Beyblade Live Action Movie

(Feb. 25, 2022  5:39 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Wait, I'm a bit confused about this right now. Is the whole thing just a big misunderstanding or is it really going to happen? Can someone confirm this please? And another thing: What exactly is a live action movie? And why would it be so bad? This whole thing is so confusing, like seriously. 😅

It appears you don’t understand what “live action” means. Well, it’s literally a movie with real people in it. You know, movies that aren’t animated and use real people to tell a story. I don’t think I really need to say more, you should figure out why that’s bad. I don’t see what’s confusing about this aside from that term you didn’t know.
(Feb. 25, 2022  5:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  5:39 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Wait, I'm a bit confused about this right now. Is the whole thing just a big misunderstanding or is it really going to happen? Can someone confirm this please? And another thing: What exactly is a live action movie? And why would it be so bad? This whole thing is so confusing, like seriously. 😅

It appears you don’t understand what “live action” means. Well, it’s literally a movie with real people in it. You know, movies that aren’t animated and use real people to tell a story. I don’t think I really need to say more, you should figure out why that’s bad. I don’t see what’s confusing about this aside from that term you didn’t know.
The main reason why I found the word confusing is because of the word "live" in it. I thought it would be a live-streamed movie with all the effects and CGI implemented. But it seems like I was wrong. Nonetheless thanks for the explanation! 👍🏾
this did not age well
(Feb. 25, 2022  5:39 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Wait, I'm a bit confused about this right now. Is the whole thing just a big misunderstanding or is it really going to happen? Can someone confirm this please? And another thing: What exactly is a live action movie? And why would it be so bad? This whole thing is so confusing, like seriously. 😅

"A studio intends to make a movie" is far, far, far away from "The movie is finished, it premiers this Friday."  Countless movies have been canceled early in production, if not delayed for several years.  There is no guarantee a movie will ever finish, even if they've already signed actors and started filming.   

Tim Burton was going to make a Superman movie starring Nicholas Cage.  (What a weird mental image that makes). It was famously cancelled.   Will Smith was going to play Captain Nemo in a big-budget Disney remake of 2,000 Leagues Under The Sea.  That was cancelled.  The original Home Alone was cancelled during filming.  Warner Bros killed it, they literally told the who crew they were fired and should dismantle everything.  Fox swooped in and saved it.

I remember being a 9-year-old bursting with excitement than an X-Men movie was being made.  Someone should have told me that would be movie I'd finally see on a date when I was in college.  To answer your initial question- we can neither confirm nor deny that a beyblade movie will happen, because no movie is guaranteed to happen.
(Feb. 25, 2022  5:02 PM)GHero Wrote: I doubt the legitimacy of this. Beyblade just isn’t big enough for a movie to do well imo.

beyblade is literally one of the biggest grossing toy franchises and anime franchises ever so it will probably do good yo kai watch did really good in the box office and yo kai watch is a smaller franchise then beyblade so i think Beyblade will do really good. but i agree with you this is probably fake.

this could be all fake lol. paramount has said nothing and the people the article mentioned have said nothing. also the article is apparently copy and pasted from 2015 and could all be just for clout. litterally the article showed no proof it just said they were making a live action lol and deadline is also known to fake alot of things. but who knows maybe its real
*mentions yo kai watch*
RIP Jibanyan….
(May. 28, 2015  2:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 28, 2015  2:09 PM)username786 Wrote: if this is directed by micheal bay, there'll be explosions everywhere, the moment blades clash explosion, i really hope this is not directed by michael bay.

And oh so adult edgy moments, minor swear words and other parental bonuses, I know it has to appeal to all but this isn't such a good idea.

Literally. Don't ruin Beyblade by adding dark and inappropriate scenes towards children or anybody. If they're going to do that and make this movie trash then I hope they don't add Valt or any characters inside the movie. I can't stand it if Valt swears.
(Feb. 26, 2022  5:56 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(May. 28, 2015  2:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And oh so adult edgy moments, minor swear words and other parental bonuses, I know it has to appeal to all but this isn't such a good idea.

Literally. Don't ruin Beyblade by adding dark and inappropriate scenes towards children or anybody. If they're going to do that and make this movie trash then I hope they don't add Valt or any characters inside the movie. I can't stand it if Valt swears.
agreed no point of using swear words in the movie at most they can just do some adult jokes that kids cant understand
Wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes from the new Deadline article. Even after the 2015 Deadline article, no other sources (including Paramount or the supposed team) ever gave any info if this movie was even in production. Now 7 years later they seem to be pulling the same stunt citing unnamed "insiders".

