Beyblade Live Action Movie

pls no movie.
Although I bet you, they'll try to reboot it like ALL OF THE BAD ONES. Ie Smurfs.
(Sep. 06, 2015  6:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: Transformers the original series (and all the others following) are so not anime. They just aren't. It's a cartoon advertisement for toys. Also he's kinda got a point. I mean beyblade sounds difficult to translate to real life (without being terrible) more than something where it's character and power based like Dragonball Z.

Oh !
OK thanks for the clarification. I was not much into transformers and stuff
(Sep. 06, 2015  6:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: Transformers the original series (and all the others following) are so not anime. They just aren't. It's a cartoon advertisement for toys.

so is pretty much all anime aimed at kids
(Sep. 06, 2015  6:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: Transformers the original series (and all the others following) are so not anime. They just aren't. It's a cartoon advertisement for toys. Also he's kinda got a point. I mean beyblade sounds difficult to translate to real life (without being terrible) more than something where it's character and power based like Dragonball Z.

Agree to disagree. Transformers obviously is based on a toyline, but the cartoons definitely have characters that stand out as well as plots. Check out Beast Wars and Animated, as they are some of the best examples of Transformers characters and story telling. Dismissing it as just to sell toys isn't truly accurate.
I am wondering which way they are going to go with it. I would guess that they will keep it normal sized, since that's what they do in the anime, instead of having larger stadiums like in the other ones. So I guess, in that case, it probably wouldn't be that hard to do. Just add some CGI bey-creatures (or whatever they call them in Burst) and be good to go.
As long as Tyson doesn't hold a Storm Pegasus then by all means, I don't mind where this is typically heading at all. Just that one important element needs to be ignored.
They should give away a limited addition hey with the movie tikcket(main protagonists) and have it maybe he recolored for the limited edition?
I think if this movie is based on Burst then I think this movie will have Amaterio Aero Assault
Honestly, I doubt they're actually going to make the movie. I feel like they just purchased the rights so nobody else would get them. I doubt they'll put in the money to actually make the movie. I would love to see it happen, but I doubt it.
I hope mfb but gingka is such a retard(lets face it. The triple beef burger ?) he may get kinda annoying
This would probably be an epic way to show Dranzer. Tongue_out_wink
http://youtu.be/QwoghxwETng
It'll be interesting if this actually happens or ends up like the Bakugan live action movie.
If it were to be MFB then I would imagine Hokuto to be like the Cat In The Hat like look.
OMG I WANNA BE RYUGA AND STEAL PEOPLES SOULS

OR YU. I COULD TOTATALLY DO YU.
So do you think they will cast Japanese people of be like last airbender. Oh god I just spoke of that sin of a movie
(Nov. 27, 2015  2:13 PM)GhostShot Wrote: OMG I WANNA BE RYUGA AND STEAL PEOPLES SOULS

OR YU. I COULD TOTATALLY DO YU.
So do you think they will cast Japanese people of be like last airbender. Oh god I just spoke of that sin of a movie

i'm not expecting it to follow the manga's' or anime's' plot remotely. But will attempt to duplicate it in a sloppy manner.
I honestly don't expect it too either, but having that plot would be cool. Acting them would be spool cool lol Kenchii and benben
STOP CALLING ME YOYO
okay yoyo
I think, like other people have said, they've got the rights but won't actually end up making the movie. Not unless they get a toy line out again and see if it catches on.
(Nov. 30, 2015  4:43 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I think, like other people have said, they've got the rights but won't actually end up making the movie. Not unless they get a toy line out again and see if it catches on.

I don't think anyone was assuming they would make this if they didn't release the toys here. But the chances of Burst not being released in North America are pretty low.
I'm not sure if this so-called movie is gonna catch on with all the fans of the Beyblade franchise. But, it might be interesting to see a new parts system coming out of this, even if Burst doesn't come out in the U.S.
(Nov. 30, 2015  4:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [quote='Naijalak' pid='1298184' dateline='1448898222']
I don't think anyone was assuming they would make this if they didn't release the toys here. But the chances of Burst not being released in North America are pretty low.

I just hope there's enough interest when they do come to North America!
Maybe they'll lead this into Burst. A movie could be a great idea to kickstart the American Market for Burst.
According to the site imbd.com The Movie Beyblade is schedule for 2017 and Hasbro is involved as well, most likely typical of Hasbro we speculate that the will launch toy line in the Spring 2017, this our pure speculating from past experience. Probably we will know more details in February 2016 at the the New York Toy show .