Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

(Mar. 03, 2011  3:50 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Dont you guys get it. He QUIT this thread. He hasnt signed on for HALF A YEAR. Give up, he clearly is not making it.

dont you remember he did this befor,he didnt come one in like forever then after you started to doubt him he came back
this person needs to make this
Ge probebly aint on because he is making it??? Who knows Uncertain
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:48 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Ge probebly aint on because he is making it??? Who knows Uncertain

If he was making it, he would have atleast updated something. But he hasen't even logged on since October.
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:13 PM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:48 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Ge probebly aint on because he is making it??? Who knows Uncertain

If he was making it, he would have atleast updated something. But he hasen't even logged on since October.

ok, now it kind of make's many people depressed because a game like this could have been AWESOME.

Moment of silence for the "Was to be Ultimate GAME of the beyblade universe" Chief - Sigh ...
Did anyone knows that this game is discussed on Metal Fight Galaxy? I found a forum with the same name there, and there's a download link for this game, too (I haven't test it myself tough).

In there, it's named Gravity Bladers Online (GBO). I don't know if GBO and BG (Beyblade Gravity) is actually the same or not.
i tryed gbo and then my computer shut off
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:33 PM)DarkGemios6454 Wrote: i tryed gbo and then my computer shut off

It's still in beta version.

And anyway, currently you can't play it online.
epic looking game but one question:

ok i get u have a beyblade but can we make more than one?
this game would have been good.... im gonna learn maping and make a game for beyblade on byond like this so dont get ur hopes down guys Joyful_2 well once i learn....
I really hope this game is still being worked on because it looks epic. I'm worried about the lack of updates.... Unhappy
Hey Zero im new but i know about gaming and i love to help you if you give me when i join galaxy pegasus
Can i have the Download link or something, It looks really good.
Hey Zero, your English in your first few posts on this topic is rather broken, no offense intended
Lol, Hey guys,
My deepest apologies for disappearing but i've been going through alot of trouble. This game would have been completed by now if it wasn't due to the lack of programmers. Basically We needed people to actually work on the programming and the online aspect of the game and that was our biggest challenge. If we had found that then this would be up since all of the graphics and whatever that was needed for the alpha is completed. Sorry my absence and not keeping any of you posted. But its good to see that people actually cared. I wish i could have done more than just graphics and the story aspect of the game. If we happen to find a programmer willing to work on this, we will be sure to finish this project that has taken much too long already..

-Zero
im back
and BBG is back
although its now named MFGO
aka Metal fight Galaxy Online
If you need a programmer, PM a member named Medz.
If you want to actually have a shot at this, he can help you.
Big time.
medz got too lazy even with metal fight galaxy
so im looking for members to join the new metal fight galaxy forums
actually medz was part of the metal fight beyblade forums
tho MFG went down
but thanks to me it got revived
Oh, he was working on it? Damn, I haven't a clue then.
I'd love to help, but honestly I'm not even sure how I can..
just join the forum and get active : )
the best way to help us is to get active on the forums and play the roile play game for now : )
hey do you reckon you could get an offline version for people to dload and play?
yeah but that's the old BBG game and still fun to play
feel free to join the forum (we really need the members)
do you know the link where i can dload it?