Beyblade Collection

Heres my somewhat small collection, i did have more beys at one point, but they got lost when i changed rooms, so im slowly in the process of replacing them. (sorry for the low quality large images, i had to use my phones camera as i could not find my actual good quality camera)

Your collection is very nice I love all your. Plastic beyd
Very very very nice collection thank you for sharing this with us
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:07 PM)K!d Death Wrote: My entire collection. I counted 59 in all. Rose Gold FAce?
Nice collection Kid Death!It would be easier to count if you would have arranged them in straight rows.
It's almost impossible to count due to the bad lighting, angle, and the fact that they aren't in rows actually...

You might want to take a better picture, K!d Death, for the sake of the people who would be giving you a Rose Gold face.
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It's almost impossible to count due to the bad lighting, angle, and the fact that they aren't in rows actually...

You might want to take a better picture, K!d Death, for the sake of the people who would be giving you a Rose Gold face.
Ahem

Better?

Actually, yes.

Nice collection.
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:57 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: Your collection is very nice I love all your. Plastic beyd

why thank you, i grew up with the plastics, its a sham i lost the ones i did, cuz with them id be at about 40 instead of 24... (i also have a Takara Dranzer V2 and Takara Gold Edition Sol Blaze on the way)
Wow lucky when you get it. Please make sure to make pictures of the items
I will, also i just found my Dragoon V blade :3 it was hiding under my desk XD
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Actually, yes.

Nice collection.
Thanks. I'm extremely proud of my x2 Phantom Orions. They look TOTALLY awesome
(Jan. 02, 2013  9:43 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote: Blitz, do you not have RBV1 complete? I see you've still got the mold 1 Aries, but I can't see any of the other RBV1 stuff.

Also, I'm jealous of all of your pristine RBV2 Beyblades. I've used all of mine to some degree, haha.

RBV1 is one of the RB's I didn't get a case of unfortunately! I only bought 4 if I remember correctly and got x2 Aries and both the Bulls. (Must of sold/used the Black version >.<)

I will always want the Orange Pegasis! haha.

Ooh, I see. I think I always assumed that you had been able to get a case since you had two Aries haha. Man, who the heck was able to get a case?! Anubis/Guardian Odin did, and Brad, I think ...?

I'm pretty sure it was red. That's the one I want!
If brad gave away most/sold of his stuff to members from here isn't it likely that someone from the site has one?
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:48 PM)K!d Death Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It's almost impossible to count due to the bad lighting, angle, and the fact that they aren't in rows actually...

Ahem

Better?

Nice collection K!d Death! I like your Beseker Begirados and Dragooon G. Smile
(Jan. 06, 2013  8:53 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:48 PM)K!d Death Wrote:

Ahem

Better?

Nice collection K!d Death! I like your Beseker Begirados and Dragooon G. Smile
Thanks! The Begirados Chrome Wheel looks extremely nice.

(Jan. 06, 2013  10:55 AM)Ultra Wrote: If brad gave away most/sold of his stuff to members from here isn't it likely that someone from the site has one?

No, he sold most of his Metal Fight Beyblades on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
Blitz where do you order your Orojya Revizer? its hard to find for me.
If you mean the limited Orojya Revizer T125JB, there's one up on eBay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...35c2c015a7

Not the original WBBA Lottery Campaign one, but a factory reproduction. They're identical in almost every way.
its so expensive lol , i just recently bought a Diablo Nemesis Dragren Version in my country for 13$ usd
(Jan. 07, 2013  10:15 AM)iDunamis Wrote: its so expensive lol , i just recently bought a Diablo Nemesis Dragren Version in my country for 13$ usd

About your purchase, you should post it in this thread :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...-Purchases

Because it's not related to this topic.
alright sorry .
I decided to post my collection here:
What's with the fake Draciel F? Haha.
Oh that's Draciel F? XD That was my first bey.