Beyblade Collection

[Image: PlesiothArt.png]
Or something like a Plesioth from Monster Hunter.
Angry Face always gets it. He always gets everything.
(Jul. 27, 2015  5:11 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Love it competitively, but it's really not the most accurate depiction of a dragon, imo...

It looks to incorporate elements of both a sea horse and an octopus.
(Jul. 28, 2015  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2015  5:11 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Love it competitively, but it's really not the most accurate depiction of a dragon, imo...

Some japanese RPGs refer to seahorses as Sea Dragons or Float Dragons. Perhaps that really was the inspiration.
(Jul. 28, 2015  2:02 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2015  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Some japanese RPGs refer to seahorses as Sea Dragons or Float Dragons. Perhaps that really was the inspiration.

Dang, I can actually really appreciate that about its design then. The more you know, right?
Yeah, I don't even think the octopus is an element at all (contrary to my prior comment). It's 100% that.
Seahorses look like living trumpets. Never mind my previous comment; I thought Angry Face knew it was based on a seahorse hah.
Here are most of my beyblades. About half are my limited combos that I play around with and the other half are dumb combos I just slapped together out of the remaining parts to be able to take these pics to prove I have 150+ and get the collection faces : )
Extra wheels and parts
Stadiums and launchers
Thanks. I have meteo l drago, the original gemios and scorpio (will give me a complete phws set!!), 4d death, the 3 burst boosters, Shinobi oroyja 160 wsf, gold edition dark knight dragoon, pirates phoenic wd145 sf, 4d duo, 2x synchrome gryph girago wa130 hf, zero g attack stadium, ultimate bey-ta stadium, sonokong square defense stadium and a bunch of miscellaneous wheels tracks and tips on their way too. Also preordered the two august burst releases already. I spend way too much money on beys. Lol
Lel
Cool Zoroaste
I wish we could get get a face for having 200 beys or 300 etc, as we have one for 50 and another rose platinium face for 150
Can I get 2, one for plaastics and 1 for mfb? I don't have pictures yet, just asking for future reference.
(Aug. 01, 2015  7:49 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Lel
Cool Zoroaste
I wish we could get get a face for having 200 beys or 300 etc, as we have one for 50 and another rose platinium face for 150

It would be cool if you could get a Rose Gold for every 50 Beyblades you own, so having 100 would earn you a second Rose Gold.
(Aug. 01, 2015  9:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Can I get 2, one for plaastics and 1 for mfb? I don't have pictures yet, just asking for future reference.

Unfortunately no, it is all Beyblades together.
Nice collection. I should have posted mine that way. Haha. I spent hours putting them together and taking them apart for my pics
Thanks! Yours is much nicer tho.

I'll have the start dash set and the 3 other burst starters to add to it soon if Japan would hurry up.
Thanks. That's awesome. You are gonna love burst. Way more exciting battles
(Aug. 03, 2015  8:48 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Thanks! Yours is much nicer tho.

I'll have the start dash set and the 3 other burst starters to add to it soon if Japan would hurry up.

Hey ZachBob, is your black EDS metal shaft sticking out? It looks like it on your photo.
(Aug. 06, 2015  4:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  8:48 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Thanks! Yours is much nicer tho.

Hey ZachBob, is your black EDS metal shaft sticking out? It looks like it on your photo.

Nope, Its near-new. I think it just looks like that because the plastic is translucent.

Thanks for checking out my collection! Grin
It's a nice collection.

It's good that it's new but Aww I would have love to see a metal sharp tip on the EDS in action.
(Aug. 07, 2015  1:48 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It's a nice collection.

It's good that it's new but Aww I would have love to see a metal sharp tip on the EDS in action.

Thanks Smile

My green eds is worn down so much that it's nearly useless lol but its fun. It's like an eternal giga flat
Or Eternal Twin Flat depending on if the flat eternal tip sticks out or not.