Beyblade Collection

Kei, can you sell the black beypointer, white metal fusion launcher grip, & the black string launcher to me?????????????????
I would buy it,but,My mom wont let me.

Or we could trade the black beypointer, metal fusion white grip & the black string launcher for,
A black launcher grip, 2 light launchers & tornado hurculeo 105 F
BTW,Do you have a HMS Libra you can sell to me?
(Mar. 21, 2013  4:59 AM)Jugement_Blader Wrote: Kei, can you sell the black beypointer, white metal fusion launcher grip, & the black string launcher to me?????????????????
I would buy it,but,My mom wont let me [...]

???

You asked him to sell it to you, but you can't buy it .. ?
(Mar. 20, 2013  4:06 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Ok !!! So i finally made a picture of my whole Plastics Beyblades Collection together ! I am still waiting for one last package to be shipped. I also put pictures of each beyblade separately ( top & bottom views )

May I get the face reward for 50 beys collection Joyful_2 ??? My User name tag is in the Collection picture.

Do I have to send the picture to someone to check it to get the Rose Gold face ?? Or should i just wait until someone notice it ? Please let me know, and thanks Tongue_out
It would be faster to send it to a Committee member.
My NIB and NIP collection :

[Image: image.jpg]
Nice NIP collection Cannon! I can't tell, but is the metal masters bey towards the right twisted tempo?
Yeh, it is.
My modest collection so far:

One of these days I'll post all of my kids' beys Smile
Nice collection rkalajian! I love your HMS Beys. I'm also curious to see ALL of your kids' Beys.
Nice Collection rkalajian...
My recent collection.

HMS collection
Last MFB Collection Update most-likely.

[Image: IMG_2749.JPG]

Stupid
Hey cannon , U have many beys! Wats the cost of all these beys?
collectors usually dont really count on the values that they have spent...the figures might be scary...scary enough even for ourselves..hahah
Hehe its my turn..
This took me a long time to put together @_@ collection as of 4/5/13
Heres my collection:
Launchers/Stadiums/Boxes/Beys (These aren't all of the boxes): I don't know why this is upside down lol
My Competitive Stuff:
Competitive Parts/All of my Spin Tracks and Tips:
at first when i saw the pic i had to bend my neck to see 'em all....
next thing i know my necks paining Tongue_out
dude thats one hell lot a collection u have there! just amazing! Grin
The ones who collect many beys dont really count the values that they spent , huh?
(Apr. 05, 2013  7:28 PM)Remo-Bey Wrote: The ones who collect many beys dont really count the values that they spent , huh?

I believe that empathy for Beyblade has no limits..So does spending on Beyblades..because he have a Beyblade Spirit, so he would try to collect the beyblades that is available to him Grin
(Apr. 05, 2013  7:24 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: at first when i saw the pic i had to bend my neck to see 'em all....
next thing i know my necks paining Tongue_out
dude thats one hell lot a collection u have there! just amazing! Grin

Haha thanks! Smile I would've included all of my broken L/R launchers but that would be too much xD
Nice collection Uzuma! I like the Cyber Pegasus, Bakushin Susanow, and Clay Leone.
Is it the camera lighting, or is your SR200BWD dark blue...?
I have a
Twisted Tempo 145WD (Some small pieces of tempo cracked off just 5 days after I got it, and it was made by HASBRO, I am still sad Crying ....)
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Earth Wolf 105WD (came hasbro 2 pack, lost the recolor of lightning l-drago that came with it)
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (metal fury WITH the black vulcan wheel)
Grand Cetus WD145RS (Recolor came with Hyper Orso, hasbro 2 pack, rs worn down.)
Flame Byxis 230WD hasbro metal masters
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Hasbro Metal fusion, brand new! not gonna wear down my RF)
Rock Leone 145WB (Metal fusion hasbro!)
Hyper Orso SW145JB (Came in hasbro 2 pack)
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F (ONLY TAKARA TOMY bey so far!)
Ray Striker D125CS (Hasbro, CS a bit worn)
Rock Aries ED145B (Hasbro metal masters.)
XTS Tempo Hammer hit. stupid bey....
I am buying a launcher grip, beylauncher, grip support, grip rubber, and metal assist from cannon.
It's the lighting and thanks. When I get some more beyblades ill post my entire collection. I have around 120 or 130 right now (less than 60 shown in the picture)
Here's some shots of my Beyblade collection!
Beys left out: Big Bang Pegasis F: D DX set version
NIB Flash Sagitarrio Hyperblade
Sorry for Meh quality, all pics taken on an iPad mini
And when I don't have all my rare beys out for photos I store them here, along with other beyblade empty boxes