Beyblade Collection

BeyTheft is sickening me >_> We need to take action

KEEP YO BEYS WITH YO AT ALL TIMES! Tongue_out
(Oct. 25, 2009  8:35 PM)Ash Wrote: BeyTheft is sickening me >_> We need to take action

KEEP YO BEYS WITH YO AT ALL TIMES! Tongue_out

Alas, we found a use for the BeyCarrier Waist Type.
I'm now getting a beycarrier for christmas. I mean, serously, you got robbed of ALL THOSE? Thats insane!
(Oct. 25, 2009  8:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha i very seriously almost quit beyblade back then. i have this girl to thank for me not quitting:

[Image: CNE011.jpg]

we spent the next day of the tournament teaching her all about beyblade and we gave her any prizes we won, it was a blast. she must be much older now haha, i wonder if she remembers me?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
From my HMS collection I have:

*Dragoon HMS
*2 Dranzer HMS
* Strate Dragoon HMS
* Draciel HMS
*Driger HMS

As for my plastic blades:

*Dranzer V
*Dranzer V2
*Driger V
*a weight disk from Driger S (I lend it to a so call friend and he broke it and threw away the rest of the pieces...I learned my lesson on that one)
*Dragoon G
*Tygle 2
*Dragoon S
*Draciel V
*Wolborg( yellow verison from Hasbro)
*Tourch Pegasus
*Dranzer G (Hasbro red version)
*Dranzer G (blue version)

For Metal Fight Beyblades:
*DarkWolf DF145FS
*StormCapricorn M145Q
*RockLeone 145WB
*FlameLibra T125ES
*DarkGasher(aka DarkCancer) CH120FS
*FlameSagittario C145S

And many more. I'll post them once I find them.
(Oct. 26, 2009  12:25 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I'm now getting a beycarrier for christmas. I mean, serously, you got robbed of ALL THOSE? Thats insane!

i'm not sure how that would have helped
And a lock?
(Oct. 26, 2009  11:01 PM)firelord767 Wrote: And a lock?

They could easily break it or the beycarrier, which is only plastic...

Just don't leave your stuff lying around, simple as that.
(Oct. 26, 2009  11:01 PM)firelord767 Wrote: And a lock?

yes that really helps when they take the entire case
A lock and a mechanism that if anyone tries to take it,they get swatted by a flyswatter?

EDIT:Not that I'm trying to make a joke or anything,I know how you feel.It's just...I've made it before.All you need is a mousetrap and a flyswatter.
(Oct. 26, 2009  11:47 PM)BlackAce Wrote: A lock and a mechanism that if anyone tries to take it,they get swatted by a flyswatter?

EDIT:Not that I'm trying to make a joke or anything,I know how you feel.It's just...I've made it before.All you need is a mousetrap and a flyswatter.

ugh get out
Just don't lend things out and there won't be a problem. Speechless Or if you do, only lend out what you can keep your eyes on. People don't take blades from peoples pockets, they take the ones that are left on the table or that someone lets them use...

Edit: Oooh, I've hit 6000 posts. A couple of posts ago. :X
So basically just keep tabs and your a-ok?

and also, I NEED THAT FLYSWATTER!
(Oct. 22, 2007  6:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Venus
Poseidon
Apollon
Blizzard Orthros
Draciel MS

Unless you're counting recolours as individual Beyblades, those are all I'm missing.
Dude i totally have the takara version of blizzard. Yes i know, it's awesome. I got in a plastic random along with Dranzer V2 (red) Driger V2 (red). I also, have Draciel MS :p.
(Oct. 26, 2009  12:30 AM)Beynval Wrote: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Hey what the..? awwwww. Is not a post, it's a spam post.
If you don't have anything decent to say, don't waste space?
Speak to him on Skype or something lolz :p
(Oct. 30, 2009  1:05 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Hey what the..? awwwww. Is not a post, it's a spam post.

lol who the hell are you?
Thanks dude, for someone who's been here for about an hour it sure is helpful that you're reprimanding our members! P.S. Your double post was just as unnecessary.

Also, you've also quoted a god-knows how old post; if brad wanted those Beyblades, I'm sure he would have obtained them by now. :]
(Oct. 30, 2009  1:05 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Hey what the..? awwwww. Is not a post, it's a spam post.

Oh dear.. Looks like you're in for quite the forum based proverbial "carp whooping".
Word of advice for newbies, NEVER, EVER act like you're a mod.
It never ends well.
Mine is easy!

