.
Yeah, sure, if your going to use Sentet, go ahead. o-o I don't really mind.
(Feb. 25, 2015  2:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2015  2:51 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I am writing Episode 25 now, and hopefully get it done today, and I will try to finish episode 26 as well.

Yeah, sure, if your going to use Sentet, go ahead. o-o I don't really mind.

Cool! Thanks a lot, he may appear episode 25 or 26. If you have any more requests, PM me and I will see.
I have now finished episode 25, enjoy!
I really enjoyed it although the rudeness of Team West is a little exaggerated.
(Feb. 25, 2015  9:32 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I really enjoyed it although the rudeness of Team West is a little exaggerated.

Thanks! I do kinda regret making them leave early as I thought Antonio was a horrible Blader to use for demonstration to show of Team Wests full power, as Antonio gets beaten too easily it's obvious.
ooooh I hate that team west principal! I hope they beat one of her members! anyways, I can't wait to see more!

edit: @[UW Detective] also i have a random question, are you able to list your top five favourite beyblade fan series in the wbo? i would like to know. also top 5 best Mecha Sentoki characters.
Um wow... I cannot decide which ones I like the most, but, I will do one based on, Presentation, Quality, the characters and Story in general.

Honourable Mentions. (Momohimi) Beyblade 2014 - It had good ideas and it looked cool, I love the illustrations, they're all beautiful. However, this one didn't really have a story on it, if it had any, maybe it would be higher. It succeeds in Presentation and I guess Quality by Quality is also based on how good the story is written.

5. (HolyPhoenix5) Beyblade RPM Gyro - The series was new, fresh and fun, I love it's writing style and it was never serious, constantly breaking the fourth wall and comedic dialogue which almost cussed, it was hilarious, and the characters were awesome as well, unfortunately, it was short lived as the series never continued, and it needed grammar fixes.

4. (Classik) Beyblade Walking Trigger - It had a decent story and it was pretty fun, I enjoyed some of the characters, however, it was extremely short and it need grammar fixes, I doubt it will continue as Classik hasn't touched it for ages.

3. (~Pegasus~) Beyblade Metal Overdrive - Beyblade Metal Overdrive was the vastly superior version of Beyblade Zero G IMO, it was a decent story and was engaging at times, I loved the premise of it and some of tv Beyblades can be creative. However, the stories were pretty short and needed grammar fixes and as ~Pegasus~ left, the series probably won't continue.

2. (KirbyRobot) Beyblade Neo Frontline - The stories, characters and all that was neat, I loved the characters as they were distinguished well from their personalities, and the stories were very engaging and they were fun, I'm glad that this one is ongoing right now so I hope to see more. Unfortunately, I do a few problems with it, the first is that it needs more grammar fixes, and I think the overly dark tone which was a drastic change from Season 1 to Season 2 was unnecessary, but it was still enjoyable.

1. (Dual) Beyblade Emotional Overflow - This was... amazing, I loved the quality and effort put into this, it was nice and lengthy so a lot of content, the story was written very well and in a good amount of detail, it was extremely engaging and I loved the characters he created, the world was easy to visualise. There is a lot of chapters, and I wish to see more. However this one, I do not think was completed as the last episode is sort of like a cliffhanger, it's a shame because this was a very solid series.

Anyway, @[HolyPhoenix5], @[Classik], @[~Pegasus~], @[KirbyRobot] and @[Dual], if you're reading this, I would like to thank you for these amazing stories. I am really sorry for tagging you but I had to show my full appreciation. I am not asking anyone to continue an old series but I wanted to compliment it in my top five.

Anyhow, my top five Favourite Mecha Sentoki Beyblade characters, I believe I did this list already but I will do it anyway:

5. Shinkai Shio - A female rival is pretty unique, I love her personality, she is very calm but can be ruthless at times, she has a unique female design and she looks cool. Her backstory was well done and she can be kind at times.

4. Aian Meisu - I love Aian Meisu, he is just hilarious, I like that he is a teachers pet, like usually, when there's a massive dude on the team, he's the "idiot, dum, rowdy etc" but Aian is intelligent and kind and not too cocky. His beyblade is pretty cool too and he isn't a cliche character.

3. Nagisa Akua - She had a good design, I love her personality, it's very nice and soothing, I like her beyblade Aroceane. Again, I think her personality is nice and she is just a character that I don't usually see.

2. Rirakksu Kumoru - I love his wacky design, I think he looks hilarious and his attitude was pretty funny, he is just cool to me because he is so chilled out and he is so gangster like haha.

1. Samaru Ransu - It should be obvious as I made him based on me, his Beyblade has pretty much gotwhat I want. I like his calm and kind attitude and only gets aggressive if neccassary, I like him as a character and his design is simple but I love it, he's like someone I want to be.

