Beyblade Mecha Sentoki: My Fan Series (Episode Thread Only)(Episode 33 Out)

Ayeeeee my boy Jinbee is back with amazing episodes.
(Mar. 24, 2016  11:44 PM)Nyx Wrote: Ayeeeee my boy Jinbee is back with amazing episodes.

Just whenever I can get myself to doing it, I love this series but since no one really reads it that much, I always struggle to motivate myself to continue, I do try to.

I think if I tried this next time, it should be for a familiar system everyone recognises so anyone can make an OC easily.
(Mar. 24, 2016  11:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  11:44 PM)Nyx Wrote: Ayeeeee my boy Jinbee is back with amazing episodes.

Just whenever I can get myself to doing it, I love this series but since no one really reads it that much, I always struggle to motivate myself to continue, I do try to.

I think if I tried this next time, it should be for a familiar system everyone recognises so anyone can make an OC easily.
I agree. Sticking with a basic system would be best, Less confusion.

I would love to create a new a character for zero-g
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:46 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  11:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

That's funny! I always wanted to create a second Zero G series, I've actually just talked about one with my friends and made my own Zero G beyblade already, as you could probably tell by Avatar, Sig and my mods.
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:46 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  11:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Just whenever I can get myself to doing it, I love this series but since no one really reads it that much, I always struggle to motivate myself to continue, I do try to.

That's funny! I always wanted to create a second Zero G series, I've actually just talked about one with my friends and made my own Zero G beyblade already, as you could probably tell by Avatar, Sig and my mods.
Zero-G is my favourite beyblade system. Ive already come up with a few designs and characters.
(Apr. 08, 2016  12:34 AM)Classik Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:46 PM)Nyx Wrote: I agree. Sticking with a basic system would be best, Less confusion.

Zero-G is my favourite beyblade system. Ive already come up with a few designs and characters.
Yeah I want to do a series on that seeing as I've already got a lot made, but I might finish this series first.
(Apr. 08, 2016  12:48 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2016  12:34 AM)Classik Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's funny! I always wanted to create a second Zero G series, I've actually just talked about one with my friends and made my own Zero G beyblade already, as you could probably tell by Avatar, Sig and my mods.
Yeah I want to do a series on that seeing as I've already got a lot made, but I might finish this series first.
Sounds like a plan. Hit me up if you wanna collab on an idea.
(Apr. 13, 2016  12:00 AM)Classik Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2016  12:48 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2016  12:34 AM)Classik Wrote: Zero-G is my favourite beyblade system. Ive already come up with a few designs and characters.
Sounds like a plan. Hit me up if you wanna collab on an idea.

Yeah sure.
I'm guessing Ep.34 is either never coming out, or it's just taking a while to come out...

Welp. It's nice to see that this is/was still going. Tongue_out
(May. 29, 2016  2:30 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: I'm guessing Ep.34 is either never coming out, or it's just taking a while to come out...

Welp. It's nice to see that this is/was still going. Tongue_out

I myself has just had trouble trying to keep the series afloat as I felt no one was really reading it, episode 34 may happen but it might not.