Beyblade Collection

128 MFB. I have over 100+ Plastics, and a few HMS too, but I don't want to post my Plastic collection until it's complete Tongue_out
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCCeKOKUMKY

Note that this collection shows just my MFB/BMF, no accessories; Stadiums, launchers, etc.
(May. 26, 2011  11:06 AM)Omega Wrote: 128 MFB. I have over 100+ Plastics, and a few HMS too, but I don't want to post my Plastic collection until it's complete Tongue_out
Video:

oooh..come on..post your plastics and hms..you might make me tears..i woild like to see them.. Eee Eee Eee
I only have 6 beyblades :
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Dark Wolf
Rock Aries
Galaxy Pegasus
BBP
Basalt Horogium

Had I come to WBO a little earlier..I wouldnt have made the mistake of buying Aquario and Wolf..instead I would have taken bull and cancer
(May. 26, 2011  10:52 AM)nitrodamuz Wrote: My humble collection Grin
:cheers:

aww sweet that is killer man just killer
(May. 18, 2011  8:18 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  10:29 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  2:48 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: This is my small collection Smile
PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
DISPLAY 4 RANDOM BOOSTER 9, 10, 11, 12 PRIZE BEYBLADES
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2

New Addition May 17, 2011
Dragoon GT (Blue), Gigars, Dragoon V2 Yellow & Silver, Dark Gaia Dragoon and Dark Dragoon to complete my Dark Series Collection
Dragoon GT Tournament Prize Gold, Silver and Bronze

oohh..so beautiful..really really nice....had a tears on my eye....i would never get a hold on them...are you going to assemble those tourney prize dragoon gt?
the blue dragoon gt,is it a recolor or special release or what?

your collection has made me cry
Omega: Where did you get the red aquila CW? The one attached to the light wheel...
Hi Kai-V, I have 50 beys and posted the photo. can i get Rose Gold Face.Thanks. Grin
nitrodamuz: sweet collection! Now sell me that Galaxy Cancer of yours. Smile
(May. 26, 2011  11:34 AM)Uwik Wrote: nitrodamuz: sweet collection! Now sell me that Galaxy Cancer of yours. Smile

haha.. maybe later, dude. u got so many beys already.
(May. 26, 2011  11:17 AM)Clonetos Wrote:

PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2

Dragoon GT (Blue), Gigars, Dragoon V2 Yellow & Silver, Dark Gaia Dragoon and Dark Dragoon to complete my Dark Series Collection

oohh..so beautiful..really really nice....had a tears on my eye....i would never get a hold on them...are you going to assemble those tourney prize dragoon gt?

Please don't cryUnhappy I have more to add to my collection and don't want to see people cry. It breaks my heart...LOL Smile
Your collection is beautiful. I especially love the Blu Burn Phoenix and Purple earth aquilla
(May. 26, 2011  11:06 AM)Omega Wrote: 128 MFB. I have over 100+ Plastics, and a few HMS too, but I don't want to post my Plastic collection until it's complete Tongue_out
Video:

Note that this collection shows just my MFB/BMF, no accessories; Stadiums, launchers, etc.
Your collection is huge
Please post your plastic collection. I'm curious to see those
JR_Tiger : I really love your rare Bey. My finance won't let me get those Smile
(May. 17, 2011  10:29 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Dark Series Collection
Oh, I hadn't noticed you posted that! Yay, someone else here has the complete Dark Series. I wish my Dark Gaia Dragoon was in mint condition, but it was from a lot of used beys off of YJA.

It was a bey I had no idea was in there, until Ultrablader had pointed it out, lol. But...I must say it is one ugly beyblade, hahaha.
(May. 26, 2011  11:17 AM)Clonetos Wrote:

PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2

WoW.......................... That's a huge collection I've ever seen.
Hope, in future I may have a collection like yours.Stupid
(May. 27, 2011  6:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
Oh, I hadn't noticed you posted that! Yay, someone else here has the complete Dark Series. I wish my Dark Gaia Dragoon was in mint condition, but it was from a lot of used beys off of YJA.

It was a bey I had no idea was in there, until Ultrablader had pointed it out, lol. But...I must say it is one ugly beyblade, hahaha.
I think its beautiful. Like the saying goes Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...LOL
http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h397/myleslim/

First 3 photos

#1 - extra beystuffs
#2 - some xtra stuff. Also in that BeyDeck Case, there is Gold Sol Blaze, Mint BBP, and my broken Lightning, Blue Pegasis Wheel, and the L-Drago Reshuffle CW.
#3 - front line, battle beys, second group, random combos. DGMSUV INTHERE Grin

Hop you like Grin

Now give me that rose gold face!
(May. 27, 2011  12:11 PM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h397/myleslim/

First 3 photos

#1 - extra beystuffs
#2 - some xtra stuff. Also in that BeyDeck Case, there is Gold Sol Blaze, Mint BBP, and my broken Lightning, Blue Pegasis Wheel, and the L-Drago Reshuffle CW.
#3 - front line, battle beys, second group, random combos. DGMSUV INTHERE Grin

Hop you like Grin

Now give me that rose gold face!

u should have 50 + beys to get a gold face dude and all the beys should be original
hope this helps
Yeah all of them. I still have some extras inside the black toolbox. I thought only 40

I DONT BUY FAKE

You can also add them all and it still goes 2 50
(May. 27, 2011  12:24 PM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Yeah all of them. I still have some extras inside the black toolbox. I thought only 40

I DONT BUY FAKE

You can also add them all and it still goes 2 50

ok so just pm kai-v about it with the link of the image and i hope u will gonna get a rose face . best of luck
i thought just post here
Thanks guys. And thank u Kai-v fot the rose golden face. Now my avatar looks much much nicer. Grin
(May. 27, 2011  11:20 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote:

I think its beautiful. Like the saying goes Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...LOL
You're the first person to have of said that, lol. Everyone that I have spoken to about it say it is ugly XD
(May. 28, 2011  1:46 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

You're the first person to have of said that, lol. Everyone that I have spoken to about it say it is ugly XD

i agree with beyfan..lol..but blue recolor dragoon gt,gigars and your precious gold tourney prize dragoon gt is really damn pretty...i want to marry you for your beys..lol..XD
I currently only have MFB Beyblades:
Electric Storm Pegasus
Earth Eagle RF
Storm Leone
Evil Gemios
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Rock Aquario
(May. 28, 2011  2:18 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  1:46 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

i agree with beyfan..lol..but blue recolor dragoon gt,gigars and your precious gold tourney prize dragoon gt is really damn pretty...i want to marry you for your beys..lol..XD
LMA0!...Benjohadi you crack me up!
I updated my collections! Click on my signature to see
@ jr tiger
Limited tournament prize dragoons are so nice ç_ç
Are you done now with hms? Or should I expect an other face to face soon?
How did you get those DGMS? YJA? I'm soo jealous, I joined on here after beyblade died down in India, and all the cool HMS were gone... I should have bought those green DGMSUV, Wolborg MS, and DEMS I saw, instead of a Draciel G (used to think that bigger was better, ;_Wink