Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

right now its there http://zone51.bplaced.net/Forum/index.php
for the long road
for the easy road its this
http://www.bayblade.byethost31.com/SubPa...nload.html
you can check the forums for new stuff right now where trying to finish the forum RPG first
hope you like the story : )
for now the forum is closed (where working on it !)
you can still have acess to the MFG chat room ; )
im always active in the chat room : )
I wish you could make it some what like a mmorpg
it will be but right now its downright impossible to do that first
but the forum RPG will be soon open to play !
and features Teams !
i Hope Rzero joins.
If you guys need a coder im pretty good with javascript and C++
nice feel free to come aboard : )
we need all the help we can get for this project
Ahh, if only I bothered to learn code when I could Unhappy I'd love to help but im no good coding wise Unhappy
I wanna make the Banner and the logo if possible.
you can Xyo feel free to make it as well as to join
for those who can't help on the BBGO wise of making games you can help with the forum RPG !
Hey that game looks pretty good already (i haven't started yet) but i think you should be able to dress your character they look quite... you know what forget it... or can you do that already...
the good thing is if RZero join or someone who can make human sprites
MFGO Will have customization of characthers
Well, these are 2 different games. MFGO and Last Blader are completely separate. We did work together at a certain point but i wasn't able to continue based on many rl complications. The sprites and images you see would be that of Last Blader. Xyo, and DeltaFate, you can either choose to help out Last Blader or MFGO. Reason for us staying apart would be due to indifference in combat gameplay. I decided for the game to not be limited by a stadium like the actual series but mfgo wouldn't be able to comply with my terms aha. So whatever you decide, just inbox me if you choose to work with me instead.
Zone51 i have decided to work with R Zero And finish this your game is going to come eventually but i feel that its going to feel weird like playing bey blade on roblox

EDIT Me and Rzero have made a break through and the game will be only very soon
Update: We have now gotten our engine ready and are going to begin production on the Alpha.

I wanted to ask since i plan on changing the name, what sounds better;
Blader Legends or Beyblade Legends?
Lol i meant either Blader Legends or Beyblade Legends. Only 2 options because of the story
Tongue_out
oh : / well good that you worked on your own beyblade game well mine is on a 3 step type Demo,Offline and Online simple as that
Zone, i went AWOL due to problems i had. Then decided to restart just a few months ago. Everything if officially running now and i plan on opening a forum soon enough just so people can see everything. We're working on the game since we have a running engine now. Lets hope things go as planned.
I didn't mean to leave the project, but when i came back, i had only one goal and i plan on sticking with it till the world ends. Lets hope we can get an alpha out really soon Smile
Can someone tell me where i can download the offline version. I went to the website and all it said was this:

Game Version ''0.080_B''

this is The main Download location for BBGProject since its hosted by dropbox.

Game Client

Install/Dropbox
Zip/Dropbox
Zip/Yoyogames

Music

install/Dropbox
Zip/Dropbox

this is hosted by DropBox so visit their site and get a virtual folder that can help you share files better!

if you want to add the music manually, add a music folder namws ''music'' and add the official BB songs from the beyblade spirit website hint : try kai-V's profile

yeah let's hope for the best : )
i hope you'll be able to help. good luck on your project tho : )
(Jan. 27, 2012  4:11 AM)Minho Wrote: Can someone tell me where i can download the offline version. I went to the website and all it said was this:

Game Version ''0.080_B''

this is The main Download location for BBGProject since its hosted by dropbox.

Game Client

Install/Dropbox
Zip/Dropbox
Zip/Yoyogames

Music

install/Dropbox
Zip/Dropbox

this is hosted by DropBox so visit their site and get a virtual folder that can help you share files better!

if you want to add the music manually, add a music folder namws ''music'' and add the official BB songs from the beyblade spirit website hint : try kai-V's profile

LOL wrong Forum !
but i can help you with this

type/host

Install/Dropbox
Zip/Dropbox
Zip/Yoyogames

click on them they are links to the game although install means an installer and Zip means the zip file
(they are the offline versions !)
RZero: I think Beyblade Legends sounds better to me

Really looking forward to both games being finished, I remember the days when I first joined and this thread was dead. I though it was gone forever. Fortunately its back Grin
: ) where not giving up tho
Alright guys! Were taking a step forward!

FOR ALL INFO ON THE GAME AND DEVELOPMENT, GO TO: http://w11.zetaboards.com/BladerLegendsOnline/index/

[Image: blo.png]