Beyblade Cafe in Hong Kong (Starting from 09th May)

The cafe is opened from today for a limited time.
Quite different from the one in Tokyo and no lucky draws there.

[Image: A4_BD3_E28-_AA44-4_B9_F-_A66_B-4_AED75_D9943_E.jpg]

Menu:
[Image: 36_EAB32_F-_E2_B5-4_D54-9_D04-_A40426_C24_D51.jpg]

Stickers : Pick two of them for every special drink ordered
Badge : Receive a battle card for every special drink 
Plus beating three beybladers (not the staff) in order to get the badge
[Image: A31_B5_A55-5230-4911-920_E-3788490_C5_D9_D.jpg]

[Image: CBC3_D6_C8-99_C0-4_EC2-_A4_D1-_D8_F51_F89_B80_D.jpg]

Short review video (enjoy!)
Wow, just like Beyblade Bar I suppose.. Looks pretty cool!
Nice!

I would destroy everyone if I went there, but I live in New Jersey (over 6000 miles, gonna be in the plane for at least two days.)
Cool! Thanks for sharing. Maybe not as great as the Beyblade Bar (can't beat that name), but still nice to see this sort of thing happening outside of Japan.

(May. 10, 2018  1:15 AM)Kei Wrote: Cool! Thanks for sharing. Maybe not as great as the Beyblade Bar (can't beat that name), but still nice to see this sort of thing happening outside of Japan.
Agree.
I can hardly make a fair comparison between the two
Number of seats, environment, food and beverage......
esp. after I visited Beyblade bar lol
But for those who didnt pay a visit there, this cafe is not bad.
I want that Gold pin.
I really don't get why Australia can't get in on this Smile:

It wouldn't be too hard, right?

But anyways, the stickers and food look beautiful! I'd love to try some, if I had enough money to travel to Hong Kong.
(May. 10, 2018  9:22 AM)leosama Wrote: I really don't get why Australia can't get in on this :):

It wouldn't be too hard, right?

But anyways, the stickers and food look beautiful! I'd love to try some, if I had enough money to travel to Hong Kong.
No one expected the cafe would appear in Hong Kong
coz most of the events are exclusively held in Japan.
It would be really cool if the cafe sold Chiharu Aois bread or Shu's noodles, or something close to those.
Thanks for sharing the info! Uhhhh... You have no idea how much I'll give to get such a thing to happen in India... Beyblading is popular but the burst season is not at all...
(May. 11, 2018  12:21 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks for sharing the info! Uhhhh... You have no idea how much I'll give to get such a thing to happen in India... Beyblading is popular but the burst season is not at all...
So true! It will be tough for things like this to happen in India.. 

(May. 11, 2018  12:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It would be really cool if the cafe sold Chiharu Aois bread or Shu's noodles, or something close to those.
Sounds good! It will really be cool if they do this, but the Bey Bread is gonna be a little tough to make.

And, does this cafe also have an minimum age to enter like the Beyblade Bar. There was an age factor in Japan cause it was a "Bar". But this is a cafe, so just asking. I hope there is no age restriction.
(May. 11, 2018  12:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  12:21 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks for sharing the info! Uhhhh... You have no idea how much I'll give to get such a thing to happen in India... Beyblading is popular but the burst season is not at all...
So true! It will be tough for things like this to happen in India.. 

(May. 11, 2018  12:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It would be really cool if the cafe sold Chiharu Aois bread or Shu's noodles, or something close to those.
Sounds good! It will really be cool if they do this, but the Bey Bread is gonna be a little tough to make.

And, does this cafe also have an minimum age to enter like the Beyblade Bar. There was an age factor in Japan cause it was a "Bar". But this is a cafe, so just asking. I hope there is no age restriction.
Haha kids were in the Beyblade Bar I can tell
[Image: 426_F6_E20-_C73_C-48_AD-_B7_DC-8_CA77_BD74562.jpg]

it sold alcoholic drinks but I dont believe kids would order those lol
Frankly speaking "cafe" is more appropriate but whatever~

P.S. The battle area in Hong Kong allows bladers who dont place order for the food but they wont be able to get the gold pin.