Beyblade Burst Zero

Are you still taking requests?
Sora Akatsuki wears a scarf and a red leather jacket, his bey is Flash Sphinx hurricane hold’ sen, and his special moves are hold drift, where sphinx tilts onto the freespinning plate of hold’, and Sphinx hurricane, which is kind of like a cross between dead gravity and Leone’s tornado thing.
Could you add my character please?

Name: Tyler Warden

Appearance: Nicknamed the Chrome Warrior after his bey, Tyler wears a dark blue hoodie with a yellow beyblade logo on it(the thing on my profile pic) and long pants. He has short black hair.

Personality: He is quiet and polite, but sometimes makes snarky comments. He has a very short attention span.

Beyblade:
 Type: Balance
 Layer: Chrome Talos(the giant bronze automaton from Greek mythology) is basically a right-spin Hell Salamander. It has 8 blades in defense mode and 4 blades in attack mode. in the middle is an armored silver face with a Gladiator helmet. Each blade is covered with metal. The color scheme is similar to the Hell Salamander from the Air Knight random booster but it has blue highlights instead of red ones.
 Forge Disc: Flare has a light blue plastic free-spinning part that looks like the Cross disc frame meant to parry attacks.
 Driver: Absorb' is metallic silver and functions the same way as Absorb, but with a stronger spring lock so that it’s harder to burst.

Launcher: He uses a Carabiner Grip and a right-spin String Launcher that is configured so that the string is pulled sideways. Both the launcher and the launcher grip are opaque white. He launches by holding his launcher with his left hand and holding the string handle with his right. He holds the launcher behind him on his left side, jumps, does a 360 degree spin, thrusts his launcher forward, and launches his bey in midair.

Special Moves:
 Blade Shift: Chrome Talos crashes into a wall and moves the blades on its layer, changing its mode.
 Absorb Dive: During his launch, Tyler jumps higher than usual and launches. When his bey hits the stadium, the spring inside Absorb' compresses then decompresses, launching Talos up into the air. Then, Talos smashes down on his opponent.
 Flare Defense: When Talos is unbalanced or attacked from below, it exposes its disc and the free-spinning part of Flare deflects attacks.
 Absorb Counter: When Talos is attacked from above, it's driver's tip is pushed in and it moves aggressively to deliver a striking blow.
 Chrome Shield: When Talos is in defense mode, all 8 of its blades begin to glow and it uses its low recoil design to stay in the center of the stadium.
 Chrome Slash: When Talos is in attack mode, it uses the downforce generated from its blades to compress the spring in Absorb', causing it to speed in circles before crashing into the opponent.
 Chrome Whip: In attack mode, one blade on Talos glows. That blade then slices through an opponent.
 Ultra Chrome Barrage: In attack mode with the driver's spring compressed, Talos uses the slope of the stadium do do a 360 degree hyper attack, just like Valt's Rush Launch.

Actually could you make it so that he's not that good but he gets better and better until he's a great blader like how Kenta from MFB did?

If you want you can also change up some things.
Chapter 21 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 1 

(Jun. 30, 2019  9:06 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Could you add my character please?

Appearance: Nicknamed the Chrome Warrior after his bey, Tyler wears a dark blue hoodie with a yellow beyblade logo on it(the thing on my profile pic) and long pants. He has short black hair.

Personality: He is quiet and polite, but sometimes makes snarky comments. He has a very short attention span.

Beyblade:
 Layer: Chrome Talos(the giant bronze automaton from Greek mythology) is basically a right-spin Hell Salamander. It has 8 blades in defense mode and 4 blades in attack mode. in the middle is an armored silver face with a Gladiator helmet. Each blade is covered with metal. The color scheme is similar to the Hell Salamander from the Air Knight random booster but it has blue highlights instead of red ones.
 Forge Disc: Flare has a light blue plastic free-spinning part that looks like the Cross disc frame meant to parry attacks.
 Driver: Absorb' is metallic silver and functions the same way as Absorb, but with a stronger spring lock so that it’s harder to burst.

Launcher: He uses a Carabiner Grip and a right-spin String Launcher that is configured so that the string is pulled sideways. Both the launcher and the launcher grip are opaque white. He launches by holding his launcher with his left hand and holding the string handle with his right. He holds the launcher behind him on his left side, jumps, does a 360 degree spin, thrusts his launcher forward, and launches his bey in midair.

Special Moves:
 Blade Shift: Chrome Talos crashes into a wall and moves the blades on its layer, changing its mode.
 Absorb Dive: During his launch, Tyler jumps higher than usual and launches. When his bey hits the stadium, the spring inside Absorb' compresses then decompresses, launching Talos up into the air. Then, Talos smashes down on his opponent.
 Flare Defense: When Talos is unbalanced or attacked from below, it exposes its disc and the free-spinning part of Flare deflects attacks.
 Absorb Counter: When Talos is attacked from above, it's driver's tip is pushed in and it moves aggressively to deliver a striking blow.
 Chrome Shield: When Talos is in defense mode, all 8 of its blades begin to glow and it uses its low recoil design to stay in the center of the stadium.
 Chrome Slash: When Talos is in attack mode, it uses the downforce generated from its blades to compress the spring in Absorb', causing it to speed in circles before crashing into the opponent.
 Chrome Whip: In attack mode, one blade on Talos glows. That blade then slices through an opponent.
 Ultra Chrome Barrage: In attack mode with the driver's spring compressed, Talos uses the slope of the stadium do do a 360 degree hyper attack, just like Valt's Rush Launch.

