Beyblade Collection

Where the hell did you even find that stuff? The NIB ones you got are very hard to find!
The are all mint, not NIB, I have the boxes and all their appropriate 'insides' too. I have a Tornado Attack from that package too, which I didn't post up.
(Jan. 01, 2012  2:17 AM)Dan Wrote: Hell no!
I didn't even begin to open it.

LOL!! It was a joke! Tongue_out although I might be regretting not trading you that one time for the one bey LOL!! :p T_T
(Jan. 01, 2012  2:42 AM)Dan Wrote: The are all mint, not NIB, I have the boxes and all their appropriate 'insides' too. I have a Tornado Attack from that package too, which I didn't post up.

Oh okay. Even the Black Wolborg MS? Where did you find it?
Yeah, as far as I know it is unused, still.
All from DustyPotatoes.
I knew you would, Evo. Still up for it?
Yo, Dan, might wanna retake those pictures with your name written on a piece of paper in them, just in case, seeing as it's da rulez.
I actually just told him to do that, haha.
Will do when I get my newest package(s) with Uriel 2 and Burning Kerberous, Wide Defense and Wide Survivor. (which should come in tomorrow)
Wonder when the blue Trygle package will come.. :V
How do i put pics from my computer onto this thread
Upload them to an image host, such as photobucket or imageshack, and then paste the link that the host gives you here.
My current MFB collection from 4Ds and the HWS. These are the Beyblades that I have ALL the parts to. Some of them I sold.

Storm Pegasis
Death Quetzecoatl
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemesis
Meteo L'Drago
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
Variares
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:10 AM)Beybladehms Wrote: Link to the image's.

Haha, if it's to link someone to a bunch of picture's you gotta put it as a link, not image. Anyways I fixed it for you so it should work now! Smile

Back on topic:

Nice bey's man! Grin I really like your DGMS's and DGMSUV! Grin keep up the collecting, bro! Smile
umm
none of the pics r working (for me, idk about everyone else)
Just use imgur. easy and simple.
Beybladehms, you're inserting an extraneous "http://" into your URLs for the pictures.

(Jan. 03, 2012  3:02 AM)Beybladehms Wrote: dragoon

It should work now that I fixed it.

Thanx hazel. Im sort of new . Gonna get new editions to the collection - gigars , dranzer g, dragoon g, gaia dragoon ms, driger ms, draciel ms, dranzer v2 (near mint)
I mean additions
Nice collections!
I'll make a collection thread soon
(Jan. 05, 2012  5:19 PM)LDragoonMS5 Wrote: Nice collections!
I'll make a collection thread soon

Thread ? This is the collection thread. I think you meant "collection post" ...
I have:

Meteo L_Drago
Poison Virgo#2
Burn Wolf
Gravity Destroyer
Dark Aries
Pegasis Jumper(xts)
and Electronic Rock LeoneSmile
Hey Ted, I erased your double post.

We generally are looking to see pictures of the beys you own with a piece of paper with your username in front of them - not stock photos of beys. Also use spoiler code to hide the pictures you post when they are big like that.

quote this post to see the code below

make up a title (Click to View)