Beyblade Collection

They are absolutely SICK! Jealous of the MFB.
I like the display JR. Gotta get myself something like that, hahaha.
(May. 01, 2011  2:48 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: This is my small collection Smile
PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
DISPLAY 4 RANDOM BOOSTER 9, 10, 11, 12 PRIZE BEYBLADES
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2

That is one of the sickest collections of Beyblade I have ever seen assembled. Kudos, and my hat is off to you. You earned +1 internes with that as well lol.
PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
hahah...very nice collection..you should get a gigars and dark dragoon to complete your rares collection..
almost have all of the beyblade plus recolors...very jelous...indeed..grrrr...
like those gundam too..grrrr..
@ jr tiger
AWESOME but, you are missing a beyblade I have. Dragoon GT!
JR_Tiger, very good collection, one of the best that i ever saw.
PLASTICS
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2
DISPLAY 3
HMS & MFB
DISPLAY 1
DISPLAY 2

WOW!!!!
You made me Jealous
=(
I want all your beys BADLY
Love the condition of your MFB
(May. 01, 2011  11:18 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: @ jr tiger
No one cares :p hehehe
(May. 01, 2011  11:29 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
i do care..haha..he is missing one of 'must have' bey (dragoon gt) for a collector..
but dragoon gt is realy hard to find a mint or good condition nowadays..mine were toasted..Unhappy
Thanks Guys!
I need to get another display case. I have more beys coming soon.
(May. 01, 2011  11:34 AM)benjohadi Wrote:
i do care..haha..he is missing one of 'must have' bey (dragoon gt) for a collector..
but dragoon gt is realy hard to find a mint or good condition nowadays..mine were toasted..Unhappy

The one I'm selling is near mint Tongue_out

And I was just kidding.

I really should get cases like JR's, lol.
(May. 01, 2011  1:19 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  11:34 AM)benjohadi Wrote:

The one I'm selling is near mint Tongue_out

And I was just kidding.

I really should get cases like JR's, lol.

haha..and yet..you used to have the red dragoon gt...dragoon gt looks so fierce in red..
i should get that case too..it makes those beyblades even prettier...hahah..
Nice collection. Pegasus wheel...still have to get one myself. And what happened to the Rock Leone bolt sticker?
I have to get one of those Stadiums now. I forgot the Name Its like Normal Type or something. o.O

It just seems pretty awesome.
balance stadium Tongue_out do you even use your flame byxis and hell kerbecs they look unused nice collection Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djP3crOMFg0
Thats my collection, i just wished my dad hadnt binned my dranzer S, my dranzer F, my black dranzer, my red and gold master dranzer,and my metal driger and like 23 other beyblades when the weight discs rusted T.T
(May. 02, 2011  9:35 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Nice collection. Pegasus wheel...still have to get one myself. And what happened to the Rock Leone bolt sticker?
Oh......I forgot to mention that....You see...Rock Leone was one of my first Beys...Then when I battled it with LLD 100RF when I got LLD and Storm Pegasis.....POP! Rock Leone was unassembled..The facebolt landed on the garden..to be exact..SOIL..LOL! It scattered!
And Rusty...It's because I just bought Flame Byxis...And Hell Kerbecs...I only use Hell, Kerbecs and BD145. Tongue_out
Also, thanks!
my collection (Click to View)
Don't I get some sort of facebolt for this?
Sorry, 2 more to go. :inserts trollface here: You know, I think it would be awesome to have a trollface icon in the smilies box...

EDIT: And you should put that in spoilers...
(May. 02, 2011  8:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Sorry, 2 more to go. :inserts trollface here: You know, I think it would be awesome to have a trollface icon in the smilies box...

EDIT: And you should put that in spoilers...

ONLY TWO MORE?!?! That's it?! Ugh, looks like I'm going to have to spend more of my college funds....

EDIT: Wait! What about the spare parts? If I hadn't lost my facebolts I would have at least 5 more blades!
Quote description as put by multiple staff members: You need 50 complete beys to get the Rose Gold face. If this wasn't true, those 3 performance tips I had that broke wouldn't have brought down my collection by 3. ;_;
Mwhahahahaha!!! Ze evil docterl Sparta haz found and created zree more beyz ahahahaha!!!! Ze are at ze front for proof! (Click to View)
ZE FAZEBOLT!!! IS!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!
(May. 03, 2011  2:33 PM)Sparta Wrote:
Mwhahahahaha!!! Ze evil docterl Sparta haz found and created zree more beyz ahahahaha!!!! Ze are at ze front for proof! (Click to View)
ZE FAZEBOLT!!! IS!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!

Good luck to the person that has to verify it Tongue_out_wink
Yeah, actually. Its too tough to count. But, I congratulate you on that, Sparta. You finally found a different way to make people sleep, other than counting sheep!