Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

awesome! great idea i wish i could make a game
i want play it do u know when it will be ready yet
dude please tell us when its online, i really want to play that
this looks awesome
have has their been any updates or anything or is this a forgoten idea or something?
Question: If you pick a dark bit beast or an ascended bit beast can you revert back and keep the skills and then switch to the other one to get those skills or is it a permant thing?

Question 2: Is the moving controls going to be by mouse, arrow keys or letter/number keys?

I'm just wondering about the controls and gameplay. Other than this, I think a beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG is a fantastic idea!
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:07 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i hope this isnt a forgoten idea

i believe it is :T he hasnt been on since like summer started :T
i would like to be able to play before i am 18 Tired
REALLY want to play this!Wink Hope this dude makes it happen...
ok guys it takes months just to redo a premaid game
creating a new game can take 6months-3 years and if hes only working alone or with a handfew of people and not getting paid for it
this can take a while
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:08 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: ok guys it takes months just to redo a premaid game
creating a new game can take 6months-3 years and if hes only working alone or with a handfew of people and not getting paid for it
this can take a while

even if, he hasn't even made and update for a two months... it's obvious that he has given up on it or forgot about this site.
he mite b just reeaaly busy on the game
hes gone halfway already im pretty sure he wont just throw it all away
i wonder when hes gonna make the next update....
I think he joined up with the guy doing Beyblade Gravity.
yeah that's right
i'll let him do the story and sprites for BBG V1 and stuff like this even give ideas for that and also a comic !
currently stuff has been SO SLOW that beyblade gravity will be on hold if someone won't help
This doesn't look at all bad! It looks way much more better then Bey battles online. When it comes online tell me! (P.S. can your reserve the name Akely for me when it comes online lol)
Hey guys, sorry about lack of updates, Just been busy with alot. I need Programmers that are willing to work for free Tongue_out. The Problem is that i have only been working on gfx. But if you guys really want progress, if you can help find me programmers, then that would be great.
Also someone asked a question about the beyblades. You create your character normaly, and you will go through small training in the beyblade academy with a generic beyblade. After graduating the academy you will be given a graduation gift. A brand new Blade. You decide the colour and its name. You stick with that beyblade forever but you can buy/swap parts for it to make it your own.
Thanks guys, its good to know people actually want this to work out.
Nice graphics best i seen in any rpg game! Grin
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:49 AM)shadowcross Wrote: Question: If you pick a dark bit beast or an ascended bit beast can you revert back and keep the skills and then switch to the other one to get those skills or is it a permant thing?

Question 2: Is the moving controls going to be by mouse, arrow keys or letter/number keys?

I'm just wondering about the controls and gameplay. Other than this, I think a beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG is a fantastic idea!

Oh! and i didnt answer this question.
#1 When you go either dark or ascended its permanent Tongue_out so nice try
#2 you will move by arrow keys, or wasd. You will be given an option in game.
Not even sure about that.. I need a programmer first, its hard to make a project without one. I have to know what i programmer can do, but i might make it C++
lol i would help but im just starting to learn C++, i know a place were you can code but its not C++ its, its own Coding but games there can only be 2D
Where is it, do you have any links?
Oh sweet, ill play this once it comes out Tongue_out
you have to download it tho it comes with dream maker <--- part you code and icon. There are also more games on byond. I play feval =D. So www.byond.com is the site you download it and go to Developers then Guide and it shows you how to code. You also have to make a account so go to Log in then Join Now! Fill out everything ect. Now you open byond the program not the web and log in. Now File Dream Maker, and file> New Enviroment > file > new > code, icon, map, interface, ect. There are also Programers there.