I will remain skeptical until Paramount or Hasbro themselves announce something.
I been wondering for a while about, which Beyblade generations, the movie with be using or basing on:

Plastic Gen (O.G) Generation

Metal (Sega) Generation

or Burst Generation

I guess, we just have to wait then see.
(Feb. 26, 2022  5:56 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(May. 28, 2015  2:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And oh so adult edgy moments, minor swear words and other parental bonuses, I know it has to appeal to all but this isn't such a good idea.

god don't put that image in my head
(Feb. 26, 2022  11:29 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2022  5:56 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Literally. Don't ruin Beyblade by adding dark and inappropriate scenes towards children or anybody. If they're going to do that and make this movie trash then I hope they don't add Valt or any characters inside the movie. I can't stand it if Valt swears.

god don't put that image in my head

You are aware that Valt technically committed assault in a CoroCoro anniversary animation, aren't you?
(Feb. 26, 2022  2:06 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2022  11:29 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: god don't put that image in my head

You are aware that Valt technically committed assault in a CoroCoro anniversary animation, aren't you?

Law And Order: Trial By Jury
(Feb. 26, 2022  11:29 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: god don't put that image in my head

Shu did the exact same thing to Valt. It really doesn't matter if its something like that. I don't care if they make the coolest characters like Shu or Lui swear that would still ruin everything for me.

We don’t talk about that…
(Feb. 26, 2022  5:34 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2022  2:06 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You are aware that Valt technically committed assault in a CoroCoro anniversary animation, aren't you?

Shu did the exact same thing to Valt. It really doesn't matter if its something like that. I don't care if they make the coolest characters like Shu or Lui swear that would still ruin everything for me.

I meant a different kind of assault that I can't explain in further detail due to the rules of this site. Here's the video's link so you can see for yourself: It happens shortly after the 5-minute mark

(Feb. 26, 2022  5:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2022  2:06 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You are aware that Valt technically committed assault in a CoroCoro anniversary animation, aren't you?

We don’t talk about that…

Me who recently watched Encanto:
[Image: 44nam6.png]

im glad people know about the corocoro anniversary animation i thought i was the only person who knew about it lol
*insert buff Harry the hedgehog*
yea this bouta suck. the only good anime to live action movie i've ever seen was detective pikachu. everything else sucked. converting toy franchises into live action movies is usually pretty bad too, with the only good ones being the og tmnt movie and TF1/TF4/TF6(which, looking back on it, 1 and 4 were okay at best, and 6 was just weird but not terrible). Imma call it now it's gonna get canceled instantly. beyblade isn't big enough in the US, much less the rest of the world(besides Japan), for this to have a semblance of a chance to succeed. Now ofc this movie could make it super popular, but monsters, ninjas, and robot cars fighting are sorta interesting, but spinning tops? like what? I honestly bet this was just a leaked conference and beyblade was just one of the ideas thrown out there.
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:00 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: *insert buff Harry the hedgehog*

*Harry in the JoJo artstyle*

(Feb. 26, 2022  3:14 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:

More like Special Victims Unit.

(Feb. 26, 2022  3:14 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:

More like Special Victims Unit.
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea this bouta suck. the only good anime to live action movie i've ever seen was detective pikachu. everything else sucked. converting toy franchises into live action movies is usually pretty bad too, with the only good ones being the og tmnt movie and TF1/TF4/TF6(which, looking back on it, 1 and 4 were okay at best, and 6 was just weird but not terrible). Imma call it now it's gonna get canceled instantly. beyblade isn't big enough in the US, much less the rest of the world(besides Japan), for this to have a semblance of a chance to succeed. Now ofc this movie could make it super popular, but monsters, ninjas, and robot cars fighting are sorta interesting, but spinning tops? like what? I honestly bet this was just a leaked conference and beyblade was just one of the ideas thrown out there.

What about Sonic? A 2nd movie will be released this year. We know there will eventually be a 3rd & 4th because of the 2 girl characters that will eventually come (the pink character & the black one). Battleship was turned into a good movie. I'm still waiting on the last Transformers movie. I am sad that we never got Ultra Magnus. As for Beyblade, imagine the special edition tops. They would sell just as good as the TT special remake boxes.
Chris Pratt voicing Tyson if they do make the movie would be good
I believe its cap
(Mar. 02, 2022  11:26 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea this bouta suck. the only good anime to live action movie i've ever seen was detective pikachu. everything else sucked. converting toy franchises into live action movies is usually pretty bad too, with the only good ones being the og tmnt movie and TF1/TF4/TF6(which, looking back on it, 1 and 4 were okay at best, and 6 was just weird but not terrible). Imma call it now it's gonna get canceled instantly. beyblade isn't big enough in the US, much less the rest of the world(besides Japan), for this to have a semblance of a chance to succeed. Now ofc this movie could make it super popular, but monsters, ninjas, and robot cars fighting are sorta interesting, but spinning tops? like what? I honestly bet this was just a leaked conference and beyblade was just one of the ideas thrown out there.

What about Sonic? A 2nd movie will be released this year. We know there will eventually be a 3rd & 4th because of the 2 girl characters that will eventually come (the pink character & the black one). Battleship was turned into a good movie. I'm still waiting on the last Transformers movie. I am sad that we never got Ultra Magnus. As for Beyblade, imagine the special edition tops. They would sell just as good as the TT special remake boxes.

Sorry but Sonic doesn’t count. Idc that it had an anime, it was originally a video game. Video game movies, while usually not great, usually turn out better than, *shivers*, anime live action movies.