Beyblade Collection

Plus it says it's still availible.
Wait do you need a certain amount of beys to get the face?

I honestly lost most of my parts except my 4D and Zero G parts
You need 50.
Speaking of the Rose Gold, I am soooooo close it's driving me nuts. I have 46 Beyblades right now, and enough extra parts to make 4 more if I only had more Tracks and MWs...
(Jun. 30, 2014  12:47 AM)Cake Wrote: Speaking of the Rose Gold, I am soooooo close it's driving me nuts. I have 46 Beyblades right now, and enough extra parts to make 4 more if I only had more Tracks and MWs...

Wow I'd think you'd have it by now xD
I actually have very little money to spend, so it takes a very long time to get stuff for any of my hobbies. I'm pleased I even got this far lol
(Jun. 30, 2014  1:41 AM)Cake Wrote: I actually have very little money to spend, so it takes a very long time to get stuff for any of my hobbies. I'm pleased I even got this far lol

Every day my MFB collection gets smaller and smaller and now my Plastic Collection went from 2 to 30 after some binge buying.
(Jun. 29, 2014  7:59 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  3:44 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Big-Beyblade-Col...1c4222ae9c
Looking at HMS lots xD look at this $1,800

Actually, you´re supposed to post pictures of your own collection in this thread. Wink
We have a thread called "ebay topic" for stuff like this.

Actully I was posting it there but I when't to this thread by habit Tongue_out

Btw I just found out about the 150 beys face i'm going to go for that but ill just post my whole collection + My video
At last; my Beyblade Collection.

{MFB, Zero-G}
Special Editions to the right. Got all Metal Fusion except Dark Wolf. xD

{HMS}
3 Hasbro on top, the rest is Takara. My poor Dranzer MF is incomplete ;-;

{Bakuten Shoot Plastic Generation}
The top two are my first Beyblades. Nothing is fake; all real.

Keep in mind I order new items everyday, and this isn't the past you'll see of it.
Next time; the rest I ordered, and Stadiums.
(Jul. 09, 2014  12:02 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Nice collection Neo ! Loving the HMS

Thanks.
eBay has been very kind to me Smile
taxus is like my HMS dealer xD
It's small, but you have a few great Combos for Limited!
Finally, my collection. Note: This is only what I have with me. About half of my beyblades are in storage.

Plastics:
MFB:
I counted 61 I think.
(Jul. 09, 2014  8:33 PM)Dual Wrote: Finally, my collection. Note: This is only what I have with me. About half of my beyblades are in storage.

Plastics:
MFB:
I counted 61 I think.
If it's 61,you should have the Rose gold face,I think?
(Jul. 09, 2014  11:18 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2014  8:33 PM)Dual Wrote: Finally, my collection. Note: This is only what I have with me. About half of my beyblades are in storage.

Plastics:
MFB:
I counted 61 I think.
If it's 61,you should have the Rose gold face,I think?
Yes. 50 for Rose Gold.
I should too; I had 105 something.
You need your name on a slip of paper included in the images, Neo. Then you should PM a moderator.
(Jul. 10, 2014  1:30 AM)Echizen Wrote: You need your name on a slip of paper included in the images, Neo. Then you should PM a moderator.

are you...
Wow...
IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO ORGANIZE THOSE ;-;
these are all i have left, unfortunately, or what i could dig up. i either lost some or gave some away to my little nephew.

that meteo l-drago wheel has saved my butt so many times in tourneys.

Plastics:
MFB:
I counted 61 I think.
you have a nice plastics collection Smile

I currently have over 40 beys. So close to rose gold.
(Jul. 10, 2014  4:34 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I currently have over 40 beys. So close to rose gold.

GAHHHH ME TOO

I have 47 Beyblades currently, I am soooooo close it's driving me insane D:

I might actually just splurge and buy something I don't really need to get the last three in XD
(Jul. 10, 2014  2:14 AM)djspida5 Wrote: i either lost some or gave some away to my little nephew.

That's cute!

Is that a 3 Segment Grip with the Card holder taken off? It looks so weird lol, thought it was fake for a second.
(Jul. 10, 2014  2:14 AM)djspida5 Wrote: these are all i have left, unfortunately, or what i could dig up. i either lost some or gave some away to my little nephew.

No Plastics or HMS? Unhappy
(Jul. 10, 2014  8:56 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  2:14 AM)djspida5 Wrote: these are all i have left, unfortunately, or what i could dig up. i either lost some or gave some away to my little nephew.

That's what I thought he would post...
Like this insane barrage of oldbie stuff...
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:00 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  8:56 PM)Kei Wrote:

That's what I thought he would post...
Like this insane barrage of oldbie stuff...

Let´s call it "retro stuff worth to remember, because there would be no MFB without Plastics and HMS being invented before". Wink