Actually could you make it so that he's not that good but he gets better and better until he's a great blader like how Kenta from MFB did?

Thanks. A Kenta-esque character sounds great, so I’ll add him in when I can.
[quote='Sir Saitama' pid='1528955' dateline='1562063306']
Chapter 21 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 1 

After a long time i read such a good story . It is one of the best episodes if not the best . It had a lot of suspense . And most importantly it had some AWESOME dialogues .
OH MY GOSH!!! What a great idea! (I should do something like that)
(Jul. 02, 2019  11:28 AM)UIUSir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 21 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 1 

(Jun. 30, 2019  9:06 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Could you add my character please?

Beyblade:

Special Moves:

Thanks. A Kenta-esque character sounds great, so I’ll add him in when I can.
Thanks so much! I can’t wait for the next episode of Beyblade Burst Zero!

Oh my god... the suspense is killing me. I hope Toko wins but Nika winning would be fine too. Your stories have a way of making everybody excited for the next chapter.

(Jul. 02, 2019  11:45 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  11:28 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 21 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 1 

After a long time i read such a good story . It is one of the best episodes if not the best . It had a lot of suspense . And most importantly it had some AWESOME dialogues .
I agree. This is Sir Saitama's best chapter yet.
Chapter 22 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 2

(Jul. 09, 2019  8:08 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 22 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 2

That was a suspenseful chapter that I loved! But the ending was the best part!
You do so well on your stories! Thank you for sharing this with the community!
(Jul. 09, 2019  8:08 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 22 - The Sibling Showdown! Part 2

"The bigger crime would be not to finish what they started" . Credit- @[Sir Saitama] . One of the best dialogues i have ever heard .
(Jun. 30, 2019  6:54 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Are you still taking requests?
Sora Akatsuki wears a scarf and a red leather jacket, his bey is Flash Sphinx hurricane hold’ sen, and his special moves are hold drift, where sphinx tilts onto the freespinning plate of hold’, and Sphinx hurricane, which is kind of like a cross between dead gravity and Leone’s tornado thing.

Im sorry, but that name is really unoriginal. No offence but thats not even a description of a character either. Still a nice effort Smile
(Jul. 18, 2019  3:55 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  6:54 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Are you still taking requests?

Im sorry, but that name is really unoriginal. No offence but thats not even a description of a character either. Still a nice effort Smile

I’m not even sure what you mean by that, 1st off I never asked you for an opinion, this isn’t even your fanfiction, the name is not unoriginal I created it myself and only found out about the character from mfb with the same name just recently. I did describe the character so I’m not sure what you mean by that either, pretty random unneeded criticism there dude.
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:33 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  3:55 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Im sorry, but that name is really unoriginal. No offence but thats not even a description of a character either. Still a nice effort Smile

I’m not even sure what you mean by that, 1st off I never asked you for an opinion, this isn’t even your fanfiction, the name is not unoriginal I created it myself and only found out about the character from mfb with the same name just recently. I did describe the character so I’m not sure what you mean by that either, pretty random unneeded criticism there dude.

All I'm gonna say is chill out and that you really didn't describe your character enough. Though I can see where you are coming from, as you are correct that he does not own the fanfic. We are free to give our opinion though. Please calm down.
Sorry for the long wait everyone! The next chapter will be up soon. Smile
(Aug. 16, 2019  10:06 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Sorry for the long wait everyone! The next chapter will be up soon. Smile

Its alright. We all have a life, and we are capable of respecting that. We support you! Smile
(Aug. 16, 2019  10:06 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Sorry for the long wait everyone! The next chapter will be up soon. Smile

I feel like I can’t top XSabxManiacX’s response, but I’m excited Smile
(Aug. 16, 2019  10:06 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Sorry for the long wait everyone! The next chapter will be up soon. Smile
Oooooh another chapter!
Chapter 23 - Daemon’s Rage! Pegasus’ Shared Power!
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:18 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 23 - Daemon’s Rage! Pegasus’ Shared Power!
YESSSSSS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:18 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 23 - Daemon’s Rage! Pegasus’ Shared Power!

That was quite a mysterious chapter . I liked how Taiki tried hard but Daniel won . The battle was really amazing .
great way to catch peoples eye in the title, lol. Also, great chapter Smile
(Aug. 18, 2019  11:41 AM)Fusion core Wrote:

That was quite a mysterious chapter . I liked how Taiki tried hard but Daniel won . The battle was really amazing .

Thanks!

The last bit made me laugh, haha
I leave for two days and this is what happens. Great chapter! That ending is hilarious ?!
Next chapter’s coming out soon!