Beyblade Collection

@ Thunder Dome: Yeah, that's Dragoon Fantom Crystal Ver.
Beyblade collection (12/26/12)
Update(04/19/13)

Beyblade update

[Image: photo_zps46af20fe.jpg]

Can I get any face booster?
And this picture can help you request the beybattle or I will pm you.
You do not get a Face Booster.

You get a Rose Gold Face for 50+ Beyblade's, and 150+ for the Rose Platinum Face.

The Rose Gold one looks like this: [Image: rosegoldface.png], and the Rose Platinum looks like: [Image: platinumgoldface.png].
I'll update, I guess. I'm missing a few parts but nothing important. One NIB and one plastic! All together ... 74 beys.
@ Tri: Your collection looks pretty sweet, man!
here is a video cuz i cant fit everything into pics it would take like 30 pictures XD
Yeah i have like 481 beyblades in this video
also skip to 12:26 in the video to see beyblades only
do i get rose platinum face :>
Wah, what a massive collection you have there, 1234beyblade. That is amazing, great.

You'll get your new face soon ~
That. Is. Awesome. How the heck did you get all of those!?
Amazing collection 1234Beyblade!
Cuz It's Magic you know ! Wouldn't believe it's not so XD

Anyway, to why I'm actually posting; The wonders of christmas :3
Shinobi Orojya 160WSF, Fang Leone W105R2F Burning claw ver. & L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.

Christmas brings wonders XD
(Dec. 31, 2012  4:28 PM)Luck Wrote: Cuz It's Magic you know ! Wouldn't believe it's not so XD

Anyway, to why I'm actually posting; The wonders of christmas :3
Shinobi Orojya 160WSF, Fang Leone W105R2F Burning claw ver. & L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.

Christmas brings wonders XD
is it ok if i ask what is so special about shinobi orojya??? just asking
Nothing XD
they're just the only 3 beys I got for christmas this year :L
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/imagelvly.jpg/

50 beys total. I had to randomly customize my extra parts with a few at the end, hah. I should receive the Rose Gold Face and 2 Scavenger Hunt points if this is valid, correct?
Yes. That is correct.
I know my forum name isn't on any of the pictures, but who cares? I know I don't until I get 50 beys.

MFB Collection
ZeroG-Limited Editions
ZeroG-Releases BBG-01 thru BBG-23
ZeroG-USDX
ZeroG-2x Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamdia
(Dec. 31, 2012  9:12 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I know my forum name isn't on any of the pictures, but who cares? I know I don't until I get 50 beys.

MFB Collection
ZeroG-Limited Editions
ZeroG-Releases BBG-01 thru BBG-23
ZeroG-USDX
ZeroG-2x Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamdia
Awesome collection! Especially the Zero-G painted versions.
Draciel V
Driger V
Thermal Pisces (I play hackysack with it haha)
Screw Capricorn XD
Dark Cancer CH120SF

I also have an illegal Mercury Anubis legend version from a Canadian vending machine, but...
So I've finally finished filling my display cases on New Years Eve to a point that I'm happy with, it's taken quite awhile and there are a few unpainted Beyblades that I will probably change for any future recolours I might get.

But anyway here they are -

First Display Case

Second Display Case
(Jan. 02, 2013  10:47 AM)Blitz Wrote: So I've finally finished filling my display cases on New Years Eve to a point that I'm happy with, it's taken quite awhile and there are a few unpainted Beyblades that I will probably change for any future recolours I might get.

First Display Case

Second Display Case
Perfect order, I like it Grin
(Jan. 02, 2013  10:47 AM)Blitz Wrote: So I've finally finished filling my display cases on New Years Eve to a point that I'm happy with, it's taken quite awhile and there are a few unpainted Beyblades that I will probably change for any future recolours I might get.

First Display Case

Second Display Case

OMG wow that is CRAZY awsome All those nice painted beys! Perfect! those cases/stands are a great way to show them off! Where can u obtain a Case/Stand like that? Once again EPIC....

First Display Case

Second Display Case
Wow that Collection is amazing you have so many variants!

First Display Case

Second Display Case

B-E-A-UTIFUL. As in ; WOW.
Loving the whole organizational scheme XD
That is beautiful Blitz. I can't believe you have so many amazing recolors, organized wonderfully like that!
Amazing collection, Blitz. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us !