So, have I answered your questions?
(Feb. 25, 2015  11:01 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Um wow... I cannot decide which ones I like the most, but, I will do one based on, Presentation, Quality, the characters and Story in general.

Honourable Mentions. (Momohimi) Beyblade 2014 - It had good ideas and it looked cool, I love the illustrations, they're all beautiful. However, this one didn't really have a story on it, if it had any, maybe it would be higher. It succeeds in Presentation and I guess Quality by Quality is also based on how good the story is written.

5. (HolyPhoenix5) Beyblade RPM Gyro - The series was new, fresh and fun, I love it's writing style and it was never serious, constantly breaking the fourth wall and comedic dialogue which almost cussed, it was hilarious, and the characters were awesome as well, unfortunately, it was short lived as the series never continued, and it needed grammar fixes.

4. (Classik) Beyblade Walking Trigger - It had a decent story and it was pretty fun, I enjoyed some of the characters, however, it was extremely short and it need grammar fixes, I doubt it will continue as Classik hasn't touched it for ages.

3. (~Pegasus~) Beyblade Metal Overdrive - Beyblade Metal Overdrive was the vastly superior version of Beyblade Zero G IMO, it was a decent story and was engaging at times, I loved the premise of it and some of tv Beyblades can be creative. However, the stories were pretty short and needed grammar fixes and as ~Pegasus~ left, the series probably won't continue.

2. (KirbyRobot) Beyblade Neo Frontline - The stories, characters and all that was neat, I loved the characters as they were distinguished well from their personalities, and the stories were very engaging and they were fun, I'm glad that this one is ongoing right now so I hope to see more. Unfortunately, I do a few problems with it, the first is that it needs more grammar fixes, and I think the overly dark tone which was a drastic change from Season 1 to Season 2 was unnecessary, but it was still enjoyable.

1. (Dual) Beyblade Emotional Overflow - This was... amazing, I loved the quality and effort put into this, it was nice and lengthy so a lot of content, the story was written very well and in a good amount of detail, it was extremely engaging and I loved the characters he created, the world was easy to visualise. There is a lot of chapters, and I wish to see more. However this one, I do not think was completed as the last episode is sort of like a cliffhanger, it's a shame because this was a very solid series.

Anyway, @[HolyPhoenix5], @[Classik], @[~Pegasus~], @[KirbyRobot] and @[Dual], if you're reading this, I would like to thank you for these amazing stories. I am really sorry for tagging you but I had to show my full appreciation. I am not asking anyone to continue an old series but I wanted to compliment it in my top five.

Anyhow, my top five Favourite Mecha Sentoki Beyblade characters, I believe I did this list already but I will do it anyway:

5. Shinkai Shio - A female rival is pretty unique, I love her personality, she is very calm but can be ruthless at times, she has a unique female design and she looks cool. Her backstory was well done and she can be kind at times.

4. Aian Meisu - I love Aian Meisu, he is just hilarious, I like that he is a teachers pet, like usually, when there's a massive dude on the team, he's the "idiot, dum, rowdy etc" but Aian is intelligent and kind and not too cocky. His beyblade is pretty cool too and he isn't a cliche character.

3. Nagisa Akua - She had a good design, I love her personality, it's very nice and soothing, I like her beyblade Aroceane. Again, I think her personality is nice and she is just a character that I don't usually see.

2. Rirakksu Kumoru - I love his wacky design, I think he looks hilarious and his attitude was pretty funny, he is just cool to me because he is so chilled out and he is so gangster like haha.

1. Samaru Ransu - It should be obvious as I made him based on me, his Beyblade has pretty much gotwhat I want. I like his calm and kind attitude and only gets aggressive if neccassary, I like him as a character and his design is simple but I love it, he's like someone I want to be.

Thanks! Btw, I'm working on making season 2 a little more light-hearted. That's mostly why I'm counting down the episodes, episode 15 will be the most light-hearted part in the whole franchise (probably, I don't know if it will, but that's up to you) and the love interest will be at it's peak (not gonna spoil anything, but nothing super-sexual O_O) and I'll expand on Meili, Kato, (read part 7) and some history with Neo and Naomi.
(Feb. 26, 2015  12:26 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2015  11:01 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Um wow... I cannot decide which ones I like the most, but, I will do one based on, Presentation, Quality, the characters and Story in general.

Thanks! Btw, I'm working on making season 2 a little more light-hearted. That's mostly why I'm counting down the episodes, episode 15 will be the most light-hearted part in the whole franchise (probably, I don't know if it will, but that's up to you) and the love interest will be at it's peak (not gonna spoil anything, but nothing super-sexual O_O) and I'll expand on Meili, Kato, (read part 7) and some history with Neo and Naomi.

@[KirbyRobot] You don't have to tone the violence down if you don't want to, I won't force you so if you're happy with the tone of it, I will not stop you. Anyway, yeah I will read the next one.

You just do what you want okay? Smile