Beyblade Collection

It's been a long time since I last posted some pictures of my collection! And I don't think I've ever really posted pictures of my Plastics/HMS collection either. I'm not much of a "collector" in the sense that I go out and buy all of the limited edition recolours, but I have a relatively good/sizable collection nevertheless. Well, here we go:

The only things missing from this post are some extra parts, unused stickers, some Plastics grips, and boxes full of unused/NIP winders/launchers.
That Big Bang Pegasis looks great! Grin

LOLOL @ the last two pictures in the Misc. Booklets.
Dark Gaia Dragoon ...... Shinning God MS, Bloody Devil MS?!?! Amazing stuff indeed bro, I haven't even managed to get those, and that's because I actually am (was ... ?) a collector haha!

Great collection, Kei! Grin
*= uncustomized

Phantom Aries BGrin
MF Phantom Aries BGrin
*Diablo Nemesis XGrin
*Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Storm Gemios DF145FS
*td. edition Galaxy Pegasus X2
*Variares DGrin
*Midnight Bull 145SF
*Inferno Saggitario
*Fury Capricorn 100[missing tip]
*Lightning L-Drago 100HF X2
*Meteo L-Drago X2
*Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Rush
*Ltd. edition Meteo L-Drago X2
* L-Drago Destroy
Flame Pegasus SW145FS
* Gravity Perseus X2
Cyber Gil 100RSF
Evil Leone WA130WB
Grand Cetus WD145[fake, worn down tip]
* Hell Kerbecs
* Flame Byxis
* Basalt Horigium
* Blitz Unicorno
Ray Gemios 105Q (not used for obvious reasons)
* Thunder Libra
Galaxy Saggitario T125D
(Dec. 21, 2012  5:32 AM)Cannon Wrote: That Big Bang Pegasis looks great! Grin

I agree! It's beautiful.

(Dec. 21, 2012  5:50 AM)Evolution Wrote: Dark Gaia Dragoon ...... Shinning God MS, Bloody Devil MS?!?! Amazing stuff indeed bro, I haven't even managed to get those, and that's because I actually am (was ... ?) a collector haha!

Great collection, Kei! Grin

Thanks! I got all three of those around three years ago, and even then they were relatively scarce (Shining God and Bloody Devil in particular).
Your collection is awesome. My collection won't ever surpass yours. I don't ave any HMS or Plastic and can't even win a used lot of eBay since someone always bids at the last second. Your HMS collection has so many cool ones. Which beyblade is in between Advance Averazer and Advance Guardian?
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:01 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Your collection is awesome. My collection won't ever surpass yours. I don't ave any HMS or Plastic and can't even win a used lot of eBay since someone always bids at the last second. Your HMS collection has so many cool ones. Which beyblade is in between Advance Averazer and Advance Guardian?

Best places to buy plastics are YJA, or from OkinawamTS, if it's too hard for you to win on eBay.

That Beyblade is Advance Eterner.
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:07 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:01 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Your collection is awesome. My collection won't ever surpass yours. I don't ave any HMS or Plastic and can't even win a used lot of eBay since someone always bids at the last second. Your HMS collection has so many cool ones. Which beyblade is in between Advance Averazer and Advance Guardian?

Best places to buy plastics are YJA, or from OkinawamTS, if it's too hard for you to win on eBay.

That Beyblade is Advance Eterner.
Okay thanks I thought it was that. Kei I hope you can find a Blue Slash riger.
Jesus christ Kei I just looked at your collection and felt so insignificant.

Your MFB and HMS collections are incredible! I wish I had those collections haha.
As everyone is saying Kei, your collection is phenomenal. Your HMS collection is amazing! Dragoon MSUV looks awesome! Your Zero G collection is also very awesome.

What I'd do for a collection just similar to yours!
Glad I prodded you. Amazing collection. Dark Gaia Dragoon is awesome. So hard to find. Wish I still owned mine. The black Bakushin-O (which I had completely forgotten about) was released with the G-Revolution DVDs. It's not a well known recolour. Red Samurai Changer, Black Dranzer MS and Shining God look amazing.
Ho Kei, nice collection you got there man.

Love your Hell Kerbecs recolour and that Dranzer V2. Grin
kei plz give me all of your metal system ;___;

i will love you forever

and ever

plz ;_______;

Amazing collection. Just like Ga, I feel like mine is nothing compared to yours... D: TIME TO BUY MORE!
(Dec. 21, 2012  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: It's been a long time since I last posted some pictures of my collection! And I don't think I've ever really posted pictures of my Plastics/HMS collection either. I'm not much of a "collector" in the sense that I go out and buy all of the limited edition recolours, but I have a relatively good/sizable collection nevertheless. Well, here we go:

The only things missing from this post are some extra parts, unused stickers, some Plastics grips, and boxes full of unused/NIP winders/launchers.

@ Kei: An impressive collection, as always!

Thanks everyone! Smile

(Dec. 21, 2012  2:26 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Jesus christ Kei I just looked at your collection and felt so insignificant.

Your MFB and HMS collections are incredible! I wish I had those collections haha.

Maybe once you've been collecting for nine years you'll have a collection like mine haha. Although, I'm pretty sure some people out there have even larger, more valuable, collections that I do!

