Beyblade Collection

(Jan. 02, 2013  10:47 AM)Blitz Wrote: So I've finally finished filling my display cases on New Years Eve to a point that I'm happy with, it's taken quite awhile and there are a few unpainted Beyblades that I will probably change for any future recolours I might get.

But anyway here they are -

First Display Case

Second Display Case
The WBBA VariAres costs sooooooooooooo much how did u get it??? or how much did u get it for also the blue horn blitz where did you get that i cant find it on ebay Pinching_eyes
also amazing limited collection although some of them are not rare like the regular wing but i guess you just like it XD
(Jan. 02, 2013  12:20 PM)ZX Wrote: Where can u obtain a Case/Stand like that? Once again EPIC....

I got mine custom made from this website - Acrylic Display Cases I actually got them for Christmas last year thinking about it haha!

(Jan. 02, 2013  5:00 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: The WBBA VariAres costs sooooooooooooo much how did u get it??? or how much did u get it for also the blue horn blitz where did you get that i cant find it on ebay >_<
also amazing limited collection although some of them are not rare like the regular wing but i guess you just like it XD

I got them both of YJA, I got the WBBA VariAres quite some time ago as I used Akirasdaddy as a middleman to buy it, I think it was around £40 with fees? I got the Blitz Unicorno Blue Horn Ver quite recently from Oki for around £30 with fee's also.

Indeed they aren't all rare but I like to display my Beyblades that have painted metal wheels, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to organising them haha!

Anyway thanks C a o S³, ZX, Tysonblader009, Luck, ShinobuXD, Kaizer Vearn, 1234beyblade, SwordFIN89 & blankpage.

(Jan. 02, 2013  10:47 AM)Blitz Wrote: So I've finally finished filling my display cases on New Years Eve to a point that I'm happy with, it's taken quite awhile and there are a few unpainted Beyblades that I will probably change for any future recolours I might get.

But anyway here they are -

First Display Case

Second Display Case

Oh wow. I'm so jealous now. I hope that someday I have as many and as cool as those.
Blitz
In a few words, you just always impress us Blitz.
Blitz

Nice to see that your Orojya Revizer arrived. Is that Ifraid and Saramanda actual recolors or did you just paint them yourself?
Blitz, do you not have RBV1 complete? I see you've still got the mold 1 Aries, but I can't see any of the other RBV1 stuff.

Also, I'm jealous of all of your pristine RBV2 Beyblades. I've used all of mine to some degree, haha.
(Jan. 02, 2013  8:41 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Blitz
Nice to see that your Orojya Revizer arrived. Is that Ifraid and Saramanda actual recolors or did you just paint them yourself?

The Orojya Revizer does look amazing, If you are talking about the Grey/Green Ifraid and the Black/Orange Saramanda they are ones I did myself.

(Jan. 02, 2013  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote: Blitz, do you not have RBV1 complete? I see you've still got the mold 1 Aries, but I can't see any of the other RBV1 stuff.

Also, I'm jealous of all of your pristine RBV2 Beyblades. I've used all of mine to some degree, haha.

RBV1 is one of the RB's I didn't get a case of unfortunately! I only bought 4 if I remember correctly and got x2 Aries and both the Bulls. (Must of sold/used the Black version Pinching_eyes_2)

I will always want the Orange Pegasis! haha.

Yeah those two. The Ifraid does look nice though.
Lucky you. My Orojya Reviser still hasn't arrived. The black and orange saramanda looks awesome. How did you do the strips? Tape?
(Jan. 02, 2013  10:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: Lucky you. My Orojya Reviser still hasn't arrived. The black and orange saramanda looks awesome. How did you do the strips? Tape?

Hopefully you'll get yours soon!

Indeed, I just lightly placed strips of masking tape over the areas to make the stripes.
Holy carp Blitz.

Actually amazing, the display is beautiful and I am super jealous! I spy a Yellow Aries too...
@ Ga'Hooleone: I saw the yellow Aries, too.
I hate you Blitz, haha. I am so jealous of your Metal System collection, you have no idea. Your collection is amazing. Smile Very nice display as well.
Posting this on behalf of Kain_Highwind, who doesn't have access to a computer right now.
Only a small portion of his collection too, and all of the front two rows are Synchroms!

Rose Gold for Kain, please! Smile
very nice collection
(Jan. 03, 2013  4:27 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Posting this on behalf of Kain_Highwind, who doesn't have access to a computer right now.
Only a small portion of his collection too, and all of the front two rows are Synchroms!

Rose Gold for Kain, please! Smile

That it very nice of you to post pictures for Kain_Highwind.His collection is pretty cool. Smile
After a considerable amount of time, dumping cases here and there, throwing Beyblades left and right, I've finally managed to get a picture of my current Beyblade collection. Nothing too special, but I do hope that it is special enough to get me that Rose Platinum Face, hah.

(Jan. 03, 2013  9:44 AM)Tris Wrote: After a considerable amount of time, dumping cases here and there, throwing Beyblades left and right, I've finally managed to get a picture of my current Beyblade collection. Nothing too special, but I do hope that it is special enough to get me that Rose Platinum Face, hah.

Holy carp Tris.That is one nice collection you have. Smile
(Jan. 03, 2013  9:44 AM)Tris Wrote: After a considerable amount of time, dumping cases here and there, throwing Beyblades left and right, I've finally managed to get a picture of my current Beyblade collection. Nothing too special, but I do hope that it is special enough to get me that Rose Platinum Face, hah.

Your Collection is immense and you have two Dranzer GTs!?

Awesome collection Tri! I like the plastics and HMS.

Blitz what paint do you use for Metal Wheels?
My Collection as of 1/4/13
EXACTLY 150 Beyblades

I just counted out all of my Beyblades and ended up with exactly 150, just enough for the new face and just in time for the scavenger hunt! I took pictures of how I organize all my Beys and then took five pictures with 30 Beyblades in each. 9 of the Beyblades are NIB.

Storage

Full Collection in Storage (Click to View)

Competitive and Rare MFBs (Click to View)

Top of my Competitive Bey Box (lots of stickers) (Click to View)

Non-Competitive MFB Parts (Click to View)

150 Beyblades

Picture 4 --- MFB & Plastics (Click to View)

Picture 5 --- Plastics & NIB (Click to View)
That collection is absolutely amazing, Ingulit. I'm loving that Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver.(Is that what it is?)
(Jan. 05, 2013  3:47 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: That collection is absolutely amazing, Ingulit. I'm loving that Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver.(Is that what it is?)

Thanks! And yeah, it is; I was fortunate enough to nab one off of eBay recently, and I love it. The B:D is even a seven minute mold! :o
Very nice collection ingulit especially that phantom orion