Beyblade Collection

Blue Sea Dragon... basically the HMS Bey I want the most, lol. Very nice collection!
Well, here's my amazing HMS "Collection".

Man, Advance Attacker's stickers are in a really dumb place.
Jiraiya MS is such a cool beyblade, it is actually my favourite HMS, I almost feel bad using the AR, but it's really, really good, so I can't help myself. There are a whole load of pictures of its parts over in the beywiki photo thread.
And yeah draciel ms.
Not enough DEMS.
I know, I have Circle Upper coming, and I really want Metal Change Core to see how it compares to Metal Flat Core (and because I love Metal Change tips in general).
not as big as others
launcers
dual launcer
left spin
right spin

beys(all hasbro)

earth wolf 100wd
poison virgo ed 145 es
cyber pegasus 105f
lightning l-drago 105sf
burn fireblaze 135 ms
night virgo df145 bs
evil gemios df145 fs
tornado leone (xts)
metal face

stadium

max stampede
HOLY CARP! BLACK DRANZER MS. Nice buy especially Dranzer, Apollon, and Poseidon!
Nice buys. Opening the RB or selling it?
There's no way I'm selling that, I'm surprised I managed to find one, nevermind the unopened condition! I'll probably open it tonight Wink
Don't keep us in suspense, Zain >:V
Wow! Nice collections up, recently!
First up, was Arupaeo's. Aaand, 65 beys of a superbly expensive and rare beyblade series is quite an amazing feat, haha! That Slash Riger looks SO SO cool! Grin

And then th!nk's amazing HMS collection! That is quite nice too! And of course, the highlight is Jiraiya...

As for Zain's additions, those are AMAZING!!! Especially the Black Dranzer MS, and the RB Act 2.
Evo actually opened his RB as soon as he received it, you know... *stares at Zain's avatar hoping for 'something'*
What Stadium is that supposed to be, btw?
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:18 AM)Zain Wrote: Some new additions, all unopened:

This .... Is .... EPICNESS!!! Grin Poseidon, Blue Apollon, All of them are just so amazing bro! Good Job on getting them! Smile

EDIT:
jan I think it's the HMS Tornado Attack Stadium, I may be wrong though ... Tongue_out
Zain, what'd you get from the RBA5? I'm dying to know, because if it was a Blue Sea Dragon (or parts of), I swear I will find your house and take it. I want one of those suckers as much as a Shining God (top 2 in priority).
Dayum, nice purchases! It looks gooooooooooood.......
However.....
Poseidon+ Sharp Base? *Facepalm*
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! Nice collections up, recently!
First up, was Arupaeo's. Aaand, 65 beys of a superbly expensive and rare beyblade series is quite an amazing feat, haha! That Slash Riger looks SO SO cool! Grin

And then th!nk's amazing HMS collection! That is quite nice too! And of course, the highlight is Jiraiya...

As for Zain's additions, those are AMAZING!!! Especially the Black Dranzer MS, and the RB Act 2.
Evo actually opened his RB as soon as he received it, you know... *stares at Zain's avatar hoping for 'something'*
What Stadium is that supposed to be, btw?

It's Tornado Balance. EDIT: Type S, I mean >.>

Evo: TA isn't as square as the other HMS Stadia Wink

KaizerMFB: There's an identically coloured SG Semi-Flat in the Appolon Pack. Still, yeah there's a sharp base and no flat base for appolon. I wonder if those bases were random for certain beys, I've seen it before.
Damn it! I knew I was wrong ... Haha!! See that's why I'll stick to just Collecting blade's, Thus I'll have no reason to remember the correct name's of the stadiums, Since If I get a stadium it will just sit there cause not about to throw one of my precious blade's in there hahah!! XD
(Mar. 22, 2012  10:29 PM)Evolution Wrote: Damn it! I knew I was wrong ... Haha!! See that's why I'll stick to just Collecting blade's, Thus I'll have no reason to remember the correct name's of the stadiums, Since If I get a stadium it will just sit there cause not about to throw one of my precious blade's in there hahah!! XD

BEYS. ARE. FOR. BATTLE.

Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 22, 2012  10:36 PM)Zain Wrote: It's actually a Tornado Balance Type S...

Damn, my bad, I didn't see that part of the name when I was translating it from a box image, but on second check, yeah, it is. My apologies, everyone.

I WAS CLOSE THOUGH

Also open the danged RB already!
It's fine dude, you're acting like you predicted the end of the world a little early or something! LOL and I dunno, man, it looks so nice in its unopened state... plus I don't wanna open it and get a freaking white thunder dragon. ANYTHING but that.

EDIT: Was gonna upload a video, but, predictably (with my luck), I got a white thunder dragon AR. Wanted anything BUT that one and that's the one I get rofl. Also got orange Dranzer MF's CWD and black Dragoon MF's running core. Pretty unsatisfying!
Control beyblades are not just like electronic ones aren't.
Here's SOME of my beyblade collection...I took a picture of my ENTIRE collection just before my camera died, but after I uploaded it to Picasa and got onto the WBO, I realized that I hadn't put a piece of paper with my name on it in the picture...so I just took my ISS Write Up sheet, put my name on it, got the first 50 beyblades I could find, then took the picture. Maybe I'll do the entire collection some other time, but for now, this is enough for the Rose Gold Face Smile
Someone give this guy a Rose Gold Face! Smile
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:04 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Someone give this guy a Rose Gold Face! Smile

Pm Kai V.
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:08 AM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:04 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Someone give this guy a Rose Gold Face! Smile

Pm Kai V.

Hopefully it is still acceptable if I award it.

Congratulations on the Rose Gold Face, Universe.