(Dec. 21, 2012  2:33 PM)Tri Wrote: As everyone is saying Kei, your collection is phenomenal. Your HMS collection is amazing! Dragoon MSUV looks awesome! Your Zero G collection is also very awesome.

I once had three of those Proto Grey Dragoon MS UV's. Can you believe that I got all three in a Y!JA auction for only 860 yen (plus MOJ fees, shipping, etc.) in 2008? The boosters were still unopened, so I don't know if the seller knew what was inside them, but still!

(Dec. 21, 2012  3:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Dark Gaia Dragoon is awesome. So hard to find. Wish I still owned mine. The black Bakushin-O (which I had completely forgotten about) was released with the G-Revolution DVDs. It's not a well known recolour.

Is Dark Gaia Dragoon really that hard to find now? What about the other "Dark" Beyblades?

As for the Bakushin-Oh, yeah I know. Does anybody even have the complete recolour?

(Dec. 21, 2012  4:06 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: kei plz give me all of your metal system ;___;

i will love you forever

and ever

plz ;_______;

nope
I got my Christmas order stuff in today, including some bonus stuff a friend stuck in, and the auction I won from roux containing a green Wyvern DJ and an Advanced Averazer AR.

Attack & Balance Set
Synchrom Battle Set
NIP Blizzard Orthros(Original color)
Zero-G Launcher Grip(my second one, a bonus item)
Metal Stone Face Custom Ver. (Bonus item)
and the green Wyvern DJ(complete) & Advance Averazer AR.
That is ALOT of beys, I used to have a lot of hms but I gave em away, exept for DEMS..........
(Dec. 21, 2012  3:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Dark Gaia Dragoon is awesome. So hard to find. Wish I still owned mine. The black Bakushin-O (which I had completely forgotten about) was released with the G-Revolution DVDs. It's not a well known recolour.

Quote:Is Dark Gaia Dragoon really that hard to find now? What about the other "Dark" Beyblades?

As for the Bakushin-Oh, yeah I know. Does anybody even have the complete recolour?

I think it's always been the rarest of them for the last few years since it was released with a DVD of the movie. So was Dark Dragoon but that's a lot more common so maybe less of the Dark Gaia Dragoon were made. I know i've seen someone who had the whole one before but I can't remember who.
(Dec. 21, 2012  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: [Incredible Collection Post]
Damn... Nice collection. I'm particularly jealous of the Killer Eagles because it's one of the few AR's I think might have potential that I don't have.

As for those BBA stickers, Takara seem to have given them away a fair bit (I have some different ones), I assume at events or in packs or whatever. I don't really have any solid info.
The black bakushin-oh was only released, as the package says, with an AR, bit chip and spin gear, and I doubt the other parts were ever fully released (I mean, a spingear-less 1st gen base and weight disk? eh). No idea why they bothered to include the spin gear... I guess because the bit chips are molded in the same runner frame.
Oop, my bad, Ultra has mentioned to me that the entire bey was released with two separate DVD sets, haha. Man, it would suck to get the second.

Incredible collection all around, I hope you won't mind me stealing one of those comic pictures for an avatar when I get around to doing so.

(Dec. 21, 2012  10:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: I got my Christmas order stuff in today, including some bonus stuff a friend stuck in, and the auction I won from roux containing a green Wyvern DJ and an Advanced Averazer AR.

Attack & Balance Set
Synchrom Battle Set
NIP Blizzard Orthros(Original color)
Zero-G Launcher Grip(my second one, a bonus item)
Metal Stone Face Custom Ver. (Bonus item)
and the green Wyvern DJ(complete) & Advance Averazer AR.

Most delightful acquisitions, hazel. It's nice to see you finally have your octobey (and Ortros, of course).
My collection is very small:
Killer Beafowl
Flame Byxis
Cyber Pegasus
Midnight Bull
Thermal Lacerta
(Dec. 21, 2012  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: It's been a long time since I last posted some pictures of my collection! And I don't think I've ever really posted pictures of my Plastics/HMS collection either. I'm not much of a "collector" in the sense that I go out and buy all of the limited edition recolours, but I have a relatively good/sizable collection nevertheless. Well, here we go:

Oh my gosh Kei.I am so jealous of your collection XD.Just look at all the beys your have!I hope you can get more in the future and I will be even more jealous!
(Dec. 22, 2012  2:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: As for those BBA stickers, Takara seem to have given them away a fair bit (I have some different ones), I assume at events or in packs or whatever. I don't really have any solid info.

Incredible collection all around, I hope you won't mind me stealing one of those comic pictures for an avatar when I get around to doing so.

Yeah, I figured that they would have come from something like that. Probably from some type of pack, considering how many of them Brad had.

Thanks. And yes, that's fine. :p

ô_ô Wow! im guessing that u have every beyblade ever made how much would a huge collection like that cost $,¥ Wow!
(Dec. 22, 2012  10:28 PM)HDSK Wrote:

ô_ô Wow! im guessing that u have every beyblade ever made how much would a huge collection like that cost $,¥ Wow!
No, he doesn't. he has alot of MFB/Plastics/HMS/Zero-g but not all of them...