Beyblade Collection

i didnt realize light wheels or proto nemesis dont count and I am in the process of counting right now...
Pwoah! I just realized you have the Phantom Orion Skeletal/on Version! Where on earth did you get that?! Gasp
The rulebooks explain what a legal beyblade is, and as a member of this site there is really no excuse for not knowing.
Nonetheless, you're at 162 from my count.

Cannon: A few have popped up on eBay lately. Not entirely sure on what the source is, though Uwik has explained it to me before.
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:24 PM)Cannon Wrote: Pwoah! I just realized you have the Phantom Orion Skeletal/on Version! Where on earth did you get that?! Gasp

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAPAN-TAKARA-T...2c6a8ce746 this is who I bought it from, I have bought a few times from him, he can be trusted
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:32 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:24 PM)Cannon Wrote: Pwoah! I just realized you have the Phantom Orion Skeletal/on Version! Where on earth did you get that?! Gasp

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAPAN-TAKARA-T...2c6a8ce746 this is who I bought it from, I have bought a few times from him, he can be trusted

Cheers!

I just bought one. Wink

Heh, I've had his BeyLauncher's on my watch list for ages now ..

From ebay. Two sellers have been selling it for like under $50 lately. I realised that when saw it. It's limited to 100 pieces. The Nemesis with the Golden MW is also incredibly rare and limited to 100 pieces.
Hahaha, I just love to see how the big collectors have come out to share their collection within days of Rose Platinum face' release.

Oh WBO, what have you done.....
One thing I think is interesting is that we have people who own beys but there are lots beywiki articles with no pics.
I assume it's a lack of time or our quality standards being off-puttingly high, but I would also see more contribution of photographs from collectors - they get their beyblades pictured in nice, professional articles (generally with a credit on the image page unless they wish not to have that) and there are the usual rewards for contributions to beywiki, too, and Beywiki gets some pretty pictures.

But hey, it's their time and it's completely voluntary, haha Tongue_out
Guys, in my case I have no camera, I only have my cellphone that has a 3.2 MPix, so how can I make a good quality photo? xD In future if I buy a good camera I surely take some photo for the beywiki Wink
I know, and I understand that. I'm a pretty terrible photographer myself, haha, and I'm sure I have a few beys that lack photographs. There's no pressure, I just like to make sure people are aware that any help they can offer is always appreciated. Smile
Currently I own:

- Storm Pegasis (Hasbro)
- Galaxy Pegasis (Takara Tomy)
- Big Bang Pegasis F : D (TT)
- Samurai Ifraid (TT)
- Ray Striker (H)
- Fang Leone (H)
- Flame Libra (H)
- Phantom Orion (H)
- L Dragon Destructor (H)
- Cosmic Pegasis (H)
- Beat Lynx (H)
- Theif Phoenic (TT)
- Blitz Striker (H)
- Proto Nemesis (H)
- Inferno Gasher (H)
- Storm Aquario (H)
- Counter Leone (H)
- Hyper Aquario (H)

Ordered and soon to attain:
- Samurai Pegasis (TT)
I do believe this is where I post my collection for the rose gold face right?

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7706/...t918pm.jpg

Sorry it's a bit blurry, and the post it note for some reason is mirrored. But it says scout25 (or 52tuocs) I guarantee it.

Thanks!
(Dec. 07, 2012  11:42 PM)scout25 Wrote: I do believe this is where I post my collection for the rose gold face right?

Sorry it's a bit blurry, and the post it note for some reason is mirrored. But it says scout25 (or 52tuocs) I guarantee it.

Thanks!

No piece of paper with your name and the date on it, too far away and blurry to confirm legitimacy of the beyblades...

No Rose Gold until you meet the requirements of the photo itself.
(Dec. 07, 2012  11:42 PM)scout25 Wrote: I do believe this is where I post my collection for the rose gold face right?

Thanks!

there are a couple of beywheelz in that picture
Yah, I put beywheelz in just cuz. I'll see if I can get a better picture, my camera is pretty bad.
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:09 AM)scout25 Wrote: Yah, I put beywheelz in just cuz. I'll see if I can get a better picture, my camera is pretty bad.

but they dont count as beyblades and you need to put your username on a piece of paper
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:25 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:09 AM)scout25 Wrote: Yah, I put beywheelz in just cuz. I'll see if I can get a better picture, my camera is pretty bad.

but they dont count as beyblades and you need to put your username on a piece of paper
He still has 50 blades anyways, that is, if every single one is real.
Here is a better picture

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9452/imageewse.jpg

Thanks.
all i have is

VARIARES the takara tomy version
I have these:

Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus GB145MS
Evil Kerbecs 230XF
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Poison Zurafa S130MB

All Hasbro's.
i have some beys from metal masters/fusion
I thought this list of Beyblades (my personal collection but it covers a lot of them) with total mass for each would be of interest to some of you. The list is separated into components and mass is provided for each component (either taken from the BeyWiki or measured on my own scale acurate to 1/100th of a gram). I've color-coded the total mass for each BeyBlade as follows:

Green: >50g
Yellow: 45 - 49.99g
Red: 40 - 44.99g
Gray: 35 - 39.99g
Lt. Blue: <35g

Note that I've used a mass of 1.2g for all of the face bolts EXCEPT the 4 or so Metal-Stone Face Zero-G Beys listed. Those use a face-bolt mass of 5.5g that is already incorporated into the total mass of the BeyBlade. As it states on the bottom, add the metal face bolt mass TO the total, then subtract 1.2g FROM the total to calculate the new mass with MFB.

My feeling is that if we're going to value a certain mass (whether high or low), a list like this is crucial. It allows us to approach testing more scientifically and get a much better idea of what role BeyBlade mass might play in a particular stadium OR particular matchup against another Bey.

All the Zero-G Beys are Takara-Tomy, the other Takara-Tomy Beys are indicated in parentheses next to the name on the list. If it doesn't say anything and it's not Zero-G then it's a Hasbro. You may all find it interesting to note that most of the Hasbro Beys are in the low mass range while Takara-Tomy has only one or two. That said, it's obvious that Takara-Tomy has chosen to follow Hasbro by reducing total mass to below 40g on a couple of the Zero-G's. This is an obvious cost-reduction strategy, but they didn't lower the Yen price on them that I remember!!

I keep this list laminated in my BeyBlade case (to explain the note related to Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus on the bottom of the page) as a means to keep easy inventory when it's time to put them away.

Link to List of Beys w/ Total Mass