Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

Nice title logo i wonder who made it ?
Our Head mapper. He has alot of experience and he knows what he's doing.
: ) nice if you need ideas feel free to ask me.
I just made an account RZero. Still working on the MSN thing...
sign up on our forum and you can do whatever you want. Plus we will soon be releasing gameplay videos that only members can see to keep track of our development.
I just made an account Tongue_out_wink
Okay so just to keep some people interested here are some Screenshots. Were still working on it and we will have gameplay vids up soon that only members on our forums can see.

[Image: Finishedwbase.png]

[Image: LightingMountain.png]

Stay tuned for more previews on:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/BladerLegendsOnline/index/

[Image: blo.png]
It keeps getting more epic by the day Grin

I messaged you on the forum, I have my MSN working
the game looks great so far i would love to play it when it comes out
yeah : / and mine is on hold since we got the same programmer aka Deltafate
Hey R-Zero!

I just wanted to make sure you saw that I submitted a staff application. I'm an experienced composer (with experience in the independent game developer's market through the XNA Developer Network for XBOX) and I'd like to be able to contribute to the project in any way possible.

I gotta' agree with everyone: This looks like it's shaping up to be a great project.
(Feb. 03, 2012  12:38 AM)Zone51 Wrote: yeah : / and mine is on hold since we got the same programmer aka Deltafate

I would like to say the same. Deltafate hasn't even kept in contact with us so i have no clue whats going on with him..

Anyways he're a little mockup of a bit of our starting village:

[Image: AsianVillageGlorified.jpg]

Its saved in jpg so the quality isn't as good but atleast its something right? aha Tongue_out
I my GOSH!!! This is amazing 0o0 Dont even think about quitting! I know a thing or to about game designing but I suck.
It actually looks like a pokemon game but with beyblades. Im going to make an account Smile
enjoy his MMORPG it might be able to start off mine after his but im not sure
(Jun. 25, 2010  7:19 PM)RZero Wrote: i have decided that is is going to me HMS. MFB doesnt seem that awesome to me yet and plastics are waay too weak. Do you think you would play?

YES! Thank you, I'm so glad you aren't using MFB! I can't wait to try this out!
Hi there, i would like to help you out with this MMO, maybe do some stuff graphically or anything else, here is a little thing i started at before, but never completed.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...1-RPG-GAME
Hey TheBlayder, do you know how to work with scripts on rmxp?
(Feb. 14, 2012  5:25 AM)RZero Wrote: Hey TheBlayder, do you know how to work with scripts on rmxp?

depends on the complexity, i know some things.
Hmm, okay so you have some backround knowledge. I have scripts, my issue is putting them into effect on rmxp xD
well as of now both game projects are slow to get some updates but mine just don't advance much
as for blader legends online
it slowly gets new stuff while mine is just not taking off the ground since we share the same programmer
and the first game that gets the priority is Blader legends online so check first on his forums then mine.
Carp man ive told you ive been working on the game alot ive nearly got all this carp done and you guys have done the exact same thing Shart
i know you've been working on blader legends online alot
i don't mean to be the second project but right now i want to see
bladers legends online more than my project since it
looks like it can come to be a real finished game unlike mine
but right now i only need to finish the forum game to keep the forum alive.
and that let's you all the time to work on bladers legend online more ; )
am i right ?