Beyblade Collection

(Dec. 22, 2012  2:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: [...] I hope you won't mind me stealing one of those comic pictures for an avatar when I get around to doing so.

I think most of them are with the other Metal Fight Beyblade manga scans by the way, in a clearer definition.
Oh, thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look later on! Smile
Here is my collection as of today. I hope to have gotten enough Beyblades for a Rose Gold Face. I'll understand if I am, without any doubt whatsoever or any circumstance at all, ahead of myself.
GO TO THIS LINK TO SEE SOME OF MY BEYS!
http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...7.jpg.html
Here are some of my beyblades not all of theme thought
A new update on the Driger Quest!

More Driger related items then acctual Blades added this time

All items with Boxes

Just Beyblades: (Not including NIB, Crystal Driger S, Driger F Hyperblade, Metal Driger, Driger MS)

I do love buying all the extra merchendise, such as the figures. But it also takes away from my funds for buying the Beyblades themselves =[. However I think my favourite recent purchase was the cards folder so I can fill it up and the cards won't get damaged =3 (Brings me back to my years of Pokemon Card collecting!)

I also hopefully have a couple of others on their way:
Used Hyperblade Driger F
Used Metal Driger
NIP Black Driger G
Used Driger MS, White
NIB Driger V2 Rc
Used Driger V (Alternate Stickers)
Best Driger collector I've ever seen, Amazing collection Olencia! Wink
(Dec. 26, 2012  7:38 PM)Evolution Wrote: Best Driger collector I've ever seen, Amazing collection Olencia! Wink

And still only about half way to getting all of them =[

I need a bigger bed for laying them out XD

I know my collection still doesn't even compare to your overall one though Evo =) but thanks! =D I appreciate it.
Wow, your Driger collection is boss! You have 44 more Driger beys than me! (I only have Driger G) it's cool to have a huge Driger fan like me here!
Here is my beyblade collection. It's a link and I have 54 beyblades (Minus the XTS beyblades, it's 51). It has my signature and date when the picture was taken. Here it is:

http://s1306.beta.photobucket.com/user/I...d.jpg.html

It took me a long time, but it's worth it!
@ Insane: I hate to break it to you, but XTS Beys will not count towards your collection. But otherwise, a pretty nice collection.
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:17 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Insane: I hate to break it to you, but XTS Beys will not count towards your collection.

Well if you take it away it will still be 51. So either way I have more than 50 beyblades.
You need an overhead shot man. You can't even see most of them from that view.
Ok. I'll modify my post and change it.
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:01 AM)Insane Wrote: Here is my beyblade collection. It's a link and I have 54 beyblades (Minus the XTS beyblades, it's 51). It has my signature and date when the picture was taken. Here it is:

http://s1306.beta.photobucket.com/user/I...d.jpg.html

It took me a long time, but it's worth it!

This image is so blurry I cannot even read the piece of paper, and cannot identify at least half of the beyblades shown here... there is no way I will award the face unless you can provide clear images.
Ok, this is the absolute best picture I can do (Minus the XTS beyblades, it is actually 50). Here they are:

Japanese = 21
+
Hasbro = 29
=
50 Beyblades Total

And if you want to know what the beyblades are, here they are:

You finally managed to take pictures I could verify; keep this in mind for the future.

Congratulations on your Rose Gold Face.
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: You finally managed to take pictures I could verify; keep this in mind for the future.

Congratulations on your Rose Gold Face.

Ha! Thanks for the help Hazel!
@ Thebladeruk: That image is broken, dude. How are we going to know what Beyblades you got?
@ Thebladeruk: Your collection looks very nice!
(Dec. 29, 2012  12:44 AM)Thebladeruk Wrote: my collection

beyblade collection full plastics/hms

dragoons

dragoons

Nice collection, bro! Can you give me one of them Dragoon MS? XD JK

Again, great collection!

dragoons

dragoons

the black gt's...self painted or you did hae the bk dragoon gt?haha..i knew only few who really own the real bk dggt..
I actually bought the black coloured blades in a lot for really cheap in 2006 so I'm not sure but so far I don't know if its real but the others are real . I bought it at its time for £45 as a lot of black recolour beyblades excluding dragoon ms which I got out of fubuku booster 2005 with einstein and msuv costed
Me about £10 at the time which is to overpriced now

The normal dranzer & dragoon gt as well as zeus and other things in hasbro costed me about £2.49 each at this time so I really miss those times

dragoons

dragoons
Nice collection. The Dragoons look amazing. I like the Dragoon (F I think) that has a clear AR and a Blue Weight Disk.