Wheaton Forest Picnic Shelter
1700 University Boulevard West
  Meet Under the pavilion
06:00 PM on 08/25/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Tournament will be capped at 40 players. 

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Decorated Parts Prohibition
Bladers may not use parts that have been decorated in the following ways for this Tournament:
  • Parts that have been painted/clear-coated unofficially.
  • Parts that have been decorated with unofficial/homemade stickers.

The first large Beyblade X event EVER! We come here on this day to mourn Dranzer S and its loss of 5 grams ☹️. 

To be clear with everyone we will be running first stage as 3v3. In the finals however we will be doing Deck format! 

For more info on BE23 check out the masterthread! Hope to see you there

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Post in the thread that you will be attending this event, the join button is currently not working (for those who know, it is the same as HMS events). Once you do this I will add you to the player list here. If you do not post in the thread I won’t add you into the event.

Player list:
1. Broyeeto
2. Popeeto
3. CrisisCrusher07
4. DeceasedCrab
5. BearsFTW25
6. Friedpasta
7. Aege
8. LJ-Blader
9. MamaBey
10. Godly_Requiem
11. Swaglakitu
12. Dragreus111
13. Dshred122011
I’ll be in this one!
I will attend this. Also, it is important for all parents and bladers to note: WBO has the following rule for Beyblade X under "Knocked Out":
"If a Beyblade exits the BeyStadium through the Launch Area of a stadium with a cover or shroud, the Beyblade will be considered out-of-bounds if it lands outside of the Play Area, or makes contact with a foreign object. If a Beyblade becomes out-of-bounds, the round will be considered a draw."

This rule is apparently adapted directly from WBBA's X rules.
Also, as a rule it is completely insane why would you ever have that, and why would you ever copy that insanity over. I mean, it got knocked out through the way it came in, it's still a dang knockout.
So for this tournament, Broyeeto is ruling that such a KO, where both beyblades land and afterwards one of them ends up knocked out through the launching entry ring, it will count the same as a pocket KO, a 2 point KO.
Attending for sure! Let’s get X going strong
FIVE GRAMS
Outspin=1
Burst=2
Pocket=2
KO through Entry Ring=2
KO through Side Exit=3
ok i pull up
pull up at the East X tourney
Perhaps me
I will be attending this one
(Jul. 15, 2023  8:46 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: Perhaps me

Whenever you get a more accurate answer let me know! I can’t add you over a maybe, sorry! Let me know when you know for certain.
An going to request off to be a part of this one. Unsure if i can get off at both jobs though.
LJ-Blader and Mamabey are planing in coming!
Heh, five grams
I will be attending!
I might be there but I have to check with my mom first
How many Beys do you need in the finals and can you have repeating parts?
(Jul. 17, 2023  11:27 PM)Dshred122011 Wrote: How many Beys do you need in the finals and can you have repeating parts?

3, with no repeating parts. Though I am unsure if Broyeeto has enough for a full spare deck.
I will be attending
(Jul. 18, 2023  6:52 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2023  11:27 PM)Dshred122011 Wrote: How many Beys do you need in the finals and can you have repeating parts?

3, with no repeating parts. Though I am unsure if Broyeeto has enough for a full spare deck.

We should have enough for a full spare deck

(Jul. 18, 2023  6:55 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: I will be attending

The join function is now fixed
Attention to everyone planning to attend Beyblade East's X event! As X release has come and we as the Maryland community have been able to test, we have decided to change two things (they are already changed in the initial thread, I just want to make sure everyone is aware)

First Change: Out-of-bounds clause removed

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

What the removal of this ranked clause effectively means, is that if you go out of the stadium but not in the Over Zones or Xtreme Zone, the round will be redone and counted as a reshoot called by the judge. This was removed due to most players expressing that they wanted to play closer to TT and to keep the game played as it was intended.

Second Change: No more 1v1! Say hello to 3v3!

This change is fairly self explanatory, it was done because as we tested the new BX beys, we realized that one bey out of the box runs the format and leaves no other combos any time to shin. We agreed everyone using the exact same bey in countless mirrors wouldn't be fun. So, for the first stage of the event it will be 3v3! Final stage will still be the strategic deck format however. We will have loaner beys at the stadiums so you may use them if necessary.

Thanks for your support on BE23!
I'mma attempt to attend, unless something comes up ahead of time to where I would have to unregister from this event, but we'll see, hopefully I'll be able to