Beyblade Collection

(Dec. 05, 2012  9:26 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Here's 62 More. ^-^

Not even my whole collection, haha.

EDIT: Blitz,
That re-colour shelf. Holy heck .. speechless.
Damn Blitz! Your collection of MFB and Zero-G is the biggest I've seen, congratulations on acquiring all those amazing blade's. I'm sure it took a lot of work.

Theirs only one other guy on here who I know of that might have a MFB / Zero-G collection as big as your's ... You probably know who I'm talking about. Wink
Congratulations on your Rose Platinum Faces, Cannon and Blitz.
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:27 PM)Hazel Wrote: Congratulations on your Rose Platinum Faces, Cannon and Blitz.

what about me can i get the new platinum gold face i havemore than 150 beyblades http://imageshack.us/user/superblader1234
Some of those seem fake. One of the first things I noticed is the yellow CW nemesis and the Uranus which look fake, though I may be wrong. And some of the metal wheels look awfully shiny like some fake ones I've seen at a huge sale. I may be wrong again, though.
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:19 PM)Tri Wrote: Some of those seem fake. One of the first things I noticed is the yellow CW nemesis and the Uranus which look fake, though I may be wrong. And some of the metal wheels look awfully shiny like some fake ones I've seen at a huge sale. I may be wrong again, though.

a few are fake
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:19 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:19 PM)Tri Wrote: Some of those seem fake. One of the first things I noticed is the yellow CW nemesis and the Uranus which look fake, though I may be wrong. And some of the metal wheels look awfully shiny like some fake ones I've seen at a huge sale. I may be wrong again, though.

a few are fake

How many? You only had 161 functional Beyblades, give or take a couple I may have missed. Depending on how many are fakes, you may not qualify for it after all - I only saw a few that looked fake, but it is hard to tell.

Be honest about how many fakes you have or you will not get the face.
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:23 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:19 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:

a few are fake

How many? You only had 161 functional Beyblades, give or take a couple I may have missed. Depending on how many are fakes, you may not qualify for it after all - I only saw a few that looked fake, but it is hard to tell.

Be honest about how many fakes you have or you will not get the face.

there are about 5 fakes i think
Take new pictures and make absolutely sure there are no fakes, electro battlers, non-Beyblade tops, XTS nonsense, etc. in them.

The face is only for legitimate, WBO-legal full combos. I didn't count any of that nonsense in the first time, but it just makes it a pain to count everything, and with you having some fakes that look almost real(in addition to the blatant two I didn't count), it's just a chore.
I can say there is more than that. I counted 11 and possibly more. I'm not sure about the mercury Anubis and the gold armored l-drago destroy.
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:28 PM)Hazel Wrote: Take new pictures and make absolutely sure there are no fakes, electro battlers, non-Beyblade tops, XTS nonsense, etc. in them.

The face is only for legitimate, WBO-legal full combos. I didn't count any of that nonsense in the first time, but it just makes it a pain to count everything, and with you having some fakes that look almost real(in addition to the blatant two I didn't count), it's just a chore.

i retook the pictures can i get the face http://imageshack.us/user/superblader1234
There are still a ton of fakes and XTS and electro battlers... I told you, retake the pictures, completely, remove ALL of your fake beyblades, remove ALL of your XTS tops, your tornado battlers, and everything else that isn't a WBO-legal customization, and then I will evaluate it.
okay i found more fakes and removed them i took new pictures http://imageshack.us/user/superblader1234
I counted only 144... unless something's up with my iPhone's calculator or something.

So I counted my collection... 136 Pinching_eyes_2
If only I didn't sell any of mine... I'd have 150 plus at hand. There are a few, however, that were misplaced during my move... maybe after Christmas I'll have 150 so I don't have to hunt for those XD
my collection, there should be enough to get the rose platinum face. (do I get the rose gold face aswell)
(Dec. 06, 2012  1:02 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: okay i found more fakes and removed them i took new pictures http://imageshack.us/user/superblader1234

I count 152 and cannot see any obvious fakes... so, I will award it now, but apprehensively.

(Dec. 06, 2012  9:07 AM)The Beymaster Wrote: my collection, there should be enough to get the rose platinum face. (do I get the rose gold face aswell)

Okay, let me explain something, here: we have to count these. Putting up uneven rows with disproportionate numbers of beyblades, taken at a low resolution, from really far away, makes it borderline impossible to check the legitimacy of the Beyblades in the picture, and VERY aggravating to count.

Please use orderly rows of set numbers of Beyblades, and take multiple pictures rather than trying to squeeze all of them into one; your entire collection could be fake, for all I can tell in this picture.

And, yes, obviously if we award you the Rose Platinum Face, we will also give you Rose Gold.
Cool collection you have there, C a o S³ !
Great !

Your Hell Kerbecs ... ... *-*
(Dec. 06, 2012  11:16 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Cool collection you have there, C a o S³ !
Great !

Your Hell Kerbecs ... ... *-*
Thanks! In the first picture there are only bey with colored metal wheel, I put them aside to differentiate and preserve them (:
Love your Bloody Devil!

I counted over 150. Smile

So my beyblade collection so far...i know not so many but this is all i have and no FAKES......my driger s is not there in this photo

(Dec. 06, 2012  11:05 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Here is my collection:
I attend the Rose Platinum Face (I hope) Tongue_out
That collection is amazing. Where did you get that Bloody Devil MS it looks great.

(Dec. 06, 2012  1:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  11:05 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Here is my collection:
I attend the Rose Platinum Face (I hope) Tongue_out
That collection is amazing. Where did you get that Bloody Devil MS it looks great.
Thank you man. I have bought Bloody Devil MS years ago from DrigerGT (:
... I like how you've still got light wheels and the TT Proto Nemesis, none of which are legal, in there, and haven't made a complete count yourself.

Super considerate.