Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

my favourite is l drago clear one but i have a storm pegasus and i change its performance tip from hole flat to rubber flat it goes faster
i want the beyblade game
Hey if you still need programmers why not ask the AQ Team? (makers of Adventure Quest Worlds if you didn't know). Just a suggestion
Also is it a 3d or 2d?
and is it chat enabled?
woah, this sounds amazing! the Mockup looks very interesting too, but personally I myself would prefer a small chubby, 'chibi' character, rather than a more life-like one.

Not saying that that isnt good!

Im not asian, but I have this wierd chibi-loving asian side of myself.

*cough* Back on topic! This is going to be a great game! Looking forward to it.

Also! If you're looking for Spriting help, I may be of assistance! a few years ago I used to make lots of..*sigh* Pokemon things. I was developing a Pokemon RPG with a friend, but we got into a feud and dont talk anymore, but I have all the sprites saved. We also teamed up with others at one stage working on a RPG that was beginning to turn out much better, but we all slowly parted and stopped. I may be of help, with my dedication and spriting skills, BUT!

I now own a LAPTOP. I owned a laptop before, which was fine, but I also owned a USB Mouse, making it much easier to use MS Paint. Unfortunately, that broke due to evil, evil sisters... and My newest laptop (after I spilled coke on my last...) has the newest version of Paint that is so unbelievably difficult to use. Its difficult for me to just place a screenshot.. And I dont know how to downgrade.

On the plus side, I have mouse's laying around.. Or should I say mice? XD
nice man!
hope you get done soon
Hello there.
I am a third year student studying a Bachleor of Interactive entertainment with a Major in Animation at QANTM college Australia. My specialty is 2d and 3d animation, but I have professional training in game design and some aspects of programming (though limited). I have close friends who are studying the programming Major at the same college.

My team and I are currently looking for projects to work on in order to gain experience as well as credibility. Basically we want work and are willing to help for free. Cant gurantee mirricles or the best thing in the whole wide world, but we have industry exprience and would like to disscuss potentially working together.

Please PM me if you are interested in discussing this with me further.

and... I know my formal tone may make me sound like a 13 year old playing some kind of a prank, so just to break that atmosphere.... umm.... I like pie?

Might be moving into a career now but it doesnt meen I stopped liking beyblades haha
PM me ; )
looks AWSOME! pleez tell us when its online! maybe u should make the bitbeasts able 2 battle like in bakutan shoot and v force,that would be cool! also maybe there could be a way for people 2 make there own special attack!
that would be awesome to make your own special move
we shouldn't put pressure on him making stuff like this is not as easy as many people think but i hope you get it done soon!
Well if you can control your bey during battle, then you can make a special move. There should be a button or something that when you click it it says special move. And just make your bey do whatever the special move is.
I have to admit that would be cool!!!
the guy making this hasn't been on for about 5 months, some say he gave up on this.
come on i would so badly play it dont give up
Have you considered using Blender or Maya? 3D would be much better than spriting for Beyblade.
is there anyone else that is making an RPG beyblade game, or has all ready made one???
Have you heard of gaiaonline.com? Its a mmorpg they are kinda chibi like you can talk battle monsters with teams and more!you should check it out.there is a feature on the fighting area where you can increase your attacks with a rage thing you should add that to the game(just a suggstion) you have to gain it first by attack enimes,healing and buffing up your temates then once the bar is full you can unleashy a really cool attack! Maybe you can do something like that
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:33 PM)killerager Wrote: please finish this game soon!!!

dude hes making a ONLINE game not some 1 player game like kitty cannon he has to do alot of stuff
if anyone nows where to get this tell
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:48 AM)DarkGemios6454 Wrote: if anyone nows where to get this tell

im pretty sure its not done or eles he would have said so give him some time and im sure he will finish it
Dont you guys get it. He QUIT this thread. He hasnt signed on for HALF A YEAR. Give up, he clearly is not making it.