Beyblade Burst's official English-language logo revealed

[Image: 4dxt0.jpg]

The official English logo for Beyblade Burst has been revealed in the United States Patent and Trademark Office database, registered to d-rights — the official license manager of Beyblade.

To see this registered now suggests that plans for the series' international release are well underway. Unfortunately, we still don't know when that release will be. While various publications (particularly surrounding the live action movie announcement) pegged it at 2017, there doesn't seem to be a strong source for this.

A 2017 release would be comparable to the delay between Takara-Tomy's launch of Metal Fight Beyblade and Hasbro's release of Beyblade: Metal Fusion, but that can't necessarily be used to predict the future.

And while it's easy to assume so, we still don't have confirmation that Hasbro will actually be the company to pick up the distribution rights. Still, one thing's for certain: someday, somehow, Beyblade Burst will be hitting stores worldwide.
Also, I personally think this is a huge improvement over the Japanese logo; the straightened out letters and crisper edges are way nicer.
I know this isn't connected to this but in the wbba beylogger app has there been a way to change it to English ?
(Feb. 04, 2016  4:52 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote: I know this isn't connected to this but in the wbba beylogger app has there been a way to change it to English ?

If you know this isn't the thread for it, please post it in an appropriate thread. There's a lot you could've posted this in, but the Ask a question, get an answer! one is the most obvious. Thanks!
Pretty cool logo. It's very sharp and clean, but I kinda miss some green, or red, or even orange. I don't know it's a little "faded" for my taste.

Anyway, thanks for the info! Smile
wow, logo looks amazing! I can say it's the best logo I have seen in the history of Beyblade

and it have my most favourite colours too!!! [especially Blue and White]

(Feb. 04, 2016  4:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, I personally think this is a huge improvement over the Japanese logo; the straightened out letters and crisper edges are way nicer.

i hope Hasbro will a huge improvement in beys too lol
I'm kind of disappointed that the name wasn't exotic... I was expecting something like "Beyblade Xploderz" or "Beyblade Pop" oh well those dreams will forever be memes, how unfortunate.
Interesting that the logo seems to lack any of the vaguely "digital" elements that are in the Japanese Beyblade Burst logo. Wonder if that means anything.
I'm glad that they haven't changed the name to ''Beyblade Xtreme Xplosions'' or something childish like that.
Cool! So it's in the works!!! Hopefully for my wallet's sake, Hasbro doesn't release any exclusive recolors and stadiums and stuff
Toy Fair can't come fast enough. I need to know who actually has the license!
(Feb. 04, 2016  1:44 PM)gankoba Wrote: Cool! So it's in the works!!! Hopefully for my wallet's sake, Hasbro doesn't release any exclusive recolors and stadiums and stuff

I have bad news for you.
Great job who ever found this info.
I just called Hasbro Canada but they are very tight lip, pretending they don't know any releases dates or if any thing is coming. I did explain that it's public information that the domain beybladeburst.com is registered by them and and they are associated with upcoming release of the beyblade Movie.
Let's hope that somebody who goes to the New York Toy show next week , have a chance to ask Hasbro these same questions.
I'll be there, and have an appt with Hasbro on Monday, the 15th, at 10:30. I'll post as soon as I find anything, unless someone beats me to the punch.
Nice logo! Can't wait to see these guys in stores locally once more!
It's... well? Flashy, I personally liked the weird pixel theme on the Japanese version more.
(Feb. 04, 2016  5:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Interesting that the logo seems to lack any of the vaguely "digital" elements that are in the Japanese Beyblade Burst logo. Wonder if that means anything.

Do you mean that it might indicate a loss of the cloud-connectivity features? There's no guarantee they'll make it over, but I doubt it means anything. Personally find the digital look of the Japanese logo really dissonant from what Beyblade actually is.
(Feb. 04, 2016  5:12 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I'll be there, and have an appt with Hasbro on Monday, the 15th, at 10:30. I'll post as soon as I find anything, unless someone beats me to the punch.
Great, so this is on there private showcase in a Hotel, outside the actual Toy show right? If they are to evasive on the questions ask them how come they register the domain beybladeburst.com on April 16th 2015 and they are associated with "Beyblade" Movie to be released in the Spring 2017. Good Luck
(Feb. 04, 2016  5:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2016  5:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Interesting that the logo seems to lack any of the vaguely "digital" elements that are in the Japanese Beyblade Burst logo. Wonder if that means anything.

Do you mean that it might indicate a loss of the cloud-connectivity features? There's no guarantee they'll make it over, but I doubt it means anything. Personally find the digital look of the Japanese logo really dissonant from what Beyblade actually is.

Yeah. There is no guarantee they'll make it over, but based on TAKARA-TOMY's presentation last year–where they showed rankings mockups that included countries other than Japan–before the series was launched, they surely intended for them to extend globally.

I don't disagree that the digital look of the Japanese logo is a little dissonant from what Beyblade actually is. But I do think the cloud-connectivity features are an appealing, marketable aspect of Beyblade Burst that is new to this series.

In any case, it might mean nothing! Just thought it was interesting that they downplayed it in the logo.
I'm expecting the cloud features to make it over but I suspect that they'll look quite different from Takara-Tomy's take on the concept (if only because the Japanese release isn't at the level of polish acceptable for a major international release).
The logo looks great! I prefer this logo over the original, Takara Tomy one. I can't wait for the releases! Smile

(Feb. 04, 2016  4:32 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Great job who ever found this info.

This was found by @[*Ginga*] and @[UltimateOrion] by a patent search on Beyblade Burst.
For what it's worth, as soon as I had heard the logo was discovered I was pretty much certain it had come from USPTO haha
This logo looks amazing! A cool look for the new generation of Beyblades possibly coming West.
Wow, surprised to see Hasbro doing this so soon. Figured we wouldn't see these until 2017, although they could just be showing them off at Toy Fair of what could come at the end of 2016.

Not sure if it is connected perhaps, but Cartoon Network (USA) started airing Beyblade Shogun Steel in the mornings again, after a pretty long absence.
I would actually guess that it isn't a coincidence, although it may have been CN's choice. Either way, they are trying to capture renewed interest or build that interest once again.