Beyblade Geeks William, In Memory of.

This is very tragic news. BBG has made such a positive impact on the Beyblade community in the past couple of years. The work between the three of them has been so uplifting and motivating. I'm very sad to hear about William's passing.

Rest in peace, William. Wishing the best of luck to Steven, Brendan, and family and friends coping with this loss.
I'd like to wish my condolences toward the resr of the Beyblade Geeks and William Ma's family.

It's so sad to hear him go. I know everyone in the WBO will be affected by this.

R.I.P. BBG William ;(
RIP bbg WILLIAM
BBG William was my favorite, it's sad that I never got to meet him in person....R.I.P. you will always be remembered. T_T.
I've always enjoyed watching their videos. It's so sad how he died at 20, and it looked like he had a good future ahead of him.
Rest in Peace William.
This is such a sad thread to view Unhappy He was always my favorite. He made a huge contribution to the WBO And the world of beyblade.
Rest in Peace William.
;( I cant believe i didnt know. R.I.P BBG William. I just cant belive it. Im literally crying. He wasnt my favorite, brandon is, but Im just so sad. The world lost a great blader. good-bye William. I cant believe We get this news so close to christmas. Unhappy
I really miss him. BBG William will always be my hero. Does BBG have any news on this?
Oh wow... this was unexpected, to say the least.

While I wasn't an avid fan of their videos, I watched them from time to time and was always a fan of the love of the game and enthusiasm they had. R.I.P. BBG William, you will be missed.
As with all things Beyblade, Wyatt got me to watch these guys and I thought they were amazing at what they do. The chemistry they have in front of the camera is great. The love they have for beyblades and more importantly the love they have for each other was visible for all. Which makes me wonder how they will continue. I believe they willbut those first few videos will be hard for them.
Prayers and best wishes for the BBG family.
(Dec. 20, 2013  10:37 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: I really miss him. BBG William will always be my hero. Does BBG have any news on this?

@KingRagerBlade! BBG has posted in the description of their latest video W.M forever remembered, also the video was with lots of not seen footage/bloopers.

I would like to send my condolences, best wishes and prayers to the rest of BBG as well as William's family and friends, this news is truly shocking we will all greatly miss him, I wonder how they will move on, especially since this is the holidays. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
i feel terible about this, i just don't believe this happened, it's just so hard to beleve this happened, bbg william was amazing he was my favorite out of bbg, i'll miss himUnhappyCrying
I'm really sad...you guys as the beybladegeeks, were what brought me to beyblade originally. Thanks for being such a great inspiration to me. Rest in peace. :C
Dang im crying
Hi everyone:

Thank you for all your kind words. We did not anticipate this incident to spread throughout the community so quickly as we were still figuring out how to approach this topic. Everything happened so suddenly so we are a bit unorganized as of right now.

The video posted yesterday was our tribute for William. We did not release any information with the video regarding this topic so we are a bit surprised that the news is spreading so quickly. We decided it was best to disable the comments on the video, but we thank everyone for their heartwarming messages. Although his life was short, he accomplished many goals and brought true meaning to "living life to the fullest." He brought so much happiness and laughs to our lives and we will miss him so much. "Once a blader, always a BBG." If anyone hasn't watched the video yet, check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzFG7dDsgY

Also, to clear some of the questions that are going around, WE WILL NOT DISBAND OR QUIT MAKING VIDEOS! We will continue to try our best to provide all our fans and the Beyblade community with awesome footage! BBG William would never want us to stop and we will go above and beyond to improve ourselves and the community for his sake. His strong spirit will always be with us, so we'll make him proud.

Once again, a huge THANK YOU for everyone's support. Expect to see some videos coming soon!

BBG Brendan & BBG Steven
First Brian Griffin,Then Paul Walker,Then Nelson Mandela,Now this.

I'm honestly speechless right now.It's near the holidays and all this is happening.All the epic battles,unboxings,vlogs..........

R.I.P William.I hope there's some beys up there for you.
I am crushed by this loss. I have always enjoyed watching William in the BeybladeGeeks and used to check youtube every day to see if they had posted a new video. This is partially because of my former obsession with the Beyblade hobby, but I mostly enjoyed the excitement, spirit, and happiness that William and the others had brought to their viewers and themselves. William has not only brought joy to others as a member of a youtube channel and hobby, but he has shown that he was a truely great young man with strong and caring character. He has made such a great impact on everything around him for such a young age. He has brought honor to his legacy, and will be in all of our hearts and minds when we think of a truely happy and successful person.
I've been speechless for this loss, we lost a very positive figure, and it happened before the holidays, BBG William couldn't even spend Thanksgiving with his family. Why did that whiteout fall on him...
My condolences to his family and to many here, his friends.

He was a big part in the spreading of the hobby and he was a big part when i first got into beyblade. I will miss him, and he will be remember.
(Dec. 21, 2013  4:51 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I've been speechless for this loss, we lost a very positive figure, and it happened before the holidays, BBG William couldn't even spend Thanksgiving with his family. Why did that whiteout fall on him...

(Dec. 20, 2013  5:11 AM)Uwik Wrote: we urge you all to remember him as how he lived, and not how he passed.

I'm glad to hear you guys will continue making videos. I agree, he would want you to Smile. Good luck BBG on your future.
As someone once told me "Death is not a time mourn, but a celebration of a life" RIP William. Ill miss you.
People are starting to do tribute vids for William. It's heartbreaking too see a loved member of the beyblade community goUnhappy, but I'm glad about u guys continuing Smile.
(Dec. 21, 2013  4:37 AM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: First Brian Griffin,Then Paul Walker,Then Nelson Mandela,Now this.

I'm honestly speechless right now.It's near the holidays and all this is happening.All the epic battles,unboxings,vlogs..........

R.I.P William.I hope there's some beys up there for you.
I thought the same thing, haha. Luckily Brian came back though.
I can't believe it's been a day since we found this out. Rest in Peace William.

(Dec. 21, 2013  5:05 AM)Stamina. Wrote: Wow, this is the day my father passed.
I'm very sorry for you.
This is just unbelievable. BBG William I will win every battle for you. Fight forever in you name. I hope there is a nice bey stadium in Heaven. R.I.P

Yesterday ,when I found out, was the saddest moment i can ever remember