WOLBORG 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.jpg   wolborg 2.jpg (Size: 20.62 KB / Downloads: 250)
ok...

plastic:
polta, makendo, strata dragoon v, gaia dragoon g, dragoon g, megaro arm, dranzer s, seaborg 1, seaborg 2,wolborg 1, wolborg 4, galzzy, galman, dranzer v, dranzer v2, master dranzer, dragoon storm, phantom dragoon, kid dragoon, master dragoon, bistool, driger g, apollon g, draciel v, draciel mbd, draciel s, draciel f, metal dranzer, and some more i dont want to name

hms:
advannced avanzer ( or something like that), dranzer ms, jiraiya ms, death gargoyle, dragoon msuv, draciel ms

metal fight:
L drago 105F
3 broken beys left
the rest stolen
dranzer s and f, knight dranzer, bump king x2, makendo, polta x3, bistool, bakushin-oh, spin dragoon, jumping base, ultimate frostic dranzer, wing attacker x6, spark knight, driger s, dragoon storm and s, draciel, draciel s and f, wing defenser, sparkling attacker and gold, bound attacker, bound defenser x2, galman 1 and 2, galzzly, galeon x4, wolborg and yellow, wolborg 2, seaborg 1 and 2, bearing stinger, grifolyon 1 and 2, salamalyon 1 and 2, hayate 1 and 2, zinrai, metal draciel and purple, metal dranzer, kid dragoon x4, trypio and green, trygle 1 and 2, trygator, cyber dragoon, dragoon v x2, dranzer v, draciel v, driger v, dragoon v2, dranzer v2, orca diver x2, manta diver x2, master dragoon, strata dragoon v, dragoon g and gt, dranzer g and gt, draciel g, driger g, metal driger x4, rock bison, burning kerberous, wolborg 4, black dranzer x5, dragoon hms x2, dranzer hms x3, draciel hms, driger hms, strata dragoon hms, death gargoyle, wyvern dj, shininggod, wolborg hms, phantom fox hms x2, bloody devil x3, slash riger, pegasis, wolf, quetz, dark wolf, drago, libra, capricorne x2, rock leone, dark bull, earth aquila...

custom beys: dragoon z, sonic lancer, galux (pink galeon), metal scorpion, hybrid tiger, hawaiin pelican, dark zarak (got the name from transformers), spark eagle, wolfstorm, wild fox, acid dragon.
Really small collection here only consisting of plastics.

Metal Dranzer
Dranzer F x2
Dranzer V
Dranzer V2
Seaborg
Bistool
Wolborg 2 x2 (One in grey and a red/purple hyperblade edition)
Draciel S
Draciel F
Burning Kerberous x2
Dranzer S
Dranzer auto change balancer
Trypio
Master Draciel x2 (one red and one green)
Draciel V2
Dragoon Galaxy
and finally two other beyblades I brought around 5 years ago up the local newsagents but I don't know what they're called.

Hopefully I'll be getting some HMS blades soon. Specifically: Wolborg MS and a HMS 2 in 1 Limited edition booster (or whatever it's called) =D
Roller Defenser x2 (One broke but I still have it's Weight Disk and maybe Blade Base)
Draciel
Kid Draciel
Dragoon Storm (The green one)
Trygle x2 (Orange one and Blue one)
Flat metal tip Driger BB
Dranzer (I'm not sure which one) WD & AR
Galman
Giant Dragoon (Yellow and Blue)
Dranzer S (A giant)
Jumping Base (I was 6 or 7 at the time, I didn't know it would be unusable)
Driger (The bright yellow one)
Bump King
Dranzer V (RC)
Knight Dranzer

I want to get the HMS Driger that you need for basically every zombie combination the Beywiki says you need (excluding ball bering tuner), and I convinced (Begged) my mom to not an A, but a B, on my math tomorrow test gets me not only a MFB, but a stadium too.
Long list....

HMS:
Dragoon MF, Dranzer MS, Driger MS, Dragoon MSUV (red), Phantom Fox MS, Draciel MS, Einstein MS, Wolborg MS (ice blue) Wyvern DJ, Samurai Changer MS

Plastic: (I have put a * where i have hasbro versions aswell to cut down the list)

Takara:
Auto Change Balancer* , Wing Defencer, Draciel Metal Ball Defencer*, Dragoon S*, Driger S*, Draciel S*, Galeon*, Galman, Galzzly*, Wyborg*, Wolborg 2*, Seaborg*, Seaborg 2*, Dragoon F*, Driger F*, Master Dranzer*, Master Draciel*, Master Dragoon*, Master Driger*, Metal Dranzer, Dranzer V*, Dragoon V, Driger V, Cyber Dragoon, Flash Leopard, Flash Leopard 2, Ariel 2, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, Draciel V2, Voltaic Ape*, Burning Kerberous, Manta Driver, Trygle 2, Dark Driger , Dark Dragoon (ar, sp only), Metal Driger*, Driger G*, Draciel G*, Dranzer G*, Dragoon G*, Torch Pegasus, Dragoon GT*, Zeus.

Hasbro:
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Saizo, Bistool, Gekiryu-oh, Spin Dragoon, Bump King, Jumping Base, Roller Attacker, Roller Defencer, Grip Attacker, Polta, Dranzer S, Wolborg, Knight Dranzer,
Kid Draciel, Kid Dragoon, Trygle, Trypio, Dragoon V2, Capricorn Strike G, Dranzer GT.

Accesories:

Hasbro Stadiums:

Draciel Fortress, Thunder Rumbler, Vortex Stadium, Dragoon Hurricane, Dranzer Flame, Iron Battle Field, Spin Blaster (blue and yellow, both in terrible condition)

Takara:
Hms Tornado Balance
Wide Attack Stadium

I would take a picture but not enough space at all! There all in about 6 or 7 different boxes anyway, and would make a total mess of my flat!