Beyblade Collection

nice collection everyone i will post mine soon !
Updated collection with Orojya Revizer and L-Drago Guardian...

MFB
ZeroG BBG-01 ~ BBG-23
ZeroG BBG-24 ~ BBG-25
ZeroG BBG-26 ~ BBG-27
ZeroG Limited Editions
That should put me right at 50... o-o

EDIT: Thank you to whoever gave me the Rose Gold Smile
(Jan. 06, 2013  10:55 AM)Ultra Wrote: If brad gave away most/sold of his stuff to members from here isn't it likely that someone from the site has one?

He sold a lot of his stuff on Y!JA in addition to WBO members.
@ Galaxy: Impressive collection, as always!
I want that orange/"yellow" Phantom Fox MS, hah.
I am officially jealous of you Galaxy.I love all of your limited edition beys! I want them so much! Mind if I have one? Just kidding,haha.

EDIT:Also jealous about BH145WD's limited editions. I want them! Supaburn
(Jan. 20, 2013  1:45 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I am officially jealous of you Galaxy.I love all of your limited edition beys! I want them so much! Mind if I have one? Just kidding,haha.

Man I hope you're not talking about MFB only in reference to Galaxy...
Amazing, Galaxy. Any info on that NIP Wide Defense? And is that UFD Silver or Clear? Either way I'd almost kill for it, haha.
(Jan. 20, 2013  1:45 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: EDIT:Also jealous about BH145WD's limited editions. I want them! Supaburn

Hah, thanks but those four are actually quite easy to obtain. Now I'm just waiting for my WBBA G4 Revizer Revizer 160SB
Oh BH145WD your just so lucky! I think I'm a bit more jealous now,hah.

My collection as of right now:

Non-Beyblades (Fakes,Beywheelz,and XTS):
Metal Fusion:
Metal Masters:
Metal Fury:
Customs:
Metal Fight Explosion:
Metal Fight 4D:
Zero-G:
Mint Beyblades (Both Hasbro and TT):
Whole collection:

Previous collection:

IIRC I have 86 Beyblades even counting the non-beyblades.77 real beyblades.
Now if you will post pictures in a resolution visible without a microscope, you might be able to get the Rose Gold Face.
Thanks to everyone Smile

(Jan. 20, 2013  3:17 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  1:45 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I am officially jealous of you Galaxy.I love all of your limited edition beys! I want them so much! Mind if I have one? Just kidding,haha.

Amazing, Galaxy. Any info on that NIP Wide Defense? And is that UFD Silver or Clear? Either way I'd almost kill for it, haha.

Well, it's a Survivor not Defense Smile Anyway, I think it would be better to discuss about it in the Plastic Q&A Thread; so, please go to check that Thread Smile
Also, my UFD is Silver; I bought it from BeyFan 8-9 months ago or so.
Will i get a face if i post some pictures of my collection
(Jan. 20, 2013  10:03 PM)MFB-revolution Wrote: Will i get a face if i post some pictures of my collection

You get a Rose Gold if you have 50 beyblades and Rose Platinum at 150.

Doesn't include fakes and some stuff like beywheelz... or maybe it wasn't ><
The 50 and 150 beyblades for each face must be tournament legal in at least one WBO format, the pictures must be clear enough to verify that the beyblades are tournament legal (in particular, that they are authentic) and each picture must include your username on a piece of paper

(Jan. 20, 2013  4:29 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Thanks to everyone Smile

(Jan. 20, 2013  3:17 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Well, it's a Survivor not Defense Smile Anyway, I think it would be better to discuss about it in the Plastic Q&A Thread; so, please go to check that Thread Smile
Also, my UFD is Silver; I bought it from BeyFan 8-9 months ago or so.

Haha, must not have been concentrating when I wrote out that post.
Oh, nice! I don't think I've seen the silver one in a collection post before! It's very pretty!

Well it's not big as i have lost my original collection and now that I have a job I have started collecting again!

Old Generation Plastics As of today 1/20/13:
x1 Draciel G (NIB)(Takara)
x1 Draciel S (NIB)(Sonokong)
x1 Draciel F (NIB)(Sonokong)
x1 Metal Draciel (Used)(Hasbro)
x1 Kid Draciel (Used)(Hasbro)
x1 Auto Change Balancer (Used)(Hasbro)
x1 Wolborg 4 (NIB)(Takara)
x1 Dragoon S (NIB)(Takara)
x1 Dragoon G (NIB)(Takara)
x1 Gaia Dragoon G (NIB)(Takara)
x1 Metal Dranzer (Blue Recolor, NIP)(Takara) - From a random booster
x1 Driger G (NIB)(Takara)

HMS Beyblades as of today 1/20/13:
x2 Gaia Dragoon(NIB)(Takara)
x1 Driger MS (NIB)(Takara)
x1 Draciel MS (NIB)(Takara)

MFB beyblades as of today 1/20/13:
- Hasbro Blades:
x1 Beat Lynx (mint) - spark fx
x1 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF Attack (mint)
x1 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F Attack (Used with scratches on the paint)
- Takara Blades:
x1 Scythe Kronos t125eds (Worn Stickers)
x1 Forbidden Eonis 130D (Mint)
x1 Rock Escolpio t125jb (Near Mint)
x1 Dark Cancer (Near Mint)
x1 Dark Bull (Near Mint)
x1 Crash Escolpio (Mint)

Now Well I have one question for you fellow beybladers!
Should i open all of my NIB plastic generation Beyblades??
I have the nostalgia to do it, i will only do it if people want me to!
(Dec. 31, 2012  3:56 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: here is a video cuz i cant fit everything into pics it would take like 30 pictures XD
Yeah i have like 481 beyblades in this video (ps this includes about 60 fakes/other spinning tops/XTS)
also skip to 12:26 in the video to see beyblades only
do i get rose platinum face :>
maybe you missed me so im posting again ;D just in case
@ 1234beyblade, lovely collection

i completed 50 beys by selling/trading my HMS ( including wolborg MS, magic ape MS, dark leopard MS,einstein MS, some spare parts and many more) with my cousin and a friend..
Agreed with Ashton Pinto! Very nice collection 1234beyblade. That's probably the worlds biggest collection hah.
yup very nice ! that video is too long, i wont watch it.
That is a great collection, 1234beyblade! Grin

(Jan. 26, 2013  4:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: @ 1234beyblade, lovely collection

i completed 50 beys by selling/trading my HMS ( including wolborg MS, magic ape MS, dark leopard MS,einstein MS, some spare parts and many more) with my cousin and a friend..

I actually didn't like to know that you traded away such wonderful and rare HMS beys for 38 random MFBs, and that too, for a Rose Gold... :\
Then again, you just gave them away to your cousin, soooo....

Nice collection!
(Jan. 31, 2013  4:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That is a great collection, 1234beyblade! Grin

I actually didn't like to know that you traded away such wonderful and rare HMS beys for 38 random MFBs, and that too, for a Rose Gold... :\
Then again, you just gave them away to your cousin, soooo....

Nice collection!

sorry, my bad. I dont know how but i forgot to mention the 3100rs i got along with 38 random beys. That makes my deal equal.
OK, that does level out the deal, haha! XD
Still, those HMS beys you sold/traded are hard to acquire...
You could've gotten those MFB from anywhere. It'd take a lot of searching (and money) to be able to get those HMS again... :\

Nice collection man ! Grin
Haha, I tried counting but it just cuffudled my brain XD
I think I ended up counting most of 'em twice and getting 84 or something Chocked_2