Beyblade Collection

(Sep. 19, 2011  10:23 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Very nice collection buddy! Keep it up. Next thing you know, you will have the same collection as meSmile well doneWink

Hah thanks bro it means alot coming from someone with a collection like your hahah lol!!! You have the biggest or one of the biggest beyblade collections on the whole wbo..!! Grin Grin
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:32 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ok well here's my beyblade collection update!!

Mfb's-

Plastic's-

Hms's-

Also, More beys coming soon and I updated the link to my beyblade collection in my signature aswell..! Smile
Congrats Ev!
I love your Dranzers MS!
Galaxy ahh thanks man I'm really glad you like them!! Smile Smile now just need the proto gray version to completely have all the dranzer ms's!!! Smile
incredible plastics and HMS collection! nice job finding them Evo!
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:32 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ok well here's my beyblade collection update!!

Mfb's-

Plastic's-

Hms's-

Also, More beys coming soon and I updated the link to my beyblade collection in my signature aswell..! Smile

Really nice collection bro! I looooove your hms's Pinching_eyes

Mfb's-

Plastic's-

Hms's-

oh EVO those dragoons look absolutly sexy especially the dragoon V2,GT, and MF (white)

r those stickers on dragoon f even real stickers cause from that pic they kinda look like homemade stickers

oh yea the the rest of the collection looks awesome aswell lol (i was mezmorized by the dragoons Chocked_2 )

@DRGOONMS9894 hah, thanks bro I'm glad u like the dragoons and the rest of my collection haha lol!!!! Oh and the dragoon f I bought it in a lot sooo ummm the stickers came like that soo they might be homemade...? Idk...??
Very nice collection Evolution! I like the way you put the ends of the beyblade to balance them! Very clever!
I dont have any old ones my collection is

Boosters
Cyber pegasusx2
Counter Leonex2
Fury capricornx2
Inferno Saggitariox3
Midnight Bull
Twin Packs
Flame Bull
Rock Leone(recolour)
Earth Eagle (Recolour)
Poison pegasus
fury capricorn(recolour)
Flame saggitario(Recolour)
Rock pegasusx3
Lightning-L dragox2(recolour)
Earth Wolfx2 (1 Broke)
Dark Libra
Regular packs
Thermal Pisces
Rock Scorpio
Burn fireblaze
Storm capricorn
dark bullx3
dark wolf x2
Rock ariesx2
Rock Leonex3
Flame Librax3
Earth virgox4
Metal masters single packs
Evil Befallx2
Hades Kerbecsx3
Twisted Tempo
Flame Byxis
Meteo-L drago Assault mode
Meteo-L dragox2
Galaxy pegasusx3
Thermal Lacertax4
Gravity Destroyerx2
Rock Zurafax3

Total = 66 I think But I sold them
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:17 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Very nice collection Evolution! I like the way you put the ends of the beyblade to balance them! Very clever!

Hah, ya thank you! And ya I put them so they wouldn't roll and so they'd stay at a angle to let y'all see them better!! Smile
i have dark aquario (made myself) Pegasis scorpio serpent 2 ldragos and pices EeeEeeEeeEeeDJ 2002 - Yeah!WinkStupidTongue_out_wink
Currently, i have:
Meteo L-drago X2
gravity perseus
basalt horogium
aries.

Most parts are from meteo reshuffle Uncertain
@gianmarco.93 oh, very very veeeery nice stuff bro!! And that black dragoon s bit chip sticker looks awwwwwsome!!!!!
it s a my beyblade
Thermal lacerta
Counter Leone legend
Cyber pegasus legend
Rock orso
Cyber pegasis (game)
Burn phoenix
inferno sagittario
Thunder libra
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 AM)Evolution Wrote: @DRGOONMS9894 hah, thanks bro I'm glad u like the dragoons and the rest of my collection haha lol!!!! Oh and the dragoon f I bought it in a lot sooo ummm the stickers came like that soo they might be homemade...? Idk...??

Thats special stickers..hahaha
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:43 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 AM)Evolution Wrote: @DRGOONMS9894 hah, thanks bro I'm glad u like the dragoons and the rest of my collection haha lol!!!! Oh and the dragoon f I bought it in a lot sooo ummm the stickers came like that soo they might be homemade...? Idk...??

Thats special stickers..hahaha

Oh, haha lol thanks for cleaning that up your a real
Big help Mr........ Wink
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:28 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268...e3001.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821...e3002.jpg/

Some hms are gone but I still think it s over 50 Smile
Oh and there are a galeon and a dzF metal master not picturized, but they are somewhere in my room

Especially since you posted that some of the Beyblades in the first photograph were meant to be sold, and that you just wrote that some HMS are gone, can you take a new photograph with all of your current collection in it, only including those you will not sell any time soon ?
my and akira2002 most precious collection
Black Dragoon GT Starter Set
[Image: capturenux2020110920200.jpg]

Our Beyblades Collection
[Image: tenggilismejoyo20110921.jpg]

beyblades that we play

[Image: beyblade.jpg]
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:36 AM)emily2000 Wrote: my and akira2002 most precious collection

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! where did u find or buy that!!!?!?!?!?! It's sooooo nice!!!
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:41 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:36 AM)emily2000 Wrote: my and akira2002 most precious collection

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! where did u find or buy that!!!?!?!?!?! It's sooooo nice!!!

my dad (stephen74) got it from his friend, its so owesome
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:45 AM)emily2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:41 AM)Evolution Wrote:

my dad (stephen74) got it from his friend, its so owesome

All I can say is O....M....G... Lol man I would pay anything for that set...!!
ffs
Holy carp. Gasp
Love that rubber on the Neo-Winder, I've seen some of those before on a website. Pretty cool. And your collection? HUGE AND AWESOMETASTIC!

i heard its almost impossible to find, too bad the custom officer tear the box apart, but we managed to put it all back together, and make us easy to decide to put it also in the bey bay
Just posting up the newest beys added to my collection. Some of the MFBs have alternate stickers on them.

Plastics
HMS (just one bey XD)
MFB