Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

Lol byond, i was excited for a second. I know alot about byond. I'm not sure if i want the game to be on byond Tongue_out
The game looks like its coming along well can't wait till you complete this and i get to play it! Smile
byond is great for rpg games thought there aren't many good ones
just on byond. I think it would be better to have your own site for this to make it a quicker login and register process
nice but game maker is best for this game
little news RZero and i gonna be renaming Beyblade gravity to blader Gravity
and also im gonna accept the offer to add a BBG category on MFGalaxy : )
edit :Gravity Strikers
ack i havent been keeping up with this O: but yeah now i see you need programmers well probably not going to findany on a beyblade website lol
(other then the people who have made beyblade games o and this site)
but yeah just keep on going
ps: will we have to pay to play this?
(Jun. 24, 2010  11:41 PM)RZero Wrote: oh, naww everything is free, however, if you would like to donate to help support the game server and the game, thats fine by me. But making money isnt why i am making the game.

did you read this?
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:05 AM)Samkiwas Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2010  11:41 PM)RZero Wrote: oh, naww everything is free, however, if you would like to donate to help support the game server and the game, thats fine by me. But making money isnt why i am making the game.

did you read this?

yes >.> just forgot about that part havent read it in like 2-3 months
LET ME KNOW PLZ pm me or email me jkdx4@aol.com!!!! PLZ AND LET'S TALKPM
hey sounds cool
: ) since Gravity Bladers Online still needs the right people to manage itself correctly
No matter what happens, don't you guys stop! Beyblade and its Fan have been waiting for something like this for a long time and I've been following this post ever since it started and really cant wait to play it!!! You should have a beta or release minor parts of the game for testing and let people leave feedback. I am seriously interested but unfortunately i can't help in any major way. At school i do IST as a subject (computers/IT) but we arn't really up to programming, graphics or game making yet. Still, consider my idea on a beta or several mini tests so people can leave feedback. What about a character creator test, blade battle test, etc.
there's an offline part of the game in the website : )
Just to let you know were just waiting until the next update. Don't give up it looks great.
i cant play it. i don't know how to launch a beyblade or access the tourtorial.
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:24 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i cant play it. i don't know how to launch a beyblade or access the tourtorial.

Its not done yet..
wow this sounds like a really good game but make sure u take your time to make it good
id like 2 know if there is a link or something 2 a beta
Is their going to be like upgrades like new launchers? And points?
man i wish this was out NOW tht byond carp sux
: D well guys you can get the latest news on Gravity Bladers Online on metal fight galaxy : )
click here
Well we all are waiting for it to be released dammit!