Beyblade Geeks William, In Memory of.

(Dec. 30, 2013  5:59 AM)tac1017 Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS CAN'T BE D";
I know, I cant believe it has already almost been two months since this tragedy happened.
Guys, Watch this!
I keep seeing this thread, and never posting on it...

I feel bad Unhappy ...

Anyway, I'm am so sorry to the BBG for their loss. He was a great friend (to them) and they must be having all sorts of emotions right now. I hope that they make it through this hard time, unaffected by any other bad things/hardships.

I hope that things start to get better for you guys (I know what its like to lose people.)

~BahamdiaWyvang
I know it's late, but I'd just like to give my best wishes to BBG. I'm extremely sorry for your loss, and know it must be hard to lose someone so close. Every beyblade has to stop spinning sometime, but it's very unfortunate he stopped so early ;(
Rest in prance William Ma.
You know, I bet he's blading it out with the Constelations themselves up there. We are all grateful for your impact on not just the WBO or even beyblade, but the world. My bey spirit goes out to you and I'll look out for you upon the stars.
-L.E.T. I.T. R.I.P. William Ma
(Let EveryThing Inside Thrive Rest In Peace)
For those who haven't seen this, I figured it needed to be posted.
Its obvious they're having a real tough time, so please Beyblade community be patient, considerate, and compassionate to them.
Rest in Peace,william was a Great and Respectful Blader..Me and my team had memorial a couple weeks ago

BBG FOREVER
Oh no! Im really sorry for you guys! Well he enjoyed his life is what matters, but please keep on beybladegeeks, im sure William would be happy for it to go on!
Love: you're biggest fan, Meeper.
It does not feel rite with him gone so so sad. If I were then I would take William's favorite bey he always loved/liked and treasure that BBG OUT! T-T
Attached Files

.jpg   hqdefault.jpg (Size: 37.5 KB / Downloads: 500)
They say,that a person is REALLY DEAD when HE is forgotten,right?
But this guy,WILLIAM MA,will never be forgotten
So Let your BEY SPIRITS reach HIM so that he will live FOREVER!!!!

Everyone is your biggest fan
REMEMBER THAT OUR FRIENDS!!!!
I don't even know what to say about this. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I never even knew the specific names of the guys, but I definitely recognize William from the images. I just cant believe that something so bad happened to a few happy-go-lucky guys like the Geeks.

My condolences to the BeybladeGeeks and the rest of the family. R.I.P. William.

And to the other BBGs, please make sure you take your time before, if ever, you start making videos again. You don't owe your viewers any uploads, videos, or news. We can wait. Just make sure you take time to remember him.
I have just heard it Unhappy I am shocked. I am so sorry. William was funny. We will miss him Unhappy Rest in peace...
My two years of beyblading started on that day I saw William on youtube, and he inspired me, so my blading begun, I hoped i would meet William one day, but I guess that will not happen...
RIP, BBG William, I will remember you...
I honestly don't know what to think right now.... I felt like I just lost a friend (sure I never met him) but he was my inspiration and convince me that I could still blade despite getting older. I 'm sorry for the rest of BBG, hope you take whatever time you need to remember William, he won't be forgotten. May you Rest in Peace BBG William.
I only recently logged onto their channel because they added me to their G+ circle, and I am devastated. William will be missed.
RIP BBG William

May his bey soul let it rip forever!!
I'm so sorry for William R.I.P.He and the other geeks were always an inspiration for me Unhappy
I know its late. but you guys are amazing. and William seemed like a great guy and although I never met him in person. I consider him a friend of mine. because I know that if we met, we would've been friends. Brenden and Steve. you got alot of people who are your friends. don't ever think your alone, because we are all here for you.
guys im honest i like william too but why did it have to end
(sob) william we will stand up to are beys sprits
and say beyblade is for live
for friend
and for family
no matter when we lose we will make your day last
for bey sprits for william and for blader all around the world whose like william stand up for him everyone i hope every blader are proud of him cause he make as laugh and be happy to together R.I.P William goodbye my friend
I just found about this now and this is really sad, one of the best Beytubers passed away and I didn't even know. R.I.P BBG William and may your legacy live on.
WOW, didn't notice that, well rest in peace
R.I.P in peace William Ma, I will never forget you no matter what...
bbg william was a funny guy. although i never knew will i watched all of the bbg videos that had will in it. -sobs- i mean i don't want to die and will didn't either. REST IN PEACE WILLIAM MA!!!

i love you man

(Aug. 08, 2014  10:50 PM)beybladegeek5 T.T Wrote: bbg william was a funny guy. although i never knew will i watched all of the bbg videos that had will in it. -sobs- i mean i don't want to die and will didn't either. REST IN PEACE WILLIAM MA!!!

i love you man

Pegasis_Wink