x1triple battle stadium
x1super voltex stadium

xloads or light launchers
x1light launcher 2
x1 launcher grip
loads of tools
beychamber
and some other stuff Smile
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:32 PM)The Archer Wrote: Am i able to get a rose gold face?

I could not get your image to work.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:50 AM)Hazel Wrote:

I don't see how you could not get it to work. I clicked it and it works just fine.
The pictures work fine, Hazel.

And he does have 50+ beys I believe.
i only have hasbro mfb

twisted tempo
gravity destroyer
lightning l drago
thunder laserta
rock zurafa
galaxy pegasus
poison serpent
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:26 PM)Cannon Wrote: The pictures work fine, Hazel.

And he does have 50+ beys I believe.

Thanks Bro

Hazel I think Something is wrong with your computer
@ ZX: You got a pretty sweet collection; there's even a Master Dranzer in it, too! You definitely deserve that Rose Gold Face!
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:08 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ZX: You got a pretty sweet collection; there's even a Master Dranzer in it, too! You definitely deserve that Rose Gold Face!

Thanks Smile who would I need to see to get my rose gold face?
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:18 PM)The Archer Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:50 AM)Hazel Wrote:

I don't see how you could not get it to work. I clicked it and it works just fine.

I can see all 50+ beyblades there
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:34 PM)The Archer Wrote: http://s1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/TheArcher645/?previewTheme=114&previewCancelUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fs1243.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fgg556%2FTheArcher645%2F&offer=y

These are better pictures

I do not see your name there.

Also, in referrence to ZX's picture, damn the Hasbro Virgo Beyblades look fake ...
(Jul. 22, 2012  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:34 PM)The Archer Wrote: http://s1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg55...2F&offer=y

These are better pictures

I do not see your name there.
Umm ...
[Image: 1VH63.png]

Though I think a close-up is needed, as you can't really see the beys clearly :\
That is the problem. From the "more close-up" pictures he took, I really cannot see anything much, and there is no name in those images.

I have no idea what is up with Photobucket, but I used to be able to browse pictures on their site a lot more easily way before ... Now I can never see close-ups.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea what is up with Photobucket, but I used to be able to browse pictures on their site a lot more easily way before ... Now I can never see close-ups.

I also am having a problem with Photobucket now. The link is just refreshing the page :\

Odd.
This is mahhh collection. not super great. majority is hasbro which kinda sucks...

Lightning l'drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasus W105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Ray Striker D125CS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Storm Capricorne M145Q (Worst bey ever)
Flame Libra T125 ES (Broken performance tip. bassicaly turns it into an attack type)
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Earth Aries ED145SD (custom bey)
and then i hav all the launcers, ripcords, assembaly tools that came with them, and i hav a ton of extra parts
Let me tell u my collection. BUT BE WARNED!! u won't be impressed because it is a small collection. I have

Legend Counter Leone 145D
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Ray Gil 100RSF
Legend Inferno Saggitario 145S
Ray Striker D125CS
Legend Hyper Aquario 105F
Legend Fury Capricorn 100HF
Ultimate Meteo LDrago Assault 85XF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Flame Serpent SW145F

Galaxy and Pegasus II
PS. They are spare parts.
This is all the Beyblades I have for now.
you two need to post a pic of 50 beyblades that are NOT shared and a piece of paper with your username on it then that pink face is your i dont think its rose gold looking
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:00 AM)JINX Wrote: you two need to post a pic of 50 beyblades that are NOT shared and a piece of paper with your username on it then that pink face is your i dont think its rose gold looking

they never said they had 50 beyblades nor did they post a photo or said that they shared beyblades.
please actually read the posts before posting yourself.
Also, if one is not applying for a face, they do not need to post a picture.

(Jul. 22, 2012  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea what is up with Photobucket, but I used to be able to browse pictures on their site a lot more easily way before ... Now I can never see close-ups.
I just fixed mine. Below the pictures, there should be a hyperlink which says: "View Full Website", or something. And just click on it; and should be a permanent change ..(?)
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

I also am having a problem with Photobucket now. The link is just refreshing the page :\

Odd.

The link is just bad, not the site itself.
(Jul. 23, 2012  7:42 PM)Hazel Wrote: The link is just bad, not the site itself.

I figured. Initially I thought it was trolling, like below:

http://worldbeyblade.org

Yo kid, is it possible for you to borrow someone's camera? Because the DSi camera isn't gonna get you detailed close-ups.
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  7:42 PM)Hazel Wrote: The link is just bad, not the site itself.

I figured. Initially I thought it was trolling, like below:

http://worldbeyblade.org

Yo kid, is it possible for you to borrow someone's camera? Because the DSi camera isn't gonna get you detailed close-ups.

Sure
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Yo kid, is it possible for you to borrow someone's camera? Because the DSi camera isn't gonna get you detailed close-ups.

He's older than you and you call him "kid"?

Sorry if this comes off as mean, it's just something that bothers me.
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:34 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Yo kid, is it possible for you to borrow someone's camera? Because the DSi camera isn't gonna get you detailed close-ups.

He's older than you and you call him "kid"?

Sorry if this comes off as mean, it's just something that bothers me.
Hahaha XD

Only by a year though ... XD

(Jul. 24, 2012  1:38 AM)Ingulit Wrote: You're all kids, rofl

Easy for